• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Create a Character: Ultima Edition

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reverse Dragon

Name: Blade (an alias he doesn't use his real name)
Weapons: Two Keyblades, custom design... can only wield one at a time
Bio: "A lost soul" he wanders, consumed by the darkness fighting for5 the light. He refuses to let himself lose and is a nutcase when in battle. His world has been destroyed and some of his friends have become heartless. He still recognizes them, even if their in a group of other Shadows: He will never harm his friends even if they are heartless, no matter what he refuses to let them be harmed

Riku213

God of Caos
This is my character basic really

Name: R.H.K

PErsonality: Calm, Works well with other keybladers.

Who do i work for: MYself

Apperence: Dark Blue Jeans (baggy), Black Shirt ( no logo) Red silk thin button shirt on top of black shirt. black belt with silver desings on it. Red spiked hair with blond streaks.

Keyblades: Oath and Oath (second OAth only used in drive mode for finisshing move)
Heart: Wanders the Dark side along with the light side

In darkness he wanders. thinking of his long lost light. in the darkness he fights with one key....... A key with a promise..... A promise to God... he and his key wnader world destroying thoes he vowed to kill...

His key...... Oath (may change name is only experimental)

Last edited:

KeybladeKid1127

Name: RM
Species: Human
Heart: Twilight
Occupation: Org Member also works for King Mickey as his hired servant.

Appearance: look like Sora but with a different hair style, black shirt, white jacket with gray crosses on the sleeves, baggy blue jeans, black boots

Personality: works buy himself and destroys anybody who gets in his way.

Weapons/Abilities: Concave Twilight Blade, Convex Twilight Blade and a buster sword on his back, Able to fly, Very fast, Able to heal others and himself.

Where He comes in: Right before the middle of KH2.

Story: He has come to Twilight town to shutdown the Organization. He joined to learn there plans. So his first job was to watch and help the BHK on his journey and teach him to become a great keyblade master like Sora is, also to make him find out about Sora. He has such a good job on his assignment he is now going to be made Diz’s Apprentice now he must choose to side with Diz or to not and destroy him and the rest of the Organization.

Background Info: He grew up alone and traveled by himself; he was taught himself to fight and learned a little magic from a scroll that he stole from a merchant in a town. All he knows is that he was not wanted by his family and he never wants to meet them. He survived by stealing and that is how he got his weapons and cloths. When he turn 13 he started business as an assassin for hire that is how he got to twilight town. He has many enemies but they won't be around for long.

Additional info: He is Valeth arch rival.

In a Dark Ally in Twilight town Diz and a new member of the Org meet

DiZ: You under stand your assignment?

RM: Yes it shouldn't be hard.

DiZ: well don't underestimate him he was great power but he just can't use it yet.

Axel comes into view

Axel: I'll make sure he does it right!

RM: I don't think so you piece of trash!

Axel: look who is calling who trash we don’t need your help your just a kid!!

DiZ: That is enough! Axel you will not intervene till I tell you to!

Axel: yes master.

RM: I can handle it myself I don't need any help!

DiZ: he is only there just incase you mess up.

RM gives a glare at Axel and looks away.

RM: What about this Sora kid will he get in the way?

DiZ: he might if he sees him, so make sure they do not meet because if they do it won't end up as well as I want it to!

Axel: What about the king do you think he can be trusted?

DiZ: I'll take care of him just make sure your assignments are completed!

RM: What about "you know who" will he come back?

DiZ: I highly doubt it, he is weak for know but I will make he stays that way.

Axel: plus if things go they way we discussed if he does come back we will be ready.

DiZ: One more thing before you leave RM take this as a welcome present.
Suddenly two keyblades appear in RM's hand

RM: Thank you Master!
DiZ: they are the Convex and Concave twlight keyblades. They will come in handy so don't lose them.
Then they all disappeared.
Then RM comes back with the King with a shadowy figure.

RM: Did you listen in Master?

Mickey: Yes know you must make sure that the BHK talks to a girl named Namine ok.

RM: why?

Mickey: she will help him in many ways.

RM: yes sir, what about you?

Mickey: Me and my friend here will keep and eye on the Keyblade Master and make sure know outside forces mess with him.

They are about to leave but then the Shadowy Figure talks to RM in private

RM: what is it?

Shadowy figure takes off his hood and it is Riku!

Riku: Know don’t mess this up, I herd you were good that is why I am paying you a lot!

RM: never messed an assignment yet!

Riku: good know take this as well.

He gives him an envelope.

Riku: Make sure this gets to Sora I would myself or I would have the king do it, but we would mess up our plan so I need you to do it for me ok?

RM: Yes I will.

They all disappear and the cut scene is over

GameR3648

Name-Kark
Gender-Boy
Heart-very dark as dark as Ansems
Speices-Human/heartless
Abilities-Still someones heart and it makes him stronger,teleport,controles heartless.
Age-19
occupation-gathering hearts for his collection

The story started 8 years ago the same time of the meteor shower.
Kark and his best freind zack where playing outside with toy swords.

Zack:Got you now!!
Kark:Ha,you wish!
Zack stopped.
Zack:look at that!
Kark:Wow! A meteor shower had begun.They kept watching.But then a meteor came towards them.

Zack:Get out of the way!!!!!
Zack ran,but Kark got his foot stuck in a hole.
The meteor hit him.The shrp edges around the metoer
Cut his arms off.
Zack:KarK, Kark!!Youre arms th-th-their gone!
Kark:I know,but for some reason it does not hurt and there is no blood.
Zack:Well you have a big black and red heart on you're head.
Kark:Huh?
Zack started laugh hard.Kark then felt anger alot of it to.But then the laughing stopped.Zack froze and then started to choke.

Kark:Are you okay?
But then a heart came out of his mouth and then Zack dissapeard.

Kark:Zack, Zack, Zack!
*clapping*
Kark:who is there

?????:Truely amazing.... you gained terific powers even without giveing you're heart to darkness.

Kark:Who are you?
?????:My name,my name,my name is Ansem the seeker of darkness.

Kark stood up like he was about to fight.
Ansem:Now how will you fight me with no arms and a stuck foot,Hm?
Kark:................
Ansem: Don't worry.I can take care of that.
Ansem raised his hand.Karks foot came out.....But his hands where replaced eith logswords.

Kark:How did you do that?
Ansem:I have powers to.Now what i have to ask you is what will you do with you're powers?For light or dark?

Kark:Light,or dark?I could help peaple..............But where is the fun in that!?
Ansem:Good,darkness.I will be you're master.Now for you're first assignment.Get the hearts from every one in this world!!!

That next day.

Every thing was in ruin.The only living creatures there was Ansem and Kark.

Ansem:HAHAHAHAHA.Good!Kark remember those heartless i told you about last night?
Kark:certinley
Kark had huge muscles now and his swords have gotten bigger.

Ansem:Well we will clone them here!
Ansem raised his hand

Soon the place was covered with water wich you could walk on.It only had rocksin some places and a huge portal at the end.

Kark:A perfect place to live.But what do we call it?
Ansem:Hmm,what about,End Of The World.My new device can bring rubble from destroyed worlds here.
Kark:Yes a perfect name.
Ansem:now you're fist assignment use those blocks from the meteor to build
a ship called a gummi ship.and take to all the worlds you find destroy them and then come back here in 1 year.But i warn you some hearts you take will be turned to a gem.These gem can not brake the keyblade master i told you about will probably use them against us.So be carefull,you are the fist one i have cared about besides........Kairi my daughter.But
Kark:Yes master.
Kark started to walk away.
Ansem:Kark,you do know i stopped careing for her a long time ago don't you?
Kark:Yes master.
Kark: (What a fool,if that key blade master doesn't kill him,I will)

End Of
Part one

GameR3648

Kark End of part one
What a fool if the keyblade weilder does't kill ansem then i will!

Part 2-Destory all worlds/The fall of Ansem

Kark had just been sent on a mission to destroy every world he could find,with his power to still hearts from anything.His first target was but a meere forest.

Kark:This place shouldn't have even been brought into existance!
Kark watched to deer fight,and one skunk,one rabbit,and one owl watch in fright.
Kark:I think i can stop this.
And just like that every heart in the worldcame to kark.Except one.
Kark:this heart seems to strong.
But then the heart turned to a stone.
Kark:Is this one of the gems ansem told me about?
And then Kark through the stone.

At Hallow Bastion

The stone landed at a man's feet

Leon:What's this?
And then he put it in his pocket.

Back at the forest.

Kark:And now to put an end to the world.
Kark raised his sword arm just like Ansem had raised his hand.
Heartless covered the world.And then they found the key hole and got inside of it.
The world blow up.
Kark:One down.

This continued from world to world.And almost every world there was some rock that Kark through and always landed on a different world.Atleast one world put up a fight.Acient Japan.Many warrios fought but they all lost to kark's legendary power.But one,he felt like fighting.

Mulan:Leave here now!
Kark:Not until i have your heart!
And then a tiney dragon came over Mulan's shoulder .
Mushu:Go get him!!
Mulan charged to Kark.
Kark:Fool.
He then chopped Mulan and then stool her heart and tried to steal the dragon's heart.But it turned to stone.And then Kark did what he did to every world.

7 years later

Ansem:Their was another meteor shower.
Kark:Another.
Ansem:Yes,this one broke down the walls.Oh,yes i talked to the boy,Of course had to hide my face.His name is-
Kark:Sora.
Ansem:How did you know?
Kark:uh-i-i had been listening.
Kark had actually been the voice training Sora in his dreams.

Ansem:Well,I have found new worlds,but don't destroy them.Some puppets are trying to do my dirty work.
Kark:I see.
Ansem:Instead i want you to sleep in the chamber.
Kark: Do you meen the one inside the key hole to Hallow Bastion?
Ansem:Yes,sleep for until your heart tells you to wake up.I will have defeated that key blade master by then.
Kark................................................Yes master.
Kark: (I can't beleive it!It all happening just as planed.)

A few days later
Kark woke up about the time Riku was fighting Sora in Hallow Bastion.
Kark:So Ansem has already token over that boy.
Riku jumped into the air and then every thing turned black.
Kark:Yes, he has.
Kark was watching from the Heart shaped door.Nobody could see in,But he could see out.After the fight sora tried to seal the key hole.

Donald:It won't shut!
Sora:ugh.
Kark: (Fools that is just a door the key hole is in here!)
And then Ansem showed himself.sora had unlocked his heart to save that girl kairi,and was now a heartless.Kark was watching th whole thing.When evrey one left,Kark went out.

Ansem: Do it now!
Kark:Yes.
Kark flooded Ansem with darkness to teleport him back to End Of The World.And then kark went back inside the door and hid in the darkness.Kark hid there until sora was about to come in.Kark used all of his might to bring out the monster.Behemoth did a good job but still lost.Sora sealed the key hole.After they walked out Kark did.Kark followed them for a long time.Until they got to End Of The World.When Sora jumped down a whole of darkness,Kark knew he had made a mistake.Inside Kark Saw a huge demon statue covering the volcano.Kark used as much strength to bring that statue to life.

KarK:lets see how good he does now.
But sora defeated it, and went inside.
Once they defeated the heartless Kark decided to let them through by teleporting as fast as he could to brake the peices of the door.When Sora and the rest stepped inside Kark spoke to sora in his head.And then they went through and fought Ansem.Kark the whole time was messing wit sora making things dissapear.
But they beat ansem.

Kark:Yes just as i planned!!
Kark was wathing them inside the darkness of the world.Sora loked the door to Kingdom Hearts.

Ansem:The-the-the light.................
Kark watched the rest of the gushy ending.
Kark:Hmmmmmmmm,attack him now?No i will wait a little bit longer.

End of part 2

Soraandkairi

Website
www.xanga.com
Name: Kira
Species: (human, heartless, demon, god, ect.) Human
Appearence: (what they look like) She has the two shirts that kairi has only where there is purple there is darkred and where there is white there is black... She has Baggy Black Capris that have the ties hanging from the end...they have red X's stichted onto them(like Wakka's pants) she has a pocket on one side of her pants. She has short(a little bit longer than Kairi's) black hair with red streaks and she ties it in pig tails. She has a necklace with the mini Keyblade hanging from it. She has periwinkle eyes and black shoes that are similar to Sora's. She has a tattoo of "barbed wire" going around her left arm. She has black gloves but cut just enough to see your fingers(the middle joint of the finger and up)
Heart: (light, dark, twilight, no heart) twilight
Occupation (Org. Member, King's Guard, Servant of Darkness ect) KeyBlade Weilder
Other Created Character Involved (if another users created character is in the story)???

Origin: Hollow Bastian
Personality (how they act) ex. they are hot headed and high tempered: She is a good friend...She loves Competing with other people. She loves combat. and will not give up a chance to fight. She will not hesitate to destroy Darkness...as she will not allow Darkness to rule. Sora, Kairi and Riku are her good friends...and will not let them be harmed by Darkness...although she failed to help Riku..she will not fail for Sora and Kairi.
Weapon's/Abilities (their Keyblades/Swords/weapons/ect. magic, skills (ex. dodge roll) your own created weapon, magic, or skills.)Halloween Town Keyblade.(I forgot it;s name ^_^;; )
NEW!!! Where He/She Comes In (Before KH, Beggining of KH, During KH, After KH, After KH2)She was on the island with Sora,Riku,and Kairi while everything happened
Past/Background Info:She lived in Hollow Bastian with Kairi and moved to Destiny Islands with her. She is her sister. They would never leave each other's sight. until they moved to Destiny Islands. She wanted to be alone with Sora...So she told her to "befriend" Riku..so they could be alone. But she "grew" on Riku..and soon enough she started to like him. After the island dissappeared she found Sora and joine up woith him to find Kairi and Riku. They didnt find her in Traverse town..but they found Riku...He was glad to see them...but something was eating at him... they turned around and...he dissappeared... She has been with Sora ever since...to find them both. She had been stuck helping Sora fight the Heartless..and learn about his Destiny...but it wasnt that bad..if she was able to rip those HEARTLESS to shreds....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back