• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

CRAZY theory about Namine and Subject X

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

yamibakura95

Awards
Here it goes: Subject X loses her heart at some point and similarly to Ventus and Sora's relationship, her lost heart finds its way into young Kairi's (this is before Kairi is sent away by apprentice Xehanort). But where did the body go? I will assume that it went in a libo state, existing but not in the realm of light, waiting to be reformed but having nothing to trigger such process.

Then, in KH1, Kairi's heart, harboring Subject X's, is nested inside Sora's. Sora releases his heart and at the same time Kairi's heart which hosts Subject X's heart. Kairi had no darkness in her heart, but Subject X did so the process of releasing Kairi's heart "tricked" Subject X's heart into thinking it will produce a Heartless.

However, Kairi's light protected Subject X's heart from such fate, however, Suject X's body, reacted to what seemed like the creation of a Heartless so it reformed. What did it refrom into? Well, you guessed it, Namine. Namine, just like Roxas, doesnt look exactly like Kairi. She shares facial features with her but her hair is identical to those of Subject X. She is technically Subject X's Nobody bt since the later's heart resides in Kairi, Namine has to join Kairi to become whole again.

Noivern

Awards
It's definitely possible for something like that to have happened considering we know Subject X was being held in Ansem's Castle and Kairi was also there, but I really hope they don't go into that route.

Not only would it be quite tiresome to see this trope again after the whole Sora Heart Hotel, but we also *just* got another plottwist connection from UX. While I don't doubt we've yet to see the last of Naminé and her mysterious existance, I hope they do it without connecting her to yet another character, specially now that she is finally her own being.

G-SANtos

Awards
Namine, just like Roxas, doesnt look exactly like Kairi. She shares facial features with her but her hair is identical to those of Subject X.
The Character Files book specifically states Subject X has black hair, which is the main reason her being Skuld is the dominant theory in the fandom. If anything, she's going to be used to explain why Xion has black hair.

I have my own theory on Subject X that I'll post at some point, but if they pull a Roxas-Ventus on Naminé to explain her appearance, it's probably going to be with Ava. There's a theory the Unions' emblems' animals are the same or similar colors as the Foretellers' hairs. I don't remember where I saw it, but I think it's based on Ira's hair. The Vulpes emblem's fox is basically the same color as Naminé's hair.
Also, Ava's mask literally has a water drop on it, with Kairi, Naminé, and Xion all having water-themed names (kai = ocean, nami = wave, shio = tide), and her Keyblade looks like a bunch of pastel-colored waves. The tip even looks like a wave.

Also, I think Naminé references one of Ava's lines in the Characters Files, but I don't remember for sure. And they're the only ones known to have memory alteration powers. Yeah, Ava totally has Naminé's face/hair.

Awards
That is actually a pretty amazing theory, I would never have thought of that! It would explain Namine's special existence as a Nobody, since Kairi never did produce a Heartless! It's one of those mysteries Nomura has yet to answer!

Back