• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Crazy Theory: Terra's heart is in Lea

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jgray123487

Awards
From what the title says I believe that Terra's Heart could possibly be in Lea. Please remember this is just a theory but I will start with some facts that will help support it.

1. In BBS, Terra-Xehanort having control issues uses the keyblade , stabs himself and goes unconscious and falls into a dark portal. Then we know Aqua saves Terra-Xehanort by using her armor and keyblade to escape while she falls into the darkness. We also know that Lea and Isa are around the time are getting thrown out of the castle. To end Terra's heart might have been Floating around(possible) and found that Lea might have been an interesting candidate since he is loyal , has a good heart and is nearby. So he could of joined with him temporary.

2.The Face on Yen Sid and everyone when Lea summons his keyblade the first time. It kind of comes off that they didn't know he was going to get the keyblade that quickly. We also right now do not know who gave him the right to successor(some say it was Yen Sid but was not officially confirmed.)

3. Their is one clue that is another possibility and that looking at the relationship with Axel and Roxas. Now some will look at the relationship with Lea and Ventus for why they are close but for now put that aside. What i would look it is how Axel is more of a big Brother to Roxas. Same as Terra is a big Brother to Ventus. Roxas has a lot of facial features that resemble Ventus(something to keep in mind). However a lot of similar things happen like ,Both groups at one point go and find each other and at another point defending each other. It is just an interesting link and could be a hidden clue.

To conclude this is just a theory ,however i think that Lea is a more important character as we think and could play a bigger part in KH3. Please keep an open mind while debating. Also i cant wait for KH3.

khspartan14

Re: Crazy Theory: Terra's heart is in Lea.

It is interesting, but how about Roxas looks like Ventus, because Ven was in Sora's heart. Shouldn't Lea's nobody then look like Terra, at least in some way?

Jgray123487

Awards

Good question however in the story line to keep it secret they decided to just have the nobody look like Lea. On top of that it could of been a small amount of his heart in Lea. In the BBS almost half of Ventus Heart went into Sora.

Awards

I'm pretty sure Sora got Ven's whole heart. The reason his body is preserved is due to the fact that he is an exsistance of pure light. The same thing happened to Kairi when she lost her heart.

khspartan14

Good question however in the story line to keep it secret they decided to just have the nobody look like Lea. On top of that it could of been a small amount of his heart in Lea. In the BBS almost half of Ventus Heart went into Sora.

Haha that'd be terrible writing, but fair enough.
But I don't think Terra's heart was damaged like Ventus, or died like Eraqus, his heart was stolen. If your theory is true, then Lea would also have part of Eraqus' heart in him. And to the whole Ven/Roxas friendship thing, I believe that Axel was simply a friendly guy, with everybody in Organization XIII being not so friendly, Roxas was a welcome change of pace.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards

If it were what they went with, then Axel would have felt from interacting with Roxas because he looks like Ventus. Crazier things have happened in this series. :p

Solo

Silver Member
Awards

I'm pretty sure Sora got Ven's whole heart. The reason his body is preserved is due to the fact that he is an exsistance of pure light. The same thing happened to Kairi when she lost her heart.

Actually, Sora's body was not preserved. It got left behind and "reanimated" as Roxas. The Sora we saw between Hollow Bastion and the prologue of KH2 was actually his heart in physical form, thanks to Kairi who purified the darkness that eclipsed his heart.

Kairi retained her body because she simply can't turn into a Heartless due to the complete absence of darkness in her heart, a trait all Princesses of Heart share.

Veritas7340

I actually really like this theory.

Even though Days portrays Axel and Roxas's friendship very well, it still made me wonder why the friendship just suddenly started. I mean, mostly everyone in the Organization already knew each other, and yet they didn't bother to befriend each other for the most part.

Even Saix, Axel's former friend (Nobodies with memories of Lea and Isa), was generally indifferent toward Axel. Furthermore, Axel didn't seem that particular friendly to Saix either; he just acted like his usual self.

This would explain the sudden, almost random, impetus for reaching out to becoming friends with Roxas.

It would also be very weird: imagine Terra's heart looking at his own body (Xemnas) each time Axel encounters Xemnas xD

This actually reminds me of an akin theory on Youtube wherein someone suggests that Vanitas's heart went into Riku but I digress

Solo

Silver Member
Awards

While the theory that Axel befriended Roxas because of Ventus is not entirely impossible, I doubt it was the reason. Lea only played with Ventus for, what, probably half an hour of in-game time in BbS. Unless Axel has exceptionally strong memory or even eidetic memory, chances are slim that he still remembered Ventus, a random kid he'd met on the streets for just a few minutes a decade ago.

Besides, hasn't it already been explained in Days? Roxas and Axel got along well because the latter was tasked to babysit the former (and if my memory serves me right, Axel at first wasn't all too enthusiastic about this), and their friendship just sort of developed from there thanks to their regular ice-cream meet-up on the station clock tower.

Veritas7340

Besides, hasn't it already been explained in Days? Roxas and Axel got along well because the latter was tasked to babysit the former, and their friendship just sort of developed from there thanks to their regular ice-cream meet-up on the station clock tower.

I thought that was only for a few missions though. Was it just for the first couple of missions or am I forgetting something?

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Yes, the babysitting only happened during the early days. However, as I said, they spent a lot of time lounging around after missions, eating their ice cream, talking about things and stuff. As we know, this routine continues on and on with Xion eventually joining in, which normally only a bunch of friends would do.

Jgray123487

Awards
Yes, the babysitting only happened during the early days. However, as I said, they spent a lot of time lounging around after missions, eating their ice cream, talking about things and stuff. As we know, this routine continues on and on with Xion eventually joining in, which normally only a bunch of friends would do.

Which is funny cause who also did that as well.....Terra,Ventus and aqua in the beginning and from memory in flashbacks did the same thing....sat around,ate ice cream and talked about stuff.

Xion is another funny bug because all we know is she is another person with Sora's memories. Where did she come from? well lets break it down. Their is Kairi who has can wield a keyblade now and training to be a keyblade wielder from the ending of DDD however how did she get it? Accidentally from Aqua. Xion imo looks like Aqua because of Kairi memory of her, which was the strongest in Sora at the time. Just for more food for thought.

Last edited:

Jgray123487

Awards

"This actually reminds me of an akin theory on Youtube wherein someone suggests that Vanitas's heart went into Riku but I digress"

I agree that the Riku and Vanitas's theory is a little left field however he does have many facts that support it.So his theory is good theory as well.

Last edited:

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards

It is interesting, but how about Roxas looks like Ventus, because Ven was in Sora's heart. Shouldn't Lea's nobody then look like Terra, at least in some way?

In KH3m when Terra comes back it turns out that Terra has 2 upside down teardrop tattoos somewhere on his body...DUN DUNN DUNNN!!!!

Sora's heart is not made of pure light, thankfully (I'd rather he not be this special boy). In KH2, Anti-Sora is a manifestation of all the darkness in Sora's heart so his heart cannot be pure light ;)

P.S. I remember there was a theory that is quite large around the internet about Terra's heart being Ansem SoD's guardian or something like that and I quite liked that one :D

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards

Even though Days portrays Axel and Roxas's friendship very well, it still made me wonder why the friendship just suddenly started.
I agree. Although theories always take a big chance of being wrong, it would be so interesting if Terra's and Ventus's hearts somehow reconnected in an almost re-incarnated way.

Gram

Banned
Awards

Actually, Sora's body was not preserved. It got left behind and "reanimated" as Roxas. The Sora we saw between Hollow Bastion and the prologue of KH2 was actually his heart in physical form, thanks to Kairi who purified the darkness that eclipsed his heart.

Kairi retained her body because she simply can't turn into a Heartless due to the complete absence of darkness in her heart, a trait all Princesses of Heart share.
lol I believe he was referring to Ven's body being preserved not Sora's. Which, for the very reason mentioned, would be due to the fact that Ventus, like the PoH, also lacks darkness thus his preserved state.

Awards

In KH3m when Terra comes back it turns out that Terra has 2 upside down teardrop tattoos somewhere on his body...DUN DUNN DUNNN!!!!

Sora's heart is not made of pure light, thankfully (I'd rather he not be this special boy). In KH2, Anti-Sora is a manifestation of all the darkness in Sora's heart so his heart cannot be pure light ;)

P.S. I remember there was a theory that is quite large around the internet about Terra's heart being Ansem SoD's guardian or something like that and I quite liked that one :D
I was talking about Ven's heart! The reason his body doesn't fade is the same as Kairi's situation in KH1.
edit: didn't read the post above. Thanks Anagram!

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Interesting theory, what throws a big wrench in it is though that it was shown that Terra's heart is still within his own body, fused with Xehanort's, as we see their hearts talking during the first part of the secret ending Blank Points.

If his heart would be (for whatever reason, as they never had any real contact) in Lea, that won't really work, not to mention that Xehanort's words would make no sense if Terra's heart was elsewhere:

BBS said:
Xehanort: Darkness rules your heart--it give me control. Muscle and sinew that once obeyed you now rebels against you. How you can remain here at all confounds the mind.

Terra: It's still my heart. You think you can just come in and take over? I'm not gonna sit by and let that happen.

Xehanort: Hmph. Don't even entertain any notions of escaping me, boy. In the end, your heart will be engulfed by mine forever.

Terra: Wrong. You're gonna get shown the door, old man.

Xehanort: As I recall, you couldn't even handle your own darkness. How, then, will you triumph over mine?

Jgray123487

Awards
Interesting theory, what throws a big wrench in it is though that it was shown that Terra's heart is still within his own body, fused with Xehanort's, as we see their hearts talking during the first part of the secret ending Blank Points.

If his heart would be (for whatever reason, as they never had any real contact) in Lea, that won't really work, not to mention that Xehanort's words would make no sense if Terra's heart was elsewhere:

Ah knew someone would bring this up and im glad you did! So here is where it gets a little confusing. Lets think back on what Terranort says after the battle of Aqua....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlW7xOoPoP0and skip to 2:50

We assume that the Terra part of Terranort said "This will teach you!.....GET OUT OF MY HEART!" Then stabs himself. What if that wasnt Terra but Xehanort?

This is where I personally get out there and over think. Could of the part of the darkness left Xehanort but in return part of Terra'slight(fragment) escaped? And then the rest of the fragment fell on to Lea's somehow ? Xehanort could of done this to get Terra out but weknow failed( as seen in BBS BP). So I believe that when that happened Terra's heart along with Xehanorts heart is in sleep. They can talkto each other but now the Apprentice Xehanort is now his own person (which in turn would be another “birth by sleep”). This is where Braig comes in. Remember he had some of Xehanorts power in him on top of that he was guiding Xehanort to become evil. Later Braig turnsinto Xigbar (due to the experiments) and later comes back in DDD cause of this reason(fragment of Xehanort in him). I believe some of Terra's Heart ,a Fragment(same condition with Xehanort and Braig) is in Lea(Terra does this as a fail safe so if he does lose his heart todarkness forever a piece of him still remains). Some of it would make sense we dont know what time Isa and Lea were kicked out of the castle but we can assume that they where kicked out before the Aqua and Terranort battle. Two Possible roads could of happened. One could be Terra's Fragment called to Aqua but she didn’t respond fast enough so in turn saw Lea as a Potential candidate then gave a fragment of power to Lea. Aqua goes and finds Terranort which after the battle the aftermath just happens. Or we could go the route that after he stabs himself part of a fragment went into Lea while the fragment then went searching for a possible candidate and landed onto him.

Lotsof info to Think about but could be a possible road. Again thank you for bringing that up.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back