• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Create A Character: Delux Eddition!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

~NGD OMEGA~

Create A Character: Delux Edition!

Just the all new, user friendly, Create a character: Delux Eddition. Another one of those threads I like to post in that I haven't seen in a while and decided to make one of my own. Heres a simple way to post here....

Character: Name

Species:

Appearance:

Weapons/Abilities:

Background Info: (List a little of his past here)

Where he comes in: (When your character appears in KH/KH:COM/KH2/Any other story regarding to KH)

Additional info: (Just random stuff here about your character that you want people to know)

I'll start off with one of my own.

Character:
Called Blaze

Species:
Human (Actually he's not... but I'm not telling you what he really is just yet...)

Appearance:
Boy about Sora's age, spiked black hair, Red/black clothes, wears a cape, Moon charm neclace with a few colored gems in the middle, Red eyes, and gloves with an additional moon charm on them.

Weapons/Abilities:
Wields twin Keyblades, the Solar Kingdom Key Keyblade and the Lunar Kingdom Key Keyblade, also wields a staff giving to him (supposedly) by his father. Later on he gives up the Solar Keyblade, and only has the Staff and the Lunar Keyblade in COM. In KH2 he gains another Keyblade, the Mythic Keyblade, on one of the worlds, also he staff changes into the Lance of Arendor, which is basically the Spear of Guam from Xia Lin Showdown only cooler and more powerful. Capable of using magic, and summon spells. Gains a fusion drive later on, and becomes currupted by the darkness and gets wings. Also goes into a "Rage" form when angry (hence the Name Blaze). In this form, his attacks get super powerful, as red sparks come out from him (think Brave mode). Has many special abilities, such as Lunar rave, Solar Flare, Dragon Cyclone, Gryphon Hurricane, Lunar and Solar eclipse (Two different moves), and Mystic Moon, later on. Gains new special abilities in Rage mode, such as Wrath of the Dragon, and Gryphon's Fury.

Background info:
Found on Destiny Islands without a past, a name, and even a memory, when he was only 10. He came with only his staff, and was later given two wooden swords. Master at weaponry, taught Sora/Riku a lot about stratigies. Gained the name Blaze because of his nasty temper, which everyone took care to avoid. Later on he left the islands just before they were attacked to find what he was looking for, and after he had a dream similar to Sora's, in which he saw some sort of angel, and chose his weapons (Sword and Staff o course). Went to a strange new island, and opened a chest that unleashed the keyblades. Though he had them at the time, he didn't use them for fear of what they could do. At the same time Sora gained his keyblade.

Returned to the Islands just as they were being destroyed, and faced a massive heartless called Demon within. The thing broke one of his swords and he went into rage form, and managed to defeat it. Was then transported to Traverse Town. After Sora was knocked unconscious by Leon, Blaze faced him, and he broke his other sword, causeing him to go into rage agian. Left the fight wounded, and then faught the Guard Armor with Sora. When it broke his staff, he went into rage yet again, and finally summoned his two keyblades. His staff was fixed after they met up with Merlin before they left, and he gained the ability to change his staff with certain gems. After that he traveled with Sora throughout the worlds.

On the world Agrabah in the Desert, he met Vemar (See person below me) again after their first meeting in destiny islands, and just barely managed to defeat him in rage form. Knowing that Sora could be in danger, he hesitated with the final blow, and instead of killing him, left to go find him. When they met up agian, they also met up with Riku, and he brought along a mysterious warrior with black clothes that looked a lot like Blaze. They faught, and Blaze was easily defeated by this warrior, even after he went into his rage form. Discouraged he met him several times throughout his travels, and only narrowly escaped each time.

Later on after Sora and the others defeated Malifecent, Blaze finally came in. Riku tried to stab Sora with the keyblade, but Blaze took the hit, and became currupt. The Solar Keyblade deserted him at that instant, and went to Sora, but he still had the Lunar key. He became a sort of demon, and Sora and the gang faced off against him. What remained of Blaze's good side was being drowned in the darkness that entered his heart. He saw a girl there, who helped him to fight for control again. Sora, Donald, and Goofy managed to defeat Blaze on the outside with a timely use of the light spell. The light spell cured him, but he still had his wings. He managed to hid them from Sora until KH2.

After that Blaze faced the Enigetic Man, and managed to defeat him, although he was starting to grow very tired. Finally they faced off one on one with the Dark warrior in Hollow Bastion. He managed to win with the use of a new ability, Solar Eclipse, but by that time he was wearing down. Then he finally managed to ask his true identity.

"Alright now, who are you?!"

"You cannot possibly understand..." His voice was dark and cold, and he spoke with no kindness"

Blaze threw him against the wall, blade at his throat. "Try me, now no more games, tell me who you are!"

"I am..." He began to vanish, to the shock of Blaze.

By the time he had completely vanished, two words echoed throughout the room.

Your darkness....

A black gem then appeared in the center of Blaze's necklace, right next to his red one. Confused, Blaze then set off to find Sora.

He broke through the barrier when Sora was facing Riku/Ansem, and gave Sora the ability to use the move Ragnarok and defeat him. When Ansem went after Kairi, Blaze stood up against him, even though he was very tired at that point, and tried to fight him. Even in rage form he was too weak to win.

Just as Ansem was about to deal the final blow, Blaze manage to fuse with Donald and Goofy, giving him a new Gold/Silver/Red costume, and then began Round two. He defeated Ansem, but when they defused, Blaze fainted from exustion. Vemar then appeared, and triked to kill Blaze, but Kairi got in the way.

"NO!!! He's all I have left, don't kill him!"

"Out of the way girl!" Vemar spat.

"If you want him you have to go through us!!!" Donald and Goofy Shouted.

Vemar raised his blade, and Kairi, Donald, and Goofy braced for impact, but it never came. (See below post for more).

Vemar faced off against Ansem when he appeared and tried to kill Blaze too. He told Kairi and the others to get him out of there. Kairi then had to carry Blaze out of the castle.

After recouperating in Traverse Town, he met up with the gang, and they discussed their next plan of action. Blaze later met up with Kairi in the secret passage, and, knowning that she would need protection, gave up his Solar keyblade in order to make sure that Kairi would be safe from the Heartless. Merlin then appeared, congradulated him, and gave him the most powerful form of his remaining keyblade, the Lunar Key, and also gave him the Lunar Staff gem.

Finally they went to Hollow Basion, and faced off against the Behemoth.

However before they went to the End of the world, they faced off in the Hades cup. They managed to go all the way, but after they beat the Rock Titan, Phil told them that someone else managed to get that far too, and they would have to face them. However there was a limit to how many humans could go into battle at one time, so Blaze was left behind in the front steps with another girl, while Sora, Donald, and Goofy faced off against their final opponants (Crystal, Merwyn, and Season). Blaze was mildly agitated about the limit ("WHAT!?!?!?! YOU ALLOW 50 HEARTLESS, BUT YOU WON'T LET IN 6 PEOPLE, A DOG, AND A FRIGGIN DUCK!?!?!?!?!?") but he then noticed the girl was staring at him (well, I've been getting requests about a possible romance... here's Life).

"Err... Hello."

The girl giggled. "Hi. I'm Life. Nice to meetcha Blaze." She held out her hand, and Blaze took it without wondering how she knew his name. There was something about her that seemed strangely familiar, but he couldn't place it.

"So... you bored too?" Blaze asked lamely. He had no experience with girls (Kairi doesn't count).

Life giggled again. "Yep, want to battle?" She asked, looking around to make sure no one was looking.

"Err... I'd rather not. Besides, I have an unseen advantage." He said, although in reality he didn't like to fight girls (Ursala doesn't count, that squid was begging for it).

Life simiply laughed again. "No you don't. If your scared, you can tell me. We're evenly matched." As she said this, she spread out a pair of large white angel wings. Blaze was only slightly surprised, after all, she was an angel, but he was more grumpy at the thought of being scared.

"Fine." He said, lifting the spell on his own wings that kept them see through behind his back. He spread his red dragon wings out, looking impressive (or trying to), but the girl only giggled some more. They both brought out their weapons, Blaze lifting his staff and keyblade, and Life lifted her own staff, and an elegant sword.

They flew at eachother, engaged in a heated battle. Blaze was surprised. They were evenly matched, and they both failed to gain a hit as they kept going at it, each fully able to block the other.

Blaze kept at the battle, but eventually they both knew that no matter what, they couldn't beat the other. At this instant, Blaze pause for a moment. At this instant, Life managed to get through his defenses, and kissed him on the cheek. Flustering him, she then managed to land a strike when Blaze froze in shock.

She did this again, causeing Blaze to become increasingly flustered. Finally, he managed to snap out of it, and began the attack again. Blaze managed to tap into the powers of his dark side, which gave him the edge. Finally Life fell to the ground defeated, but Blaze also fell, more tired than he ever felt before.

"Not bad..." Blaze panted.

Life giggled (which started to annoy Blaze), but then her face turned solem. "You too..." She murmured.

Blaze looked up at her concerned. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing... it's just... Blaze, can you promise me something?" She asked, looking at Blaze carefully.

Blaze had half a mind to say no after that battle, but the other half of his mind controled his mouth. "Sure... anything." He said, partially regreting those words.

She walked over to him. Blaze tense up for a moment, but she simply took her necklace off (Three healing bells with angle wings above them), and put it around his neck. She then wraped her arms around him, and kissed him again.

"Find me." She wispered in his ear.

Blaze was in shock for a few moments, but when he looked up, she was gone. Blaze touched his cheek for a moment, blushing red, and then shook his head. "Girls..." He muttered, but a small smile played on his lips.

After Sora and the gan managed to win the Hades cup (Blaze had to fight Season because she thought he did something with Life), they then went to the End of the World, faced off agains Cerabog, and then faced their final battle against Ansem. When he tried to seperate the gang in darkness, Blaze faught back and managed to gather them up again. However in their final fight, Ansem summoned a black whole to suck them all into, and knowing they all would get sucked in, Blaze headed straight for it, intending to destroy it along with him.

"You may get me, but I won't let you take my friends!" Blaze yelled, and to the shock of everyone, he headed straight for the Black Hole.

"LUNAR..." His lunar keyblade started to glow brightly, "EXPLOSION!!!!!" Suddenly, the entire Black hole exploded, and a large amount of light was collected in the area, but the pull of the black hole was gone.

Ansem laughed. "One down, three to go!"

"One's going down alright, and it's going to be you!" Blaze suddenly reappeared from the light, and yelling to Sora "Surround him!" He positioned himself in front of Ansem. "If there is one thing I've learned in my travels, its that teamwork always wins..."

Then Sora, Donald, Goofy, and Blaze channeled their remaining magic into their weapons, and then yelled at the same time, "PYRAMID OF LIGHT!!!"

With that final move Ansem was defeated, Sora, Vemar (who made a sudden appearance) and Blaze closed the door to kingdom hearts. However their journey was far from over.

When the story for COM started, Blaze scouted ahead of the path when Sora woke up. After He and donald and Goofy were locked into the Castle, Blaze realized that they were gone.

He managed to find the castle where they were, but was detained by Maruxia, Larxene, Vixen, Axel, and (I forgot his name, buff dude). Blaze realized that he could absorb their elemental magic if they used it on him, so he used that to his advantage. With that knowledge he managed to defeat all but Maruxia. He then charged up his Lunar Eclipse attack, but unfortunately, he then summoned Namine.

"Wipe his memories Namine!"

"I don't want too!"

"Do it now useless girl, or you will never see then light of day!!!" Blaze was almost ready to unleash his attack by this point. Namine suddenly raised her hand, and Blaze's attack was stoped, and he fell to the ground. Believed to be dead, the members of the Organization excaped back into the castle, leaving him alone and forgotten. But there was life in him yet....

Blaze was entered into another dream world (Like Sora's in KH1) and had to chose his powers. Naturally he chose the Staff and the Sword, and by the time he defeated Demon Within again, he woke up, only to find himself not even able to remeber who he was. Vemar was standing over him.

"Bout time you woke up."

"Who are you?"

"What? Blaze, it's me, Vemar..."

"Blaze... I can't remeber..."

"And no wonder..." One of the Cloaked figures cut in. "When Namine wiped your memories, it's a wonder you are still among the living."

"You!" Blaze yelled. He summoned his keyblade, and stood there for a moment, as though he was not sure what to do. In fact he wasn't...

"Can't remeber how to fight can you? When your memories were erased every spell and ability was taken... WHAT!!!"

By the time that the cloaked figure was done talking, Blaze had gotten very angry. His rage form had come back to him, and with it some of his memories. He slashed at the cloaked figure, and he just barely managed to escape back into the castle.

After a quick discussion of what to do, Blaze decided that he would have to gain access to the castle, and try and see if Vemar could get in. However, they noticed a card lying on the ground, apparently left behind when Blaze slashed the cloaked figure. Vemar used it to open the front door. He went in, but when Blaze tried to, the door slammed shut, leaving him on the outside.

Figuring that there were other entrances, Blaze flew around with his wings, And he managed to find a door near the top of the castle. He flew to the top of the highest tower, and managed to open the door with his keyblade, gaining access to castle oblivion. However he was on the top of the castle, all alone, while Vemar and Sora were on the bottom. Casting his fears aside, he entered the castle, on a journey to reclaim his memories.

Blaze recieved a deck of cards, and had to fight his way through he first world, Traverse town. Reliving memories that he had forgotten, Blaze began to master the cards and his former fighting skills. By the time he had gotten through Traverse Town, he was almost as good as he had once been.

On the between floors, he faced of against Axel, and after he beat him, he learned that Vemar was in danger. Focusing on it with all his heart, he somehow managed to appear on the same floor as Vemar. Healing him as best he could, he was about to find a way to get them both out of there when another cloaked figure appeared.

"Who are you.... Wait... we've met before...."

"Yes... good, even without your memories you are quick to the chase..."

"You were the one on Hollow Bastion... just after Sora cured me..."

"Good, now what else do you remember..."

"I remember..." Blaze said, raising his Keyblade and his staff, "That I beat you before, and I can do it again."

A ferocious battle then ensued, in which Blaze only narrowly won in his Rage form, and afterwards, he noticed that Vemar was gone.

"Alright, what did you do with him?!"

"I have moved him to where he cannot help you, for in this castle you must travel alone to reclaim your memories. If you do so then you may yet be of use to me..."

"I'll never be of use to you!"

"I doubt that, you see, I am you..." The stranger then vanished, and transported a very confused Blaze back to where he faught Axel, and he then traveled onward throughout the worlds, searching for his forgotten memories.

He traveled through many floors, searching for both his memories and Vemar, and after each floor he became aware of someone messing with his mind. He tried to block the person as best as he could, as he searched for his true memories. By the time he was down three more floors (Agrabah, Wonderland, and Olympus Collisium), he met up with Larxene, and managed to beat her.

Most of his weapon skills returened, he continued to travel, battling old foes, and meeting forgotten friends. Down another four floors (Halloween Town, Deep Jungle, Monstro, and Atlantica), he met up with another robbed figure, (the buff guy, still can't remember his name), and beat him as well.

By this time the Organization began to realize that Blaze was getting better than he was before. With Namine's efforts to manipulate Blaze's memories failing, they decided that he had to be destroyed before he became too powerful. They sent Zexon (Or whatever his name is) to destroy him.

By the time that Blaze had traveled through the last few floors (Neverland, Hollow Bastion, and 100 acre wood) He and Z-dude faced off in a major battle. While Z was powerful, Blaze barely managed to defeat him. After the battle, he gave Blaze another card, which sent him to Twilight Town, and although he couldn't remember it, it still seemed familiar to him.

At the end of the world, Blaze and Z faced off again in a cataclysmic battle. Blaze emerged the victor, with the timely use of his new ability, Mystic Moon. He then exited the town, and then looked forward to his final few floor in Castle Oblivion, in which he would reclaim his lost memories.

Blaze traveled the familiar paths of his one true home, Destiny islands. His memories started to come back, piece by piece. As each step he took, he became more aware that he was still missing some of his memories. The most important ones, the memorys of who put the life necklace around his neck, and who he was supposed to protect. He then faced off against a familiar foe, Demon Within, to reclaim his last memories.

After he defeated it, he suddenly remembered his battle with the Angel, Life, and his promise to her. He also remembed his journey with Sora, and his connection with him was suddenly restored, and he realized he was in danger. He rushed to the next floor, hoping he wasn't too late.

He rushed into the next floor, and saw Sora in trouble. When Larxene was just about to kill him, Blaze blocked the blow. When she attempted to strike him, Goofy saved him, and Donald cured them both. Blaze then called to Sora "I've got your back!" Then then teamed up to defeat Larxene.

After the battle, Blaze met Namine once again. He said nothing, but his eyes gave away his feelings. He then realized that Sora didn't remember him, and his dislike of Namine only grew. They then went up the final floor, and prepared to face their final foes.

After they had defeated Axel, then then teamed up to take down Marluxia. After their final battle, Sora said that he seemed to remember Blaze, and that he knew that they were friends. Then Sora went into the egg, leaving Blaze with Namine, and gave him a chance to talk to her.

"Namine... About my memories..."

"I didn't erase them."

"What?"

"I didn't erase them. When... he... told me too, I didn't, I only moved them around a bit into the shadows of your heart."

"You... did?"

"Yes, your light broke through your darkness, when you accepted who you were, wings and all, to save your friends. There is much mystery surounding you Blaze, and not all answers have been found, but you now have all your memories back."

"I wasn't talking about those memories, I mean... the ones about my parents..."

"Even if I could bring those back... I probably wouldn't."

"Why not?"

"Because, your path lies with the Keyblade Master, and soon that path will intertwine with your parents, and if you have your memories of what took place between them your chances of overcoming the event are slim. Still you should know that off all your powers, your rage is your greatest, but you are not the only one with that power. There is...."

"Sorry to interupt your little party," Said a familiar voice. "But I came to warn you."

"Axel!"

"Your look alike is coming."

"Who?"

"Shinza, he coming for you. Thought you should know. Nice to see you again Namine."

"Him... well, I guess it will take a while... in the mean time...." Blaze raised his weapons. "We have some unfinished business..."

Blaze and Axel faced off in a ferocious battle, under the terms that if Blaze won Vemar would be freed, but if he won, he would get Blaze's Keyblade. Blaze narrowly won, and Axel left to keep his end of the bargain. He was then resting a bit with Namine helping heal him, when she suddenly froze.

"He's here!"

Blaze looked at his look alike, and he realize that he did indeed look like him, except for the eyes, for they were cold and gray.

"Hello Blaze. I've come to reclaim the witch."

"Well, as much as I wouldn't mind, my friend needs her, so your going to have to go through me."

Blaze then faced off agianst his nonexistant form. They used all of their power against eachother, the stakes even higher than they once were. Blaze was losing, but when he went into Rage, Shinza countered. Finally, using the last of his energy, Blaze struck a mighty blow and defeated his foe. Shinza left, and another blue gem appeared in his neaklace. Still confused, he returned to Namine.

"I guess you're still in danger, he'll probably come back for you..."

"Yes..."

"Well, there's no harm in me staying... I guess for Sora's sake..."

"Thanks."

"Your welcome. We haven't been properly introduced. They call me Blaze."

"I'm Namine."

"So.... Are you done yet?"

She smiled. "Not yet. Get confortable. It's going to take a while"

"Okay, I'll wait.... After all, we are friends now..."

"Really?"

"Sure I guess...."

"Well, great, I guess I better get working..."

"Okay."

Blaze waited with Namine, making sure that she was safe, until Sora awoke again, and they began their new journey.

(I won't post anymore until KH2 comes out, don't want to ruin the storyline. All I can say is that Blaze will face up against his light form.)

Where he comes in:
Travels with Sora throughout the worlds, helps out against the heartless with him. In KH1 he travels with Sora, In COM he has his own seperate journey, and mets up with Sora near the end, and in KH2 he travels with Sora again.

Additional Info:
Has the capability to fuse with his other forms (Light, Dark, Noexistant, and the two other Twilights (Dawn and Dusk(These two are going to be based on two friends of mine, good old Duke and Drake with be an iteresting addition to the story))) to form a super being. Has the ability to fly after the darkness currupted him and gave him wings.

Last edited:

mat

Name: Vemar

Species: Human (supposedly)

Appearence: Spiked-back brown hair, 16 years old. Wears a cap, balck cords and a dark red shirt. Has a golden ring on his middle finger with an unknown insignia branded upon it (last thing his father gave to him) One black eye and one white eye.

Weapons/Abilities: Two samurai swords he found in Traverse town. His ring allows him to empower them in dire situations(Fully charged drive mode). Capable of transforming into either a light warrior of a dark one.

Background info: Born in Traverse Town, Vemar had a reputation of getting into fights as a child. By 12, he had beaten every warrior Traverse Town had to offer, even Leon. At 15, he left to find bigger challenges in different worlds. His father, knowing that he would probably never see his son again, gave him two samurai swords for protection, a gummi ship, and a ring. He told Vemar that the ring will help him on his quest. He knew his son was powerful, and perhaps the only defence against the Heartless. Vemar left the next day.

Vemar arrived at Destiny Islands 2 months before it was attacked. In that short time he beat Sora and Rikku, both at the same time (of course he used wooden swords). However, he was unable to defeat Blaze. This angered him, as he had never known defeat before. Time and again he challenged him to a re-match, but again and again he failed. Hatred for Blaze welled up inside him and went to a desolate island with his gummi ship for endurance training.

When he arrived a week later, in his ship he saw that the island was being swallowed into oblivion. He joined Rikku in a portal of darkness, thinking he could become more powerful and beat Blaze. They both ended up at Hollow Bastion and became servants to Maleficent. Vemar was un-beatable with his samurai swords, until Rikku launched a cheap attack at his back. Angered by this sneak attack, he transformed into a Dark Demon. At the same time, his ring glowed and doubled the size of his samurai swords and went beserk on Rikku, who was severely injured. He was astonished at this new power and killed several Defenders nearby, merely to release this energy. Maleficent banished him shortly after this as he was to dangerous and powerful, even for her. His gummi ship took him to various worlds, in the hope to meet Blaze and beat him.

He finally met him at Agrabah and challenged him to a fight to the death. Vemar was losing badly until he transformed to Dark Demon. Thinking he could defeat him in this form, he went all out on Blaze, who was shocked at Vemars new found power. He had almost won until Blaze unleashed his Temper. Vemar was grieviously injured as Blaze stepped up to deliver the final blow but remembered he was there to find Sora, not battle. This furthered Vemars humiliation, as he was shown compassion by a person who could easily finish him off there and then. His soul was falling deeper and deeper into darkness asthe hatred for Blaze was growing and taking control inside him.

He traveled to various worlds, challenging Tarzan, Jack and Cloud. He beat them all with ease but it was not enough to satisfy his lust for power to beat Blaze. He managed to travel to Traverse Town, where he met up with his father. He demmanded that he make his weapons more stronger. His father said that Vemar was not the son he had brought up. Angered by this comment, Vemar destroyed the shop his father ran, and was about to murder his father when Leon stopped him with a Firaga to the back. He turned to see Leon, Yuffie, Aerith, Cid and Cloud ready to challenge him. Even Vemar realized he had no chance, so he dissapered to his ship and continued searching for stronger battles.....

After travelling across the galaxy, he decided to return to Hollow Bastion to fight and defeat Maleficent, as she was the only worthwhile challenge around, apart from Blaze, in his eyes. However, on arriving at Hollow Bastion, he noticed that Maleficents cloak on the floor was seeped in black blood. Thinking that only Blaze could have defeated her, he quickly ran to the chapel to face him.

He got there just in time to see Ansem fall at the hand of Blaze, who collapsed.

"This is it," he though "If I destroy him now, I'll be the most powerful being in the universe!"

He stepped forth to the now battered and bloody body of Blaze, swung his blade back, readied his aim and...... he noticed his reflection on the hilt. His once black and white eyes were now both black his pupils dissapearing. His hair was tinged with a blood red colour and he was eminating a strange, dark glow.

"Is this me?"he thought. "Am I being controlled....by the darkness? No! I can control it. I can!!"

At that moment, Ansem re-apeared, acompainied with a dark demon, similar to the one Vemar looked like when he transformed. He apperared to be in service to Ansem.

"Slave to darkness...this is whats happening to me. If I dont stop myself, I could be controlled by darkness...forever!"

"I sense the darkness strong in you boy. Join me or be obliterated along with this weakling!" he pointed at Blaze.

"Such a worthless creature, he actually thought he had beaten me! Well I think its fitting that I finished what I started!

He generated an orb of black energy and hurled it at Blaze.

Vemar jumped in the way of it and fought it off with his samurai swords.

"You.....will..not.....hurt...HIM!" He shouted as the orb was defected up to the cieling, causing a hole in the roof.

"Fool. PERISH!! Ansem cried as an orb 5x the size of the previous one was generated by him and threw it. It headed in Vemars direction. He again blocked it, but his swords could not stand the power and they shattered into a million pieces. Vemar fell back exhausted.
"You...cannot....BEAT ME!!"

"Fool, your darkness may be strong but it pales in comparison to mine! Your soul is black like the night sky, your hatred glistens like the morning sea yet you still cannot beat me !"

"I cant give in. If I die, Blaze will die. I've never realised it, but I no longer wish for his death. Just a re-match sometime. I hope I'll be as strong as you one day! Im not gonna let you die!"

"Darkness may not be able to defeat you, but I think I know what will!"

Something amazing happened. His clothes suddenly turned silver, his hair, bright yellow He grew pure white wings and was glowing in gold.

"Wh-what? This cant be! Grrrrr, I can stil beat you!" Ansem yelled and threw another black ball at him. Vemar caught it and threw his own back at him. It exploded with such forse that Ansem was thrown backwards.

"This is'nt over. You'll all pay!!" Ansem was sucked into a portal of darkness that was spreading behind him.

Vemar healed Blaze, as he looked like he was going to die, and followed in after Ansem....

He arrived at The End of the World, where he saw a glowing chest. Inside it were two keyblades. A bright, white Keyblade and a coal black one. An insription was engraved on the chest door.

"Only one with a soul both darker than the night sky and purer than the morning sun can wield these keyblades."

He was confused by this insignia, but seemed to control the keyblades with extreme ease.
After succefully defeating the Chernabog, he began to fly through the air and see Blaze, Sora, Donald and Goofy finish off Ansem. All of them were trying to close the door to kingdom hearts but it wasn't enough. Vemar knew what he had to do. When Blaze Sora and Mickey used thier Keyblades, he used his as well. This was strong enough to seal the door and convinced him him from the rest of the group, as he was heading straight back to Traverse Town to apologise to everybody he had wronged.

However, on arriving at the town,he saw that his father had been killed and his shop was oblterated. He collapsed in a heap and started to cry. Leon arrived to comfort him, and said that the person who had destroyed his fathers shop was looking for Vemar. His father refused to say and so he was killed. Leon described him as having a long black cloak and spiked up red hair. Vemars journey continued, leading him to Twighlight Town to find this man. And destroy him.

He arrived at the town to meet up with a strange boy with blond hair (remind you of anyone BHK?;) ) who also had two Keyblades both similar in colour to Vemars. They joined up, as he too, was lookign for this man, whos name was apparently Axel. BHK told him that Axel was up in a castle and so they ventured forth to confront him. Once there, Vemar saw that Blaze was in a heap on the floor. Knowing that he had little life left, he picked him up and carried him to safety. On his way to his encampment, he ran into Axel, who surrounded him in a ring of fire and pulled out two weapons with circle handles. Just as Vemar was about to give up, BHK appeared to defend him long enough for him to escape.

"I seem to have a habbit of saving your life." he joked with him, after he had woken up.

"Vemar!! What are you doing here? What am I doing here?"

"Calm down. Tell me what happened."

Well, I was...I....cant remember!! I think I was there to save Donald and Goofy but....but I dont know."

Talking together, they decided what there next course of action would be......

Sora, Blaze and Vemar decided they would head straight for the castle.
Sora started a conversation with Vemar
"So, what happened? Last time I saw you, you were fighting Blaze at Agrabah? Why did you do that?"
"I dont wanna talk about it!" he snapped. Vemar detested being reminded that he lost.
"Oh...alright." a down-strucken Sora replied.

They arrived at the castle around nightfall. The door was opened.
"I'll go ahead, make sure its safe" Vemar said.

He cautiously crept into the dark hallway. Sora then closely joined him.
"Blaze, move your butt!" Vemar shouted.

Blaze walked to the door but the door slammned shut in his face.

"What the...." Sora started but he was cut off with a slam to the chest.
"Ohh..oh" he moaned, as he was bleeding from the chest.

"Sora....come out, you coward!" Vemar shouted to the darkness.
"As you wish." a mysterious voice replied.

The hallway lit up with flames and Axel appeared out of nowhere.
"You....I'll get you for what you did to my father!" Vemar yelled as he summoned his Keyblades
"I have not come to fight you, boy! I have come...for yor alliegance! Think about it! You will have power at your fingertips. Everything in the universe will be yours!"

"Never! I'm going to kill you!
Vemar ran full force at Axel, his keyblade leading the charge.
"Foolish boy. You dont know what your up against!" Axel shouted as his weapon went into his side. Blood leaked from his side.

"Aargh..." Vemar cried, as he stumbled over to protect Sora.
"If you live, I will give you another chance. Not that that will be an issue! Haaahahaha!" Axel cackled as he dissapeared into darkness.

Vemars vision was blurred as he collapsed. The last hing he saw was a figure with black hair running over towards him.....

When he comes in: Sora knows him already, and also see's him fighting Blaze in Agrabah

Extra abillities: Can summon Rikkus Soul Eater and slash all enemies. Teleportation

Have I wrote too much?

Last edited:

oathkeeper1988

Name: Omega

Species: Heartless in human form, part of the organization

Appearance: Long Black hair, tall, strong. Wears black trench coat, black pants,and black boats. 20 years old.

Weapons/Abilities: Wields two Ultima Weapons. Rage form he fuses with Sepheroth and uses two holyblades.

Past: Shows up as part of the organization with Diz and Axel. Gets beat by Riku and Sora. In Kingdom Hearts 2 he goes out on his own to try and defeat Sora by himself.

When he comes in: Castle Oblivion after Sora defeats Axel for the second time.

Extra abilities: All Soras and Riku's ability. Can fuse with other heartless.

Last edited:

RikutheDarkKnight

Website
Character: Rikos

Species: Human

Appearance: Wears a long yellow and silver cloak. Inside of cloak is a white t-shirt and silverish pants. Has Riku-like hair and is as tall as Sora is. Male-14 yrs.old.

Weapons/Abilities: He weilds 2 Keyblades- Divine Keyblade and Leviathen Keyblade.

Background Info: Rikos, was born in Hollow Bastion along with his friend Kairi. When she moved away he stayed there and his father taught him how to fight (instead of wooden swords, he was taught with 2 short metal pipes). until he was about 12 then his father and he took a Gummi ship and left for Traverse town. Apon arrival, he saw a young boy, about his age leave with a duck-like person and a large dog like person. Also he saw the young boy holding a blade that looked very mysterious and it made him wonder. One day his father was searching and found a heartless and began to study them. (Sound familiar anybody?) After training with Leon until the age of 13, he lleft Traverse town and went on a search for more worlds. After reaching Halloween Town, he caught word that his father was corrupted by evil. With the extreme emotion he felt, thats when he received both of his Keyblades. A year after, a stranger told him that his father was destroyed by a kid with a keyblade and immediately he knew who he was. Now he is on a search to find him and destroy him...and anything else that gets in his way.

Where he comes in: After Sora defeats Ansem.

Additional info: He had a pure heart until Sora defeated his dad, and once he found out, his heart slowly began to change.

~NGD OMEGA~

Any charactor male or female?

Any character what so ever, doesn't have to be human, doesn't even have to be sensible. Hmm, maybe I should add gender to the list. By the way, Mat, thanks for adding Blaze into your description. That was awsome man! I am going to add a few things to Blaze for now, look up there if you want to see it...

E

Emeraldringkey

Character: A.J. The Echidna
Species: Echidna
Apperence: Same as Knuckles The Echidna but the crest on his belly is upsidedown.
Weapons/Abilities: Lightsaber, Midieval Sword, Chaos Powers

A.J. and Knuckles developed inside of the same egg, making them brothers. A.J. and his father Locke would fight and get very violent with each other for a reason that cannot be explained. Was seperated with his family when he and Knuckles fought in the Robotnik War at age 7. Later reunited with his brother and friends. Blah blah blah. He meets up with Sora when a star creates a portal from Mobius to Destiny Island and reveals A.J.'s son, Fists, to be a Keyblade Master. The KH/Sonic story, called Turnabout Dreams, is currently being written and can be veiwed at Fanfiction.net.

E

Emeraldringkey

Character: Fists The Echidna
Species: Echidna
Apperence: Same as Knuckles and A.J. only his fur has a pinkish color in it and the crest on his belly is joined. Examp. )( Turn you head to either side to see Fists' crest.
Weapons/Abilities: Chaos Powers(Developing), Emerald Ring Keyblade

Fists is the son of A.J. and Amy Rose. At 5 years old, he's pretty advanced.
Is a Keyblade Master and posses the Emerald Ring Keyblade which is the only Keyblade that can slay the new Mobian Heartless.

*Angel Star*

Character:

Crystal

Female

Species:

Human

appearance:

Young girl about 15 with dark blue straight shoulder length hair with a Sapphire headband. Has a strange scar that is a diamond with a raindrop inside it, the same as her scars. Wears blue bell bottom pants and a baby blue tank top with the crystal symbol that shows navel and 1 inch high heel boots. Wear a crystal eclipse necklace on her neck. Later gets Water amulet when she loses the eclipse necklace.

Weapons/Abilities: Keyblade like made completely of diamonds (Crystal Seal Keyblade). Telekinesis (can move stuff with her mind). Mood ring which blasts out a blast magic of an element depending on her mood. Uses magic, summons, can fly with a special spell taught to her by her mother. Necklace gives her the ability to go into a Celestial form later on . Also the necklace gives her the ability to talk to the dead to find the truth when it is needed and to help her find her true home. Can fly in Celestial form, and after it is gone the wings still stay. Also various special abilities that can be used in battle. Gets first the crab claw then it advances to the final form, tsunami strike. The final form of Crystal seal is Diamond Storm. Water amulet gives her the power to control water and ice.

Background info:

Crystal was born at Hallow Bastion. Then a week later King Mickey visited Hollow Bastion and he told her parents to leave to some where safe. He gave them a Gummi ship and they traveled around until they reached Twilight town, where they stayed until she was four.

At age four she met King Mickey at Twilight Town who gave her a book that told her the future. While wandering about Twilight Town with her parents the Heartless attacked them. Her parents swore right there that their daughter will never have darkness touch her just before their hearts were taken, and Crystal fainted as they converged on her. When she woke up she was in Hollow Bastion.

Maleficent attempted to corrupt her, but her heart was too pure, and because the book warned her of the danger. Maleficent imprisons her, but she is able to escape with the help of her sister, Ruby. They find a Gummi ship, and then travel but crash Alantica when she was 8.

Her sister casts a spell that turns them into mermaids as they repair the ship. She meets Ariel who helps them out and treats Crystal as a sister. When Crystal turned 14 the heartless attacked the underwater castle, and Crystal, Ruby and Ariel attempted to fight them off. Her sister's heart is taken, and just then, the Crab Claw appears in Crystal's hands, and she avenges her sisters death.

She then goes off by herself, mourning her loss until she arrived in a whirlpool zone. She wished she could leave and never come back. As if answering her call, a mysterious stranger in a brown cloak (Ansem) appeared.

"You can leave this place and go to your home, and all you have to do is find the Keyblade master, and I'll show you the way."

"How do I find him." cried Crystal.

He laughed. "Close your eyes, use the power within yourself to find him..."

She closed her eyes and suddenly she was in the water on a beach. Three figures were swimming. One was on the dock. She look down and saw she was still a mermaid. One of the figures who was a girl swam close and waved high. Crystal sensed that her heart was of pure light.

"Hi I'm Kairi, and that's Sora." Said the girl pointed to the spiky haired boy. "And that's Riku." This time she pointed to the gray/white haired boy. "and that's Blaze over there, you don't want to get him mad by the way..." She commented, pointing to the black spiky haired boy.

"I'm Crystal.... um.... where am I?" The boys got closer. Blaze simply looked at her strangely.

"Destiny Islands" said Sora proudly, waving his arms at the island they were on.

She looked at each of the boys, and then looked towards Blaze. They each had a strange energy surrounding them, Sora's was the purest, while Blaze's was the strongest. Riku's power had a strange force behind it.

All of a sudden Blaze asked coolly. " Where are you from?"

Crystal looked at him. He seemed to be able to see her as what she was. She sputtered and answered "Um... around. Listen I'm starving could I get a bite to eat?"

Kairi laughed. "Sure and while we're at it, let's dry off."

Crystal jetted off fast toward the dock and jumped on. As she did, her tail disappeared and she had legs. She was wearing a blue two piece Blaze didn't move, but he looked at her with interest.

"Whoa" said Riku " Your a fast swimmer." he smiled.

Blaze again looked at her strangely.

Then Crystal suddenly Disappeared.

"So who is it?" asked the stranger.

Crystal had felt what she knew Kairi's love for Sora and Kairi's sisterly love for Blaze. She couldn't just betray them to this person. Thinking fast, and knowing that she only had a few seconds to answer, she blurted out. "Riku of Destiny Islands."

"Good. Now go through the whirlpool right next to me and you will leave this place." Said the stranger and then he disappeared.

Crystal looked at the whirlpool. How could she trust this person, even though he clearly meant to harm the Keyblade Master. Still, thinking that anyplace was better than where she was just now, she went through the whirlpool, and discovered how wrong she was.

When she opened her eyes again, she discovered that she was surrounded by heartless.

"Well well well... Crystal, we meet again." Said a voice. Crystal turned around and too her horror she saw Maleficent there behind her. She then engaged in a ferocious battle, and though she managed to slay the heartless, Maleficent was too strong for her alone. Just as she was about to be defeated, her heart called out for help, and a second keyblade appeared at just the right moment, her Crystal Seal keyblade. With renewed vigor she attacked Maleficent, until finally she forced the witch to retreat.

When she left, Crystal didn't know what to do. She looked around, and noticed that she was in the third district of some town. Unsure of what to do next, she sat there for a few moments until she remembered the book Mickey had given her. Checking it, it said to go to the second district and rent a room, and wait for three weeks there until something happened. Grabbing the munny on the ground, she did so, and for the next three weeks, she defended the town from invading heartless.

On the third week, something did happen. While she was fighting on top of the Gadget shop, a boy appeared. Crystal looked at him for a moment and realized it was Blaze. She was about to go get help for him when he woke up. His eyes were glowing, and he was sparkling with red energy. Crystal stumbled, and he turned around. Frightened, Crystal raised her keys to defend herself, but Blaze ran across the roof tops and into the entrance of the third district. Crystal tried to follow, but he was too fast, and by the time she entered the third district, he was gone.

Slightly disgruntled, she left and wandered around a bit more. A little later she ran into Leon in the first district, who said that a boy was going to stop an increased invasion by the heartless. Running to the third district, she entered just in time to see the end of the battle. Not wanting to face them, she hung around in the back of the district, and listened in to what they were saying.

Filled with wonder by the thought of going to other worlds, she wandered around a bit more, and when she went into the third district again, she saw Blaze, Sora, Donald, and Goofy leave the door with the fire symbol on it that she had not been able to open. After they left, she entered that door, and met Merlin the wizard. Merlin told her about Cid and told her to rent a ship. In turn Crystal showed him her book. Looking through it Merlin told her to go to a world called the Enchanted forest and find Merwyn. He also said to beware the Undead shadow. After that he told her to go to Twilight Town and find a witch called Season. Then he told her she must find a place called Halloween Town and find a certain boy there, though he wouldn't say anything more after that.

Doing as he said, she found herself in a black land next to a dead forest. Worried that she was in the wrong place, she searched around until she noticed someone being attacked by a creature with a scythe. Worried about this 'Undead Shadow', she attempted to save the person as she took it by surprise.

Unfortunately she underestimated the creature, and in only a few blows she was defeated. Terrified as the creature raised it's weapon to strike again, it was suddenly struck in the side by a powerful spell. The woman who she saved was up now, and she had her arms raised as she recited an enchantment. The spell hit the creature again, but this time it was blocked. The woman looked in surprise at it. Suddenly just then a bright light exploded as a young girl with white wings, a cape, a magical sword and staff appeared. (By the way, Life is a character owned by ~NGD OMEGA~, she is only being borrowed by me) Looking at the creature with a silly smile she said, "Why don't you pick on someone your own age, Deathy."

The creature only groaned in surprise at the girls arrival. Then in a rasping breath, he seemed to respond to her.

The girl only grinned, "Immature? I think not. And I am not letting you kill this two. Lets go!"

They started to to fight. Feeling a renewed sense of energy, Crystal and the woman helped in the battle. After what felt like an hour of fighting the creature retreated. Then Crystal turned to her allies and said, "Thanks for the help. I'm Crystal of Twilight Town."

The young girl smiled at her and said, "No you're not, you were elsewhere. I'm Life, of the Order of Angels. I am the giver and protector of life."

"Where am I from then?" Crystal asked her in surprise. Life simply winked at her, hands moving as though zipping her lips together. Crystal frowned at her.

The woman looked in surprised at Life. "You're an angel?! Interesting... but if you are the giver of life why do you look so young yourself."

Life replied, "I may look young, but that only comes with the job description."

The woman then said, "Well anyway, My name is Merwyn a witch of the Enchanted Forest(to find more about Merwyn Read the Enchanted forest Chronicles. She is mostly mentioned in Calling on Dragons.)... or I was anyway."

Crystal looked at the woman and noticed that she didn't even look like a witch. Although she had the black robes for it, she did not have any warts, and stood upright instead of slunched over. She had red hair and glasses, and seemed to be a little sad at what happened to her world.

"And here is what is left of my cats, Trouble, Jasmine, Fiddlesticks, and Scorn." Merwyn said.

None of the cats looked like a typical witch cat. They each were a different color, but not a single one was black.

Just then the entire world seemed to shake. "We have to get out of here!" Crystal yelled over the noise. "I have a ship not too far from here!"

They ran towards it, Crystal saw something and picked it up, and managed to get inside before the very ground started to rend itself apart. There was a black orb in the sky, which Crystal was sure to avoid. As soon as they left the world, it imploded upon itself, and vanished from space. Merwyn looked sadly at it.

"There goes my home..." She said. Her cats meowed softly. So did the bundle Crystal picked up. She saw the thing was an arm long and was a snow leopard who glistened and meowed happily in Crystal's arm's. " I'll call her Glisten and Gliss for short." said Crystal.

They then arrived at Twilight Town. It took awhile for Crystal to want to leave Gliss. After searching around for the witch Merlin told her about, they ran into a large company of heartless. They were eventually backed up into the clock tower.

Then suddenly as the were fighting, a large explosion destroyed most of the remaining heartless, and then they managed to defeat the rest easily. They then turned around to see a tall woman there, who was platinum blond, with blue eyes, who had a multicolored short sleeve shirt with white pants, heeled shoes, and a majestic sword buckled to her belt. She looked at them, smiling, and then walked over to them.

"Hey, you wouldn't happen to know where I am would you?" She asked, looking around. "I'm kind of lost."

Life giggled. "You're in Twilight Town silly."

Merwyn sighed. "Don't mind her, she's.... well.... young."

"I was running for my life then I ended up here I'll tell you the full story later. What were those things?"

"Heartless." Merwyn said, frowning. "Those without hearts that take them from others. They must have destroyed your world, and you must have ended up here afterwards. They probably took your friends' hearts as well..."

"Well... where am I supposed to go now?" She asked.

"You could come with us, but we need to find someone first..." Crystal said, but Life's giggling interrupted her. "What?" She asked her, slightly annoyed.

"We already found her." She said looking at the woman.

"Oh, yes, by the way," She said, "I'm Season." (Find out more about Season in the witch season books, Summer, Fall, Winter, and Spring.)

"I'm Life." Life said.

"I'm Merwyn, and these are Trouble, Jasmine,Scorn, and Fiddlesticks..."

"And I'm Crystal. Still, we'd better get going. Now we must go off to Halloween Town before Merlin gets mad at us..."

And just like that, they left on the Gummiship, and Crystal introduced Gliss and Seasons muttered " Too many cats." flew through the stars in search of Halloween Town.

“Here we are.” said Crystal.

Life frowned and said, “Season and I can't go there we are dressed to brightly and I can't look evil. Crystal, you and Merwyn go and find the boy.”

“You are going to leave me alone with her!!!!” said Season pointing to Life.

“What's wrong with that Season?” Life asked smiling.

“Nothing at all.”said Season grumbling to herself.

“I'll stay here. If we leave these to alone we might not have a ship when we return.” Merwyn said.

“Good idea. Besides we only need one person to look for this boy. And how much trouble can I get into. Also I'll take Gliss to help me.” said Crystal. Down she went.

She had the same outfit but it was now all black so she blended in well. No one was out in the streets , but as soon as she went into the pumpkin patch, Crystal was surrounded by various Species of heartless. Gliss tried to attack but she is just a Kitten.

“Great! I guess one person can get into a ton of trouble.” Crystal muttered.

With her two key blades she was able to take down half but the heartless kept coming. Suddenly a human sized shadow of a boy appeared ,but there was no one was around but the heartless. Suddenly the hand reached out grabbed her and down she went down , and blacked out.

When she woke up she was in a shack and there was a boy in the corner. He was wearing a black t-shirt ,black pants,black shades,and black sneakers. He had jet black spiked hair. “ Are you okay?” he asked.

“ Yeah , but I have a splitting head ache. My name's Crystal. What happened and where is Gliss my snow leopard?” said Crystal. Then as soon as her name was called, Gliss came out from behind the boy and jumped into Crystal's lap. " Good Glissy." Crystal muttered.

“I'm Shade. I got you out of there.” said the boy.

Clearly this boy wasn't about to give out more information. “I can handle myself, but thanks anyway.” Crystal said.

“Yeah and when a hoard of heartless come Fur ball will save you. Anyway, you came here for this.” said Shade as he threw a ring at her.

She caught it and asked,” What is this?” The ring had many colored gems in a circle. She muttered " how annoying is he?" Gliss looked at her as if to say YOU LIKE HIM.

“ It's a magical mood ring, a heirloom in my family. Never used it since only a female can wear it ,and I'm an only child. Plus my family was destroyed.” said Shade.

“I'm sorry. My family was destroyed too. Thanks for saving me again. Anything I can do for you, Shade?” Crystal asked.

“Maybe later.” said Shade.

Crystal said “ I'll see you around, maybe.”

“Yeah, maybe.” said Shade then he disappeared.

Crystal looked around for a moment, and then picked up Gliss, shaking her head,then she returned to the ship.

“ Finally your back.” said Season .

“So did you find the boy?” asked Merwyn.

“ Ah, yeah he gave me this magical mood ring.” said Crystal as she put Gliss down and held up her hand.

“ Whoa , that is gorgeous! What does it do?” Season asked.

Crystal just shrugged and said. “ He didn't tell me.”

“Well, where to next guys?” asked Merwyn.

Crystal ignored her. “Where's Life?”

Season groaned. “With her boyfriend.” She stated blandly, pointing to the engine room.

Crystal looked down, and head voices from there. She started to head down, but Merwyn stopped her. “Whatever is going on is between the two of them. We have a job to do.”

Glancing down, Crystal sighed, and headed for the cockpit.

“Where to?” She asked.

“Agrabah.” Came a male voice.

Crystal turned to see a familiar face. “Bl-?” She asked.

“No.”

She looked again, and realized that it couldn't have been him. His clothes were pure white, his eyes were silver, and his skin seemed too pale to be Blaze's. He carried twin swords shimmering with Holy energy, and his staff was similar to Life's. On top of that, he had white wings. However his face was so alike to Blaze, that she wasn't surprised by her mistake.

“My name is Luke Whitewing.” He told her.

“Are you related to him?” asked Crystal.

Luke's face clouded and he didn't answer. Then Gliss hissed and tried to scratch him. " Gliss be nice to Luke." Crystal said. Then Gliss looked at her as if to say, FINE BUT I WOULDN'T TRUST HIM IF I WERE YOU. Crystal kept that in mind. After all he didn't answer her question or wouldn't.

“What is the matter with him? All she did was ask you a question and you should answer her.” Season said. “ What were you two doing in there anyway?”

Life blushed then answered “ Nothing.”

“ Oh, so you mean you were making...” Season was saying then Crystal interrupted.

“ You were making a plan to see where we go next. Why Agrabah?” Crystal said and glared at Season. Crystal muttered to Season “ Try and be nice and become her friends I don't want to have my ship in pieces.”

"I'll try but I won't promise anything." Season said smirking.

Where she comes in: Helps Sora in KH, Helps Riku and Mickey in COM, leaves them later in the story, and Joins their team in KH2.

Additional Info:

Could have a crush on Riku & or Shade ; )

Last edited:

Arcos1990

Website
img176.exs.cx
Name: Blaze.

Speacies: Human.

Weapon: Both of Aels weapons but as handles and for what the handles hold is fire shaped as the ultmate keyblade.

Attacks: Fire based.

Light or Dark: Both.

Blaze comes into the KH story before Sora, Blaze was the one who created the Keyblade and the Heartless. He travels through space and time to find who is pure of heart to fight the Heartless he does not give them the keyblade in person but his soul is inside of the Keyblade. What he does with the heartless is he places them upon the world to which he knows of were the evilst of heart resides. In his proces of making these two things he accendently created Kingdom Hearts the Heart of all worlds.:cool:

Last edited:

The Collector

Website
homerschatsite.proboards44.com
Character: Peices

Species:Heartless

Appearance: A Shadow Heartless

Weapons/Abilities:Dark Shadow, Dark Erosion

Background Info: A shadow heartless that somehow was changed from being eavle and teamd with sora

Where he comes in: when Sora finds his way to PrideRock

Additional info: he is cheerfull cant talk kinda sqeaks and is powerfull for a Shadow heartless and he lvl's as you do.

D

dark bunny

name:
species: human
weapons: dual wields souleaters(Rikus batwing looking sword)
blond Riku-style hair, red eyes, he wears a hooded unknown coat
he is a member of the organization but secretly plans to kill all other organization members
in dark/rage mode his hair turns red, his entire eyeballs turn completely red, he is surrounded by a dark aura, and his souleaters are covered in flames
his dark powers are second only to Rikus

DragonFromWithIn

name:Dragon
species:half dragon half Human
weapons:Flame Angel Keyblade or Sythe
hair: Long, Pure dark red (not the human hair red)
eyes: gold
misc: Dragon like ears, dragon like hands, does not breth fire, 3 scars across right eye
backround: Was a regular human until he injected a vial of dragon DNA into is arm and morphed into what he is now. Killed Organization members for fun and wears the leader's cloak to hide his idenity. He did not kill the main lader just a squads leader. Is madly in love with Kairi but is afraid he will have to fight Sora because Sora obviously likes Kairi. He could kill Sora in a heartbeat but won't because he becomes Sora's good friend.
When does he come in: Right after KH-COM saves Sora from a invincable heartless while Sora is asleep.

Last edited:

mat

Arcos1990 said:
Name: Blaze.

Speacies: Human.

Weapon: Both of Aels weapons but as handles and for what the handles hold is fire shaped as the ultmate keyblade.

Attacks: Fire based.

Light or Dark: Both.

Blaze comes into the KH story before Sora, Blaze was the one who created the Keyblade and the Heartless. He travels through space and time to find who is pure of heart to fight the Heartless he does not give them the keyblade in person but his soul is inside of the Keyblade. What he does with the heartless is he places them upon the world to which he knows of were the evilst of heart resides. In his proces of making these two things he accendently created Kingdom Hearts the Heart of all worlds.:cool:

ummm, theres already a character named like this. Look above. The description is cool, just change the name like Flame or summit

~NGD OMEGA~

Don't worry about it dude, names aren't copyrighted here. Thanks for standing up for Blaze though. It is fine to have multiple names. Also, I edited Blaze again, and I see you have also edited Vemar. Cool man! Keep up the good work everyone!

mat

hey these characters are brilliant. Maybe we should all right a fanfic about them. PM me if you want to join it. Coolness. I would especially like to see Blaze, Vemar, Crystal and Rikos story.

P.S Updated it

~NGD OMEGA~

Great updates, I like what you did with Vemar Mat! I updated mine too, a bit different than yours to suite Blazes side of the story. I am very intersted to see where this will go. Keep updating everyone!

T

Twilight_Riku

name: twilight king

species: human/dusk/heartless

weapons/abilties: weilds 2 twilight keyblades

description: he is tall with white and black spikey hair. he wears a robe of the orginization BUT it's color is white and gold. he is mentioned only in legends and said to be master of the keyblades.

yado

I taste delicious
name: Uom
hes a boy
species: human

appaerence: blue jeans and solid black t-shirt. hes got messed up black hair. He also has a strange ring on his hand

weapon: staff
where he comes in:he appears in KH II and throught KH
background: I dont remember anything. oum said again.
Thats im killin him. axle shouts as he goes to stike him.
No Laxorine grabs axels arm we need him to find Sora.
Who are you talking about he says as he stands up and begins to run.
The key... and relizes he got away.
Uom runs and thenstops when he reaches twilight town not far north of there.
Why am I he asks and then heartless appear around him and BHK saves him and then he runs off.
HE then walks around to see sora.
Sora we searched this whole town and no keyhole or heartless. donald says before they notice him.
uom looks around and notices BHK hit axel out of site on a building.
SO thats sora and that blonde haired kids protewcting him well i better help we are both wanted by him.
so he runs and hits sora
ow he says and looks at oum who are you
no time to explain come on. He then gets sora away from axel and explains.
OK strange story but you saved me so ill tell you mine and he does.
Thats why he wants you Oum said and then said Ill keep those weirdos away from you so youll finsh your journey. at that moment Axel begins charging at Sora but Oum gets in the way and begins to fight. after about 5 minutes of fighting Axel dissapears. Now alone he begins to search aroung the town more and he notices the clocktower. He goes to the top to find BHK standing up at the top.
Why are you protecting Sora. Oum asks before anything else.
Because all the keyblades most find eachs true master and the door to the darkness most be destroyed. BHK responds
All the keyblades you mean there is more then 1? oum asks
BHKs 2 keyblades appear in his hands. 4 exisist. one to light,1 to dark,1 to twilight,and 1 for present.
Present? Oum asks
you see light saves all,dark destroys all without power, twilight is neither yet both and present balances the amount of darkness. BHK answered Why do you ask so many questions.
I wanna protect Sora. Oum answered
Then help me for i need to help Sora also.BHK said
right im Oum. Oum said
and im(its not known so hes BHK),BHK said.
They walked down from the clocktower to see an unknown.
Darkness shall rule all. He said
You wish.BHK said as the keyblades appeared.
The unknown dissapeared as BHK launched at him.
BHK we have more important things to do then him. a voice said.
They looked to see king mickey.
The present keyblade weilder. BHK said
king Mickey. Oum shouted.
how did you know i dont recall meeting you. Mickey said
I dont know. Oum said and then saw a flash back. He was sitting on top of a castle and was saying to himself i need to get home.
You will get home The king put his hand on his shoulder. thanks King.
He came back to his sences and then told the king his story.
Once he was done the king spoke. Its time. he said
Right.BHK said
time for what. Oum asked.
To find Riku and give him his keyblade, the dark keyblade. BHK spoke.
No a voice said. its time for you to die.
They look to see Axel standing not far away.
Oum looks to see BHK and the king ready to fight so he pulls out his staff and the fight begins. They clash untill Oum hits him on his waist.
i should have guest you would remember that.
He then disappears.
Re... but hes cut off into a flash back of the castle place and he fights Axel and he hits him in that spot but after that a hand touches his shoulder.
Much has hppen to you, a girls voice said but you must not remember and he came back to his sences.
You fought him before. BHK asked.
I dont think so. Oum said
I think i know what we need to do now. Mickey said
What.BHK asked.
Go to Hallow Bastion
They got in king Mickeys gummiship and went to hallow bastion and docked by the main gate.
BHK go search the outskirts of the castle well me and Oum check the castle itself. The King said
Right. BHK said and then ran off.
When King Mickey and Oum entered the castle and split up Oum heard a voice.
Thats strange. it said.
Oum jumped out of sight and saw sora enter.
There hasnt been 1 single heartless. Sora said
Maybe this isnt there main base anymore. Donald asked
It most be Oum said well he walked towards them.
Oum? Sora said
Ya it most be important if he draged me and BHK here.
Who draged you here and whos BHK. The king brought me here and BHK is
as he was about to finsh his sentence a very large group of heartless appeared.
Heartless! Donald shouted.
We cant take that many on. Sora said.
Go ill cover you. Oum said.
But... Goffy said.
Go. Oum shouted.
They ran and Oum shut the door behind them and began to fight.He barely did anything when the far door brust open and a beast came and destroyed at least half of them. When they were all gone he ran out the same path sora went.
What the. he said but then contied deeper into the castle. after going quite the distance he came to what look like a strange chapel when someone started walking down the isle.
Who are you? Oum asked
Tell me who you are. The figure said
My names Oum. he said
Mines Riku.The figure siad.
Im so happy you to arent enemys. Another voice said. It will make the fighting fun.
Laxurine. Oum shouted
Glad you reconize me. she said.
Riku draws his weapon(whatever he has in KH2) and Oum draws his staff.
You wanna fight. Oum said
No i just wanted to see how you would respond. she then faded away.
Where did she...
Riku sora shouted as he ran in. Riku sidesteps and sora falls to the ground(hahaha)
Hey hey take it easy. Riku said.
Im just glad to see you Riku.Sora said
As much as im loving this reunion can we go find the king and BHK. Oum said
Sure. Sora and Riku said together
They walk out of the chapel to see the unknown standing at a higher level.
Whos that. Sora asks.
You dont wanna know. Riku responds.
He walked out of sight when BHK came running at them.
Riku he shouted then chucked the dark keyblade at Riku. Rick catches it when Laxerine appears with Namonie.
Now do it. Laxerine said and then Namonie stuck out her hand and darkness appeared in front of them and then a figure emerged as Ansem and Dorian.
You ready. Riku said
Yeah Sora said
Of course. Oum said.
Im alive. Ansem said.
Not for long. Riku shouted and slashed him.
Foolish boy why are you harming me you know i could help you find Kiria. Ansem said.
Ars Arcunum. Sora shouted and hit him then leaped next to Riku hes got help already. he then said.
Dorian chrage. Ansem shouted and then charged at them but missed.
FIRE. donald shouted and nailed ansem.
What the. Ansem shouted and say Donald.Goffy and Oum standing there.
Hi miss us. Goffy said.
Dorian obilverate. Ansem said but nothing happen. Dorain? he said but then he saw that all there was was a dark protal. Without thinking he entered it.
Come back here Ansem. Riku shouted and jumped in.
Riku. Sora shouts and then chases after him
Sora. Donald and Goffy shout and jump in.
Wait. BHK shouted and jumped in.
But. Oum said and the portal disappeared.
He stood there for a while untill he saw the gummi ship nearby.
I need a piolet so i can leave. Oum said but then went into a flashback. he saw himself pioleting the ship and then stoped.
Thanks for the company Nomanie.
No problem but you cant remember any of it. she put her hand on his head and then regained hes sceneces
Thats strange. he thought. why do i know how to piolet this? O well and he jumped in and drove off. He drove back to twilight town and landed near the clocktower to see a young girl sitting there. She was quietly talking to herself.
Ill find him and this time we wont lose each other. She said.
Looking for somebody. Oum asked
Ahhh. She screamed and then just breathed hard for a minute.
Sorry i was just wondering who your looking for. Oum said.
Its ok you just suprised me. The girl said.Im searching for a boy named Sora have you meet him. She said
Ya i have. He then thought to how he ran into the dark portal. Whats your name. Oum asked.
Kirai. Now please tell me where Sora is. Kirai said.
I dont know, he ran after Ansem and Riku into darkness but dont worry ill find him what i wanna know is how did you get off the island. Oum said
How do you know about the island. Kirai asked. Oum then explained.
O. She said.
Now how did you get off the island. Oum said.
Im not sure i just followed my heart and wound up here. she said
Dont worry ill get Sora and bring him back in 1 peice. Oum said
No. She said and drew a about 1 foot blade. Im coming with you.
Im not sure. Oum said then they heard a kid sceam.
Help! he shouted as the heartless got closer.
we gotta. Oum said but kairi was already run down to him. What ever. He then jumped of the edge and yelled Staff Flight and hovered down.
The minute he got to the ground she ran out of the clock tower and started slashing and he started hitting them. when they finally finshed he looked at kirai and then said fine you can come and help. Oum said
Now really would I let you leave that simpley. A voice said
What. Oum said and looked behind him to see Axel.
You again. Oum shouted and got ready to fight.
Please. Axel said stairring at Oum. We are no longer interested in you now that we know you know nothing and we have kirai to bring Sora to us.
No you wont use me. Kirai said ready to fight also.
No Kirai you need to run ill take him on. Oum said.
But. Kiria said
Go and dont fight any of the organization ill bring sora back. Oum said quickly.She began to run and Axel went to go after her but Oum jumped in his way.
You my not want me but your stuck here with me whether you like it or not. Oum said
Youll die for this. Axel shouted and dissapeared.
What? Oum said
He felt a sharp pain in his back and heard Axel laughing and a girl screaming.
Things went black for a while untill something strange happened. A light appeard and went around him.
I must say you are taking the darkness quite well. a voice said.
Who said that. Oum shouted
There is darkness in every heart you know that and Axels weapon sent into yours but you are here because you wanted to save a friend so another friend could reunit with her so light is taking over the darkness and if it wins you will survive and not become a heartless.
More light began to appear and soon enough a door appeared and opened. A large flash happened and he reappeared at the clocktower bottom.
Dang that hurt. He said and looked around to see noone around.
Well how nice that i finally found you. A voice said and a figure walked out of nowhere torwards him.
Who are you. Oum said getting up.
I dont matter right now its you that does now you are OUm a 16 year old boy who is now caght up in a huge mess that is to big for you to hold and has many lost thoughts in your chain of memorys. The figure said
Your point. Oum said
You are not alone, there are many others caught in a simalar web so we are going to collect you all and you will work together to get this job done so untill then we must train you so get your weapon out and fight me. The figure said.
What are you nutz. Oum said.
No you may just get info out of me. The figure said.
Ok. Oum said and plled out his staff.
Right strike me. It said.
Whatever. Oum said and when he was about to a sowrd was in his way.
What the. Oum said
Come on. The figure said
They clashed for bit until the figure said something.
Think does this looks formilar. The figure said.
It poped him into a flashback and saw a diffrent fight. He was fighting a strange hooded man and he was the same style untill he shout out something.
shadows speed. Oum shouted and finally struck him. He then came back to his sences.
I guess ill try. Oum said. Shadows speed. and moved extremly fast and hit him.
Good i figured that would bring your memory back. The figure said.
What about my memory. Oum said
When you were young you disappeared from your home world and went through harsh years but when you were 15 you got back but right before then a memory controler erased your memory and now they come back to you as flashbacks. The figure said.
I think i get it now. Oum said
I hope so because it may remind you of forgotten moves. It said
But i dont use shadows and that move is darkness. Oum said.
Thats probally an erased memory. it siad
I think i should leave. Oum said and started walking away.
I can help you bring back your memorys. It said but then Oum poped into a flashback.
Join us. The same person was talking to him. We will help you get home if you join us.
Ok ill join this orginazation. Oum said
Good here is the power of dark. It said and he remembered.
You cant leave. It said
Watch me, Shadow speed. Oum shouted and appeared at the the gummi ship. He drove off as fast as he could and just set a course for a nearby planet and when he arrived docked.
Where im i he said as he droped to what appeared to be a desert town. He looked around and saw a giant palace. Have I?
No but I must ask of you to this time STAY DEAD! a voice shouted.
Oum turned around to see axel.
Axel. Oum said. Axel charged at Oum but oum doged it.
I plan not kill you fast you are going to die slowly. Axel said.Oum put his hand in front of him.
Axel your going to need ice... before he could finsh his sentence his ring glowed and shoot an iceball at him. Axel deflected it but then dissapeared but so did Oum.
Oum appeared at a strange world but there was nothing around.
Where am I. He said. He looked around for a bit then saw a battle happening. He ran over and as he ran the area took the form of an island and when he got there he saw Sora and Riku clashing but they were using wood sowrds. It went on for a while untill Kirai walked out of the hut and started walking torwards them but didnt notice Oum. Before any more happen he saw himself sitting at the beach and doing other things on the island for a while and when he came back to his scences he relized he spent 2 years on Destiny Islands.
Come on you two knock it off and finsh the raft. Kirai said
Fine. Sora said. Oum then decided to show himself and walk over to them.
Hi Oum. Sora said.
Hey? Oum said counfused.
Hey Oum lets go finsh the raft. Kirai said.
Why bother its almost time to head home lets just stay here. Riku said so they all sat down and talked for a bit untill they went home. Oum just sat there for while and tryed to peice things together untill Lauxerine appeared.
Counfused arent you. she said.
ya so tell me whats going on and i wont hurt you. He said.
Ok a strange side effect happen and now your imprisoned in Rikus memorys. she answered. she dissapeared and then he saw Riku heading this way.
Riku. Oum shouted. Riku ran to the edge of the platform.
nows our chance we can go to other worlds. Riku said as Sora ran up.
Wheres Kirai i thought she was with you. Sora said.
Shes coming with us nows our chance but theres no turning back we may not see our parents agian, Im not afraid of the darkness. Riku shouted.
Riku. Sora said as darkness appeared at his feet.
Oum ran up as Sora tryed to grab Rikus hand and Oum manged to as he disappeared.
they appeared in a strange room and they looked around for a bit.
I see we have guest. a voice said walking into the room.
What. Riku said.
You appear to be lost but you strangly had no fear to use the darkness. the voicce said coming close. I believe I may beable to help you. I am Malificent.
What makes you think we care. Oum said
I can help you reunite with your friends if you do me a favor.
What is it. Riku said
I plan to give you good wepons i will send you to another world so you may get someone for me. She answered. Suddenly the bat wing blade thing appeared in rikus hands and Oums staff now had the heartless cresent and in his other hand appeared a glove that had strange writing on it. So will you do it.
Fine send us to this other world. Riku said and they appeared out of site at wonderland and the cage in the air and only cards and the queen.
How about this. Riku said. I cause a distraction and you get the girl.
Fine. Oum said.
Riku then jumped down and began to fight the cards as Oum looked at the cage.
Shadow speed. He said in a wisper and warped at the cage and grabed the girl and warped back. At that moment they both warped back to a room where Malifecent and others they did not know were.
Great my boys you got her and we are currently looking for the one you call sora but for now train so you may be strong. They trained for a long time untill Malifecent walked in.
We have found him but there is grave news. He has replaced you other friends and now does not worry about you he now worrys about the keyblade. she said
He wouldnt do that. Oum siad.
O. She said and all three disappeared and appeared at traverse town and Oum and Riku saw Sora with Donald and Goffy walking up and a heartless appearing behind them. riku jumped down slashed it.
hm. Sora said and looked to see Riku . Riku he shouted and run up to him tuged him on his checks.
Hey hey cut it out. Riku said
riku.sora siad smileing.
You to look like you two are a couple who have been seperated for 1 year. Oum said showing himself finally.
Oum. Sora said and looked at them.
Dont worry just leave everthing to me. Riku said. Sora then slashed a heartless behind Riku.
Leave it to who. he said. Come on. said sora. We got an awsome rocket that we can go to other worlds on.
No. Donald said. They cant come.
Why Sora shouted.
at that moment Riku began to walk away and Oum followed him. They found Malifecent standing nearby when everthing went dark and Oum reapeared at the strange desert place.
What the. He said. What was all that.
I told you already and i dont plan to repeat. A voice said.
Laxerine. Oum shouted and looked to see her standing there.
Good memory kid im impressed o ya heres someting for you to know. theres alot you dont remember and you cant get them back. She said.
Heres something for you to remember shadow speed he shouted but Laxerine doged it.
Yawn. She said.
Lights Courage. Oum shouted and blasted Laxerine back.
Better then i thought but only by a little and i think very bad of you.she said
Then ill show you im better. Oum said and they began to clash. Not long after did Laxerine pull out a card.
I think you remember when you were traped in memorys. Laxerine said
duh but what does that have to do with anything. Oum said.
Well this card will do the same thing but it will be a diffrent memory of someone elses.
whos. OUm said
Find out for yourself. She answered and the card glowed and Oum fell onti a beach.
The heart may be weak and sometimes it may even give n and deep down theres a light that never goes out. A voice said.
Sora? Oum said and saw Sora, Donald and Goffy standing by Ansem
You've come this far and still you understand nothing. Ansem
He understands alot. Oum shouts.
Foolish boy. Ansem said and the fight began. They didnt have a problem until Ansem delt major damage to Sora but as he was about to finsh him off Oum jumped in the way and died instead.
He looked around the darkness and say a person that looked like him walk up to him.
You need to talk to someone so talk to me im you. It said.
Is there light that will save me. Oum said
No. the oppisite oum said
Ive died twice for the light and it seems like light doesnt help me back. Oum said
Then dont stay with it. the other Oum said.
Wait you want me to go dark. Oum said
No i mean go twilight. His other side said.
I... Oum said a glimmer of light appeared.
Best think about it. His other side said and the light blinded Oum and he appeared in a strange place.
You think you three weaklings can beat me. A strange voice said and Oum looked to see strange figure and Sora donald and goofy talking.
We will beat you. Sora shouted
And besides who said they were alone. A voice said and Riku walked out with the dark keyblade.
Riku. Sora said.
I think you deserve to meet me Sora. A voice said and BHK walked out.
Who are you? Sora said.
Hes the twilight key wielder. A voice said and King mickey walked out.
King! Donald and Goofy siad together.
How cute, a bunch of people with little keys who think they can win but without the light keyblade you are all worthless. The strange figure then blasted everyone away from Sora and shot a black ball at Sora.
Lights Courage. Oum shouted and shot the ball away.
What. Sora shouted and saw Oum standing there. Oum but you died.
I didn't and now lets end this please. Oum said and the clash began. After a while a door appeared.
Thats It. BHK said. The door to the dark. But we need all 4 keyblades. Sora made his way to the door and so diid the king and BHK began to run. Oum,Donald,Goofy, and Riku had been hit to a low level where they couldnt get to the door.
How am I suppose to get up there. Riku said. Oum looked at goofy and they both got an idea and Oum grabed Rikus arm.
Hey. Riku said and goofy grabed the other.
1,2. Oum said.
What are you... before Riku could finsh his sentence Oum jumped in.
3. He shout and him and Goofy tossed him up. When Riku got up there the strange figure dissapeared and they locked the door. The darkness in the area dissapeared and they all stood at crossroads.
Well I guess we are all together again. Sora said.
No. Riku said. I still walk alone and Im still twilight. So he went hes own way.
Wait. Oum shouted and ran after him. You dont walk alone, I walk with you.
They began to walk down the road but Oum dissapeared just out of site and after that only appeared once to BHK and helped him with heartless. Some say he died. Some say he trains in the clocktower till hes needed again and then there are few who say hes forming a group of people who wont take a side and stay at the mysteries crossroads in a half black, half white robe and will return to take a side someday but noone turely knows what happen to him.

wepon abilitys. strike raid,staff flight, shadows speed. Lights Corage

thats it thats my final update long story huh

Last edited:

*Angel Star*

Mat, your character is getting awsome, and I am glad to see you like Crystal story, but, I think my brother (~NGD OMEGA~) was thinking that Sora was already in the castle, so he wouldn't have gone in with Vemar. Sora might have been up to the third floor by the time Vemar came in. Also, Vemar probably would have to start using the cards by the time he faught Axel. Just letting you know!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back