• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Create a Character: Ultima Edition

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
Kanoto pops into the alley of traverse town; fighting at Hollow Bastion has torn his coat. His lip is bleeding and he seems to be murmuring a spell. Suddenly three heartless wyverns appear and a large purple beam blasts them into oblivion. He then silently saunters down the alleyway as if looking for something. He wanders slowly into the 2nd district and stands silently beside the fountain where the previously sealed keyhole stood. He stares up the sealed keyhole and begins to speak.

"Well father, is this what our race so crazily strives for, a keyhole which leads to the heart of an entire world. Well it would seem that what we are doing is not the only way to become strong. Perhaps someday you will learn that being without a heart can be an advantage." Three small moogles come running up to him and seem to be in a hurry.

"Sir, pupu, you sure look strong. We have a mess going on at the synthesis shop in the first district. After Leon, Aerith, and Yuffie left the heartless have been trying to break into the first district, pupu. Help us fight them off and maybe we can help you with something, pupu!"

So Kanoto followed the three moogles to the shop and came across a band of heartless at the entrance, which consisted of 2 defenders, 3 wyverns 5 darkballs, 2 wizards, and 9 green requiems. A wyvern that hovered at the front seemed to be the leader of the band because when he screeched the others just seemed to attack. Kanoto did a double flip over the defender and did a cross slash at him followed by a fireball shot at a darkball. He starting murmuring something really fast and hurled his weapon at the lead wyvern, the weapon started to fly around erratically smacking all the heartless that were left.

"Thank you so much kind sir! Kupo! Is there anyway we can repay you for your kind deed?"

" Yes, I'm looking for something, a magical item, called the orb of hearts? Do you know where I could find it?"

"Kupo! No, but you could ask the magician, kupo! He's in the third district."

" Thanks." Kanoto sheathed his sword and disappeared with a pop.
He appeared suddenly in the middle of swamp, there was an old run-down home in the middle of the swamp. 4 sets of stones led across the water leading to the house. Kanoto quickly pounced across them and flinted into the house.

"Hello, is there any thing I can help you with sir?"

" I sure hope so, I’m looking for an ancient relic called the orb of hearts. Do you know of its whereabouts?"

"Well, all I know is that it can be found inside the halls of hollow bastion. Why would you want to find this orb anyway, it will not be easy to obtain?"

"That's a personal thing."

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
GTX said:
Name: Trios
Race: Human
Appearance: Looks like Zack(FF7), Black Hair, Organization type clothes (except zipper open and has grey shit under. Black fingerless gloves
Heart: No heart
Personality: Emotionless, calm.
Weapons/skills: Gunblade, Wind and Gravity spells, Dark sheild(creates Dark Barrier around self blocking all attacks)
Background: When Squall killed Socerous Ultimacia he was 14. There were more socerousess then her and Rinoa. He receive the socerors power and grew heartlless, he has visions of him fufilling the deed of ruler, killing many people on the way. He struggles to control himself. Since hes at constant battle with himself he appears motionless. Sometimes his other side takes over. So he has to live alone. Untill he meets the very enthusiastic Rinoa. Who was also a socerous. And so the story begins where he must destroy himself or the world, where the wold will soon see eternal light or utter darkness. Him, Rinoa, and Squall will face this.
Story: Coming soon.

So how was this? I love my character.

Prequel:

It all began 4 years ago. 6 brave warriors went into the future to stop the sorceress Ultmacia. They fought bravely and won. But she wasn't the only sorceress, there was also Rinoa. A young sorceress who received her powers from Edea, a caretaker. After the last sorceress was destroyed her powers were again passed on. This is were the story begins. A young teen will receive these powers. Leading him to everlasting destruction. But will he seek help from the former sorceress or fall onto a dark abyss.

Chapter 1: SeeD

Trios. This is where it begins. A young male stands by the side of a road, leaving Timber. His shoulder length black hair sways as the hot wind blows on his face. He wears a black jacket with a black undershirt, with blue jeans. And black gloves. He stands there emotionless. He caries a rare and powerful weapon, the Gunblade. A car passes by and stops. A red hair stranger opens the door. “Thanks” said Trios. Hours pass as the silence continues. “So you’re a gun blade wielder” says the stranger. “….. You’re Seifer Almasy” replied Trios. Seifer, “Nice to know I’m known.” “You’re famous here, you almost destroyed man-kind. Nice to meet you.” “Hmph, well you’re stops here. I need to meet someone.” “Where are we.” Trios said. “ The garden. After it was used to defeat Ultimacia, they usually pick up students. Since you’re 17 they’ll take you in.” Seifer said. “I don’t do schools.” Trios said sarcastically. A monster suddenly appears. Seifer, “Leave this to me.” The monster lunges at Seifer. He takes them out with his gun blade. “You should watch were you look.” Trios. 13 dead monsters lay on the ground. Seifer “How did you…” Trios “ training.” “ I would like to know how too” appeared Headmaster Cid, “now that was quite amazing. I would like you to be a SeeD.” Seifer, “ That easy to be a SeeD now.” Cid, “Now Seifer, its been 3 years.” Trios, “I’d have to decline.” Cid, “You remind me so much of our old leader. Well can you be willing to do a favor. I’ll pay you.” Trios, “Fine.” Cid, “ Its settled.” Seifer, “No reason for me too stay.” One month later after Trios agreed to do this he was assigned to meet a agent and go over the plans. These plans would change…..

My first Story. Please post what you think.

Alaude Drenxta

As he was beggining to exit the small hut he was thinking about how he always ended up back at hollow bastion, it was if he were tied to the place. then he dissapeared with a pop.
He awakens himself during his journey to see the sites. As he was flashing through space at light speed he looked around and he saw the majesty of the stars.

He appeared in the entrance hall of hollow bastion and was greeted by a large band of heartless. He unsheathed his sword and then noticed three figures ahead of him already combating the heartless. It was a long distance but he could make out a large doggy shape and a long golden, fancy weapon.

"Sora!!"

The group ahead finished off the heartless with one big graviga spell. Then they turned around to see who called them. Their jaws dropped then smiles spread on their faces.

"Kanoto!! how have you been, what are you doing here?"

"I'm on important business."

"We're here to speak with Leon, we found out that the king isn't gone and he knows a place we might could find him."

"Well, it was nice seeing you again."

"wuhuh-uh-huh"

The ground began shaking and the floor began to crack open. A large behemoth heartless arose from the crack, he was backed by darkside and guard armor. Darkside began to speak.

"Well, well, well. If it isn't the traitor Kanoto. What have you been doing since you betrayed your father?"

"Darkside, I can't keep count of how many times you've been beaten, what makes my father think that you are continuosly worth reviving."

"hmmm," darkside grumbled,"you will find your place you traitor!!"

"I'm sure you won't be the one to find it for him" said sora

"You shut your mouth keyblade bearer, I'm tired of your meddling." said guard armor.

The three heartless started to attack the team but by now they were to fast and experienced to be bested by these weaklings. Sora leap into the air and did a super glide so he could land on the behemoths head. He began to slash at his horn and the ebhemoth began to thrash madly. Goofy whipped out his shield and performed the tornado move against the guard armor's legs. Donald balsted his arms with a thundaga spell. Guard armor changed his form and blasted at dnald in his cannon form. Goof y jumped in the way and reflected the blast back at him. Guard Armor changed his form again and became reverse armor. kanoto, who already had his weapon out charged at Darkside extremly fast, jumped high into the air, and slashed straight throgh darksides head. Darkside began gathering energy and performed his omega shot attack. Kanoto started muttering a spell.

"Meaminajokuyfaratenaaaaa!!!!"

The whole scene went blank in a flash of darkness. As the light retuned Darkside was bound by three thick purple cords. They were quickly sucking the energy out of darkside. As he noticed Darkside was bound helpless and losing energy fast, Kanoto rushed over to help Sora finsih off the behemoth. The Behemoth stamped his foot and a series of lightning bolts struck ground. Kanoto lifted his sword into the air just in time to deflect an oncoming bolt. Sora was struck by the bolt and was tossed from the behemoth's head. As he hit the ground, Sora did a tuck roll and stood up quickly, he retalled with a strike raid move. He was able to finish it off with the judgement manuever just as Kanoto jumped up and did the ragnarok move on the horn. the behemoth fell and the whole team was able to focus itself on finishing reverse armor, but luckily donald and goofy were able to finish him on thir own just as the behemoth was taken down. The whole group turned their snarling faces toward the tightly bound darkside. The more he squirmed the tighter the cords became, so by now they were crushing his form. He was beggining to weaken to the point of emptiness.

"Well then who's the one at the bottom of the food chain now, I wonder though, if you wre going to show him his place, who was supposed to show you yours? I think he already know's his" said Sora in a very defiant way. He then began to charge at darkside, but Kanoto leapt in front of him.

"No Sora, he is helpless to defend himself and far to weak to fight back, and besides, I need him to send a message to my father." Kanoto clenched his fist and then quickly released it. The cords that had bound darkside suddenly vanished and darkside dropped down to the ground.

"Darkside, go, and tell my father that whatever creatures he wants to send at me, I will be ready, and I will never return to him!! I will find a way to defeat my misaprocations, i will not be a freak of nature any more!!!"

D

Dark Heart

hey, thanx a lot!!! more will be comin up!!! and did you actually read the WHOLE THING! Whoa!:D
sorarocks said:
yo dark heart!yer character . twiria was so cool!:)

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
GTX said:
Prequel:

It all began 4 years ago. 6 brave warriors went into the future to stop the sorceress Ultmacia. They fought bravely and won. But she wasn't the only sorceress, there was also Rinoa. A young sorceress who received her powers from Edea, a caretaker. After the last sorceress was destroyed her powers were again passed on. This is were the story begins. A young teen will receive these powers. Leading him to everlasting destruction. But will he seek help from the former sorceress or fall onto a dark abyss.

Chapter 1: SeeD

Trios. This is where it begins. A young male stands by the side of a road, leaving Timber. His shoulder length black hair sways as the hot wind blows on his face. He wears a black jacket with a black undershirt, with blue jeans. And black gloves. He stands there emotionless. He caries a rare and powerful weapon, the Gunblade. A car passes by and stops. A red hair stranger opens the door. “Thanks” said Trios. Hours pass as the silence continues. “So you’re a gun blade wielder” says the stranger. “….. You’re Seifer Almasy” replied Trios. Seifer, “Nice to know I’m known.” “You’re famous here, you almost destroyed man-kind. Nice to meet you.” “Hmph, well you’re stops here. I need to meet someone.” “Where are we.” Trios said. “ The garden. After it was used to defeat Ultimacia, they usually pick up students. Since you’re 17 they’ll take you in.” Seifer said. “I don’t do schools.” Trios said sarcastically. A monster suddenly appears. Seifer, “Leave this to me.” The monster lunges at Seifer. He takes them out with his gun blade. “You should watch were you look.” Trios. 13 dead monsters lay on the ground. Seifer “How did you…” Trios “ training.” “ I would like to know how too” appeared Headmaster Cid, “now that was quite amazing. I would like you to be a SeeD.” Seifer, “ That easy to be a SeeD now.” Cid, “Now Seifer, its been 3 years.” Trios, “I’d have to decline.” Cid, “You remind me so much of our old leader. Well can you be willing to do a favor. I’ll pay you.” Trios, “Fine.” Cid, “ Its settled.” Seifer, “No reason for me too stay.” One month later after Trios agreed to do this he was assigned to meet a agent and go over the plans. These plans would change…..

My first Story. Please post what you think.

Chapter 2: They Meet

Trios, “….” Cid, “you ok kid.” Trios, “Don’t call me kid.” Cid “ You do remind me of him.” Trios “Who?” Cid “Squall Lionheart.” Rinoa “My fiance” Cid “Oh my god, Rinoa nice to see you.” Rinoa “Well is this the kid?” Cid “Yes hes quite skilled with that blade.” Rinoa “The gun blade.” Trios “Why am I here?” Rinoa “I’ll take it from here Cid. Okay then. Me and you will meet my associate Zell Dicht in Balamb, then we will take a train to Timber. Hard to believe but we’re still fighting for its liberation. Heh.” Trios “Yeah, whats my part.” Rinoa “I have to explain the mission first. Well ummmm. Yeah I guess were on your job. The forest Owls are gonna sneak into the TV Station and send a broadcast to Timber. That’s when we go in the hotel and get the ever so popular President Deiling. We will do tough negotiations at that time.” Trios “sounds great.” Rinoa “I know.” They soon arrive in Balamb they purchase a ticet for the train and meet up with Zell. Zell “Rinoa who are you? Nice to meet you.” Zell holds out his hand ready for it to be shaken. Trios ignores him. Trios “Whats the plan.” Suddenly the train comes to a stop. Conductor “REMAIN CALM! MONSTERS HAVE BOARDED THE TRAIN!” Zell “Great. Rinoa lets go.” Trios “Why its not our problem.” Rinoa “But it’s the right thing to do. Huh.” A monster enters the cabin. Rinoa pulls out her pinwhell and Zell gets ready to fight. Monsters come aroung all sides of the train cabin. Zell punches 2 too death and Rinoa takes out 3. But the monsters seem to come. Trios pullls out his gun blade. He slashes through one monster then swings the blade around and takes out a lot of monsters. A wolf sneaks up behind him and attacks. Trios uses flare on him then slices him in half. Zell “Wow, hes better than Squall.” Rinoa “Trios, are you.” Trios suddenly grabs Rinoa by the neck and holds her up. Rinoa sees the darkness in his eyes, and the emotionless of his face. He then smiles and an aura appears around him.

Well Does anyone thinks this is good? Or better.

D

Dark Heart

Keep it up GTX! It's good!
GTX said:

Trios, “….” Cid, “you ok kid.” Trios, “Don’t call me kid.” Cid “ You do remind me of him.” Trios “Who?” Cid “Squall Lionheart.” Rinoa “My fiance” Cid “Oh my god, Rinoa nice to see you.” Rinoa “Well is this the kid?” Cid “Yes hes quite skilled with that blade.” Rinoa “The gun blade.” Trios “Why am I here?” Rinoa “I’ll take it from here Cid. Okay then. Me and you will meet my associate Zell Dicht in Balamb, then we will take a train to Timber. Hard to believe but we’re still fighting for its liberation. Heh.” Trios “Yeah, whats my part.” Rinoa “I have to explain the mission first. Well ummmm. Yeah I guess were on your job. The forest Owls are gonna sneak into the TV Station and send a broadcast to Timber. That’s when we go in the hotel and get the ever so popular President Deiling. We will do tough negotiations at that time.” Trios “sounds great.” Rinoa “I know.” They soon arrive in Balamb they purchase a ticet for the train and meet up with Zell. Zell “Rinoa who are you? Nice to meet you.” Zell holds out his hand ready for it to be shaken. Trios ignores him. Trios “Whats the plan.” Suddenly the train comes to a stop. Conductor “REMAIN CALM! MONSTERS HAVE BOARDED THE TRAIN!” Zell “Great. Rinoa lets go.” Trios “Why its not our problem.” Rinoa “But it’s the right thing to do. Huh.” A monster enters the cabin. Rinoa pulls out her pinwhell and Zell gets ready to fight. Monsters come aroung all sides of the train cabin. Zell punches 2 too death and Rinoa takes out 3. But the monsters seem to come. Trios pullls out his gun blade. He slashes through one monster then swings the blade around and takes out a lot of monsters. A wolf sneaks up behind him and attacks. Trios uses flare on him then slices him in half. Zell “Wow, hes better than Squall.” Rinoa “Trios, are you.” Trios suddenly grabs Rinoa by the neck and holds her up. Rinoa sees the darkness in his eyes, and the emotionless of his face. He then smiles and an aura appears around him.

Magus364

you guys are crazy makeing up these long-ass character things

Here's mine:

Name: Chihiro (last name unkown)
Race: Human/Cyborg (Cyborg Machinery in her left eye and her arms and legs only)
Appearence: top to bottom: wears blue headband with white design, brown hair pinned up but her long bangs are spiked over the headband and cover her cyborg-eye, blue eyes, long blue\white design scarf around her neck (almost touches floor), white tank-top with small blue jacket over(Kinda like Sora's jacket but blue), rolled up black pants one leg rolled up above knee, other below around calf. blue combat boots 2! -must have the boots.

Heart: Twilight
Ocuppation: Blacksmith

Personality: Kind of a blonde sometimes but when making her well-known weapons, an abyss of engineering skills cloud her mind. Gets angry VERY easily, does'nt horse around, is serious all the time(kind of like Leon). Likes to show off in battle because of her amazing abilities.

Weapon: Flux blades on both her upper arms and both her shins. A Flux blade is a medium-sized blade hinged to a narrow plate of armor that incases the blade welded into the shin and upper arm cyborg machinery by a special kind of blacksmith. When the weilder of these blades lashes their arm or kicks their leg out, the blade reacts to the "flux" of the weilder's arm or leg and lashes out at the target so fast it cannot be seen with the naked eye. -also makes a nice metallic sound when sliding back into the casing.

Skills: since her heart is Twilight, she is a master of non-elemental spells like Flare, Holy, and Ultima (many more but can't remember all of them). She has the ability to mix these spells with special attacks of her flux blades an ability called Fusion. She also has the ability to make lots of money very fast XD, because she makes such good weapons and sells them (blacksmith)

Background: Came into existance before the Kingdom Hearts Era. She grew up in Hallow Bastion. Spending most of her time in the library reading up on Blacksmiths and engineering. But when the Heartless arrived she lost both arms and legs and one eye to the Heartless. She was already an incredible blacksmith and a master of engineering so she just built herself new arms and legs. But she couldnt work on her own eye (duh!) so she fled to another world on her Gummi ship and had another blacksmith by the name of Bob(don't ask) :D work on her eye. She also trained there with her Flux blades and mastered the art of "Fusion". She has been looking for a way to stop the Heartless ever since.

Story: Coming to a thread near you.

ultimatsora_121

Name: Jarod

Species: 1/2 human 1/2 demon

Heart: twilight

Appearence: Calf muscle long white and light blue hair wears a jacket like the organization(he beat a member up to get it). black and silver fingerless gloves with a dragon madallion in the middle. light blue eyes(blood shot red when in demon form)

Weapon: Angel Blade (demon form: World Destroyer)

Origin:??????????

Pesonality:laid back and helping (demon form:?????)

Abilities:is super fast,has super agility, can teleport on demand, can call on his demon form when he chooses.

Joins sora in kh2 once he saves him from the darkness of his past

background: unknown

KHFanatic4565

Oblivion Angel
Name:Gabriel

Species:Human/God

Heart:Dawn(Read story)

Weapon:Dawn Reaver

Origin:Hollow Bastion

Appears during CoM

Background:will learn during the story

KeybladeKid1127

Name: RM
Species: Human
Heart: Twlight
Occupation: Org Member also works for King Mikey as his master.

Appearance: Brown hair with blond streak down the middle, black shirt, white jacket with gray crosses on the sleeves, baggy blue jeans, black boots

Personality:works buy himself and destroys anybody who gets in his way.

Weapon's/Abilities: Concave Twilight Blade, Convex Twilight Blade and a buster sword on his back, Able to fly, Very fast, Able to heal others and himself.

Where He comes in: Right before the middle of KH2.

Story: He has come to Twilight town to shut down the Organization. He joined to learn there plans.So his frist job was to watch and help the BHK on his journey and teach him to become a great keyblade master like Sora is, also to make him find out about Sora. He has such a good job on his assignment he is now going to be made Diz’s Apprentice now he must choose to side with Diz or to not and destroy him and the rest of the Organization.

Background Info: He grew up alone and traveled by himself, he was taught hmself to fight and learned a little magic from a scroll that he stoll from a merchant in a town. All he knows is that he was not wanted by his family and he nevers wants to meet them . He surived by stealing and that is how he got his weapons and cloths. When he turn 13 he started a bussiness an assassin for hire that is how he got to to twlight town. He has many enemies but they won't be around for long.

Prelouge to KH2: In a Drak Ally in Twlight town Diz and Rm meet

DiZ: You under stand your assignment?

RM: Yes it shouldn't be hard.

DiZ: well don't underestimate him he was great power but he just can't use it yet.

Axel comes into view

Axel: I'll make sure he does it right!

RM: I don't think so you pest!

Axel: look who is calling who a pest!!

DiZ: That is enough! Axel you will not intervene till I tell you to!

Axel: yes master!

RM: I can handle it myself i don't need any help!

DiZ: he is only there just incase you mess up.

RM gives a glare at Axel and looks away.

RM: What about this Sora kid will he get in the way?

DiZ: he might if he sees him, so make sure they do not meet because if they do it won't end up as well as i want it to!

Axel: What about the king do you think he can be trusted?

DiZ: I'll take care of him just make sure your assignments are completed!

RM: What about "you know who" will he come back?

DiZ: I highly doubt it Riku and Sora pretty much finished him.

Axel: plus if things go they way we discussed if he does come back we will be ready.

DiZ: One more thing before you leave RM take this as a welcome present.

Suddetly two keyblades appear in RM's hand

RM: Thank you Master!

DiZ: they will come in handy so don't lose them.

Then they all disappeared.

Alaude Drenxta

innerdarkness said:
As he was beggining to exit the small hut he was thinking about how he always ended up back at hollow bastion, it was if he were tied to the place. then he dissapeared with a pop.
He awakens himself during his journey to see the sites. As he was flashing through space at light speed he looked around and he saw the majesty of the stars.

He appeared in the entrance hall of hollow bastion and was greeted by a large band of heartless. He unsheathed his sword and then noticed three figures ahead of him already combating the heartless. It was a long distance but he could make out a large doggy shape and a long golden, fancy weapon.

"Sora!!"

The group ahead finished off the heartless with one big graviga spell. Then they turned around to see who called them. Their jaws dropped then smiles spread on their faces.

"Kanoto!! how have you been, what are you doing here?"

"I'm on important business."

"We're here to speak with Leon, we found out that the king isn't gone and he knows a place we might could find him."

"Well, it was nice seeing you again."

"wuhuh-uh-huh"

The ground began shaking and the floor began to crack open. A large behemoth heartless arose from the crack, he was backed by darkside and guard armor. Darkside began to speak.

"Well, well, well. If it isn't the traitor Kanoto. What have you been doing since you betrayed your father?"

"Darkside, I can't keep count of how many times you've been beaten, what makes my father think that you are continuosly worth reviving."

"hmmm," darkside grumbled,"you will find your place you traitor!!"

"I'm sure you won't be the one to find it for him" said sora

"You shut your mouth keyblade bearer, I'm tired of your meddling." said guard armor.

The three heartless started to attack the team but by now they were to fast and experienced to be bested by these weaklings. Sora leap into the air and did a super glide so he could land on the behemoths head. He began to slash at his horn and the ebhemoth began to thrash madly. Goofy whipped out his shield and performed the tornado move against the guard armor's legs. Donald balsted his arms with a thundaga spell. Guard armor changed his form and blasted at dnald in his cannon form. Goof y jumped in the way and reflected the blast back at him. Guard Armor changed his form again and became reverse armor. kanoto, who already had his weapon out charged at Darkside extremly fast, jumped high into the air, and slashed straight throgh darksides head. Darkside began gathering energy and performed his omega shot attack. Kanoto started muttering a spell.

"Meaminajokuyfaratenaaaaa!!!!"

The whole scene went blank in a flash of darkness. As the light retuned Darkside was bound by three thick purple cords. They were quickly sucking the energy out of darkside. As he noticed Darkside was bound helpless and losing energy fast, Kanoto rushed over to help Sora finsih off the behemoth. The Behemoth stamped his foot and a series of lightning bolts struck ground. Kanoto lifted his sword into the air just in time to deflect an oncoming bolt. Sora was struck by the bolt and was tossed from the behemoth's head. As he hit the ground, Sora did a tuck roll and stood up quickly, he retalled with a strike raid move. He was able to finish it off with the judgement manuever just as Kanoto jumped up and did the ragnarok move on the horn. the behemoth fell and the whole team was able to focus itself on finishing reverse armor, but luckily donald and goofy were able to finish him on thir own just as the behemoth was taken down. The whole group turned their snarling faces toward the tightly bound darkside. The more he squirmed the tighter the cords became, so by now they were crushing his form. He was beggining to weaken to the point of emptiness.

"Well then who's the one at the bottom of the food chain now, I wonder though, if you wre going to show him his place, who was supposed to show you yours? I think he already know's his" said Sora in a very defiant way. He then began to charge at darkside, but Kanoto leapt in front of him.

"No Sora, he is helpless to defend himself and far to weak to fight back, and besides, I need him to send a message to my father." Kanoto clenched his fist and then quickly released it. The cords that had bound darkside suddenly vanished and darkside dropped down to the ground.

"Darkside, go, and tell my father that whatever creatures he wants to send at me, I will be ready, and I will never return to him!! I will find a way to defeat my misaprocations, I will not be a freak of nature any more!!!"
continued::::::

"Well, i wouldn't exactly call you a freak, your just a heartless shell."

"Yes, and that's not normal."

"Well, ahyuck, i like you just the way is," said Goofy

"ARE," said Donald

"I got to go," Kanoto slipped away up the staircase of the hall and slinked into the lift stop. As the lift was carrying him outside he began to wonder, why did his father send those heartless after him? Well, maybe he didn't, the heartless and Sora don't quite get along, maybe they were after him and decided to bag a trophy while they were here. But more importantly, Hollow Bastion is a huge place, and the best lead I have is;

"It's hidden somewhere, deep in the halls of Hollow Bastion"

This place is huge, it could be anywhere. But, if someone here ever did find an itme so very valuable they would hide it deep into the castle, in a special place that would be well guarded. That means i should head for the castle chapel first, if it's not there I will go into the chamber containing the door to darkness. the lift suddenly pulled to a stop and Kanoto took a brief moment to look around him.

He was outside of the castle, and was looking up trying to figure out where he should go next. He remebered the path he had to take before, the last time he was here. Last time he was here to stave off a heartless attack squad that had gotten through the door. they beat him up pretty bad, but he walked away the victor. Back to current issues, he didn't have time to waste walking around and riding lift stop to lift stop to get to the top tower.

A small group of heartless emerged in front of him. He used a variation of thuder which destroyed the shadows and stunned the defender, 2 wyverns, and the wizard. He then used gravity to finish off the wyverns and the defender, and smacked up the wizard.

He had come to a decision, he didn't have time to waste, travel the mass of Hollow Bastion, so he leapt, high into the air and grabbed hold of the edge of a pipe on the frontside of the castle. He pulled hard on it and threw himself another few hundred feet and planted his feet firmly on the ledge above.

Upon entering the lift that lead to the chapel, he encountered an old friend, he saw Leon, smacking up some heartless, trying to get back to the library, he tried to get away unnoticed but Leon caught sight of him and called out just as he smacked down the final heartless.

"Hey, Kanoto! Wait a minute! Sora told me you were here. I think I know why. You're here pursuing the legend of the orb of hearts. Well i just happen to know the general area of where it is, but i won't release itself to me."

"Show me, please!!"

"Follow," Leon walked into the chapel chamber and walked up to the altar at the front. Six of the seven princesses where there, they were there to block out the darkness from escaping the door, but there was only so much they could handle. Leon placed his hand on the altar and said, "Well here it is. It's here, inside this altar, but i can't get it open. You try."

Kanoto walked up to the altar and placed a small emblem on the lid, the emblem looked just like the one on the front of that door just inside the hall, the same emblem that was on the body of every heartless, Kanoto included.

"Hey, how did you manage to remove the emblem from your chest? I thought every heartless had one on their body somewhere?"

"I did too, at one point. But when I turned over to pursuing the side of light, the darkness that consumed my heartless shell was released partially and was partly consumed by ther light which I now hold. upon doing so the crest of the heartless, the symbol of my darkness and sign of my lacking of a heart, fell from my chest and shrunk, while transforming into this emblem, which resembles a broach."

The altar began to glow dark essence and the emblem was absorrbed into the lid of the altar. suddenly the glow changed into a shiny light essence and the lid lifted up and revealed a small orb, about the size of Kanoto's fist, which floated right into Kanoto's hand.

"This is it, this is the light I've been seeking, my people's salvation is at hand!!" Kanoto pressed the orb to his chest where the emblem used to be and a new emblem appeared. this new emblem resembled the old one but instead of having the cross in the center, it was bore with a small hole in the middle of it, and it revealed what Kanoto had dreamt of having since he succumbed to the light. He finally had a heart!!

to be continued:::::::::

K

KH2 KeyBlade

:cool:Name: Dark Chaos

Species: a dark demonic personality from a warlock named Spartan Stealth (a character ill use in my career after college)

Appearence: Short tan skin and black hooded t shirt (like conker's) and black bandanna. With red gym shorts and black and red sneakers. And red and black mested up spiky hair. With black shades over his deep glowing red eyes.

Heart: Darker than you could ever imagine.

Origin: Spartan's body.

Personality: Emotionless and blood thirsty who considers the heartless his only comrades and family.

Weapons/Abilities: His only weapon is the Dark KeyBlade. The most powerful KeyBlade and the one to rule them all. It is also the only one that can rid the worlds of the heartless and bring peace everywhere. Chaos's abilities are both dark and light. He gets his abilities from both his enemies and allies by copying them and by simply touching them. plus he has all of Spartan's abilities.

Where he comes in: Before KH.

Background Info: Dark Chaos is the dark demonic personality of a Warlock named Spartan Stealth. After Spartan dimension hopped to the demon dimension. To kill Appocolypse one of the three demon rulers he was cursed with a dark personality and power. He was then sent to Destiny Islands through a portal. During the time before Sora, Riku, and Kairi were born. He then ended up finding the Dark KeyBlade which then enabled Chaos to leave Spartan's body. Spartan although invincible and immortal ended up losing all his energy after Chaos left his body. He then ended up in the UnderWorld till he regained his energy back and when he felt the time was right. Chaos then took the Dark KeyBlade and started a Heartless rebellion after Ansem was destroyed. He then became the Heartless's new ruler. And had them rebelled against all the Disney villians and the 13 organization and Diz. Chaos is now hunting down Sora and co. so he can kill them. The only one who can kill Chaos is Spartan but know one knows where he is. Not even Hades knows he's around and to get rid of the heartless Sora needs the Dark KeyBlade. So he can tap it's power to make it light and then he can rid the worlds of the heartless. Then peace can return everywhere and the worlds can be seperated again.

Main Story: I might do one I havent decided yet.:cool:

Last edited:

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
GTX said:

Chapter 3: Mistake

Trios, “What.” Trios still holds Rinoa by the neck with an aura of darkness around him. Trios releases Rinoa and stares in wonder. Trios, “Emotion?” Zell, “What the hells your problem!” Rinoa, “Whats…… wrong……?” Zell, “He nearly killed you that’s whats wrong!” Trios, “Forgive me.” Rinoa, “Why….. Did….. You…. Emotion….?” Trios, “Long story.” Zell, “I would!” Trios, “Fine, a long time ago, after the war, I got something. Powers. I could move things, I mastered the gun blade, I lost EMOTION.” Zell “What! Your crazy!” Trios, “Don’t call me that!” Rinoa, “But that was, what are you?” Trios, “A sorcerer. Lately I haven’t felt emotionless, I felt normal, but when I fought my powers. Came out. All sorcerers are evel, so why shouldn’t I?” Rinoa, “Don’t say that! I was like you, but my powers are controlled.” Trios, “You did? Why! I can’t be with you!” Rinoa, “Wait! I don’t know whats wrong but we need you to come with us.” Trios, “You’re the one that triggered my powers. You put this curse on me!” Trios pulls out his gun blade. Zell, “Hey. No need to do something we might regret.” Rinoa, “What do you mean.” Trios, “You passed powers to me. When I met you, emotion cam back, good and dark ones. Before I could handle them at the cost of my soul. Now you…” Trios passes out. Zell, “Rin, what are gonna do? Hes dangerous we have to contain him.” Rinoa, “It was my fault, my mistake. We have to go back, our plans we’ll be delayed. We need Quistis.” Trios wakes up in a hospital room. Its dark and quiet. He gets off the bed and leaves. Its dark but hes able to wander the halls. ??????, “I suggest you lay down.” Trios, “Stay back.” Quistis, “I won’t hurt you.” Seifer, “Do as she says!” Trios, “You. I won’t. Let me leave now.” Seifer, “No! Now you need rest.” Trios, “No. Please move! Now!” Black holes start to cover the ground. Fiends start to crawl out of them. Seifer, “What is he.” Trios, “Ultima Flare!” An black aura appears around Trios. It starts to expand. It covers everything. Then it flames come out of Trio’s hands. One by one he uses flare on the fiends. Then everything goes black. Seifer, “Now what are we gonna do?”

D

Dark Heart

a little update with Zarka. Hope you like it. Not exactly sure how long it will be, but not as along as Twira's.

KHFanatic4565

Oblivion Angel
Throne Room

I sit here doing nothing. Destiny tells me to not interfere, but I feel I must. I respect destiny. So I will not interfere. My brooding is interupted by a knock on the doors. "Enter.", I yell, and 2 of the members of my Dawn Guard. They were organized out of people I rescued myself from doomed worlds. Rinoa and Tifa enter on my sight. I sigh as I speak, " What's the report on Castle Oblivion." Rinoa answers, "It's over, Sora has defeated Marluxia there, but the child of darkness has escaped Kingdom Hearts." Tifa adds, " The King is with him." "Ah," I enthusiastically reply, " an old friend. Continue watching the castle. Let us realize the events that will follow." As they leave the throne, I think of the duel I had with the King months ago.

Spirit

Name: Musica
Species: human
Appearence: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v318/lilballerxz92/dylan_kh4key_.jpg / http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v318/lilballerxz92/LAJTO_No__13_Musica_by_Luciferownsme2.jpg
Heart: light/dark
Origin: Twilight Town
Personality: sly very sly
Weapon's/Abilities: duel weilds http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v318/lilballerxz92/Scans/scan0006II.jpg and has power over sound and his most powerful attacks happen after he plays the Hym of Simphony which combines his keyblades into this http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v318/lilballerxz92/Scans/DeathNote.jpg
Where He Comes In: once Sora comes to Twilight town
Main Story: was sent by the org to befriend Sora in an attempt to bring him to the org. but when he does befriend Sora he has a change of thought which leads him to telling Sora that he is the new org member that sora has been fighting for the last couple of day. this leads them to fighting a battle the hardest battle sora has fought so far because Musica does not want to disobey the org's attemts to capture Sora.....

Alaude Drenxta

innerdarkness said:
continued::::::

"Well, i wouldn't exactly call you a freak, your just a heartless shell."

"Yes, and that's not normal."

"Well, ahyuck, i like you just the way is," said Goofy

"ARE," said Donald

"I got to go," Kanoto slipped away up the staircase of the hall and slinked into the lift stop. As the lift was carrying him outside he began to wonder, why did his father send those heartless after him? Well, maybe he didn't, the heartless and Sora don't quite get along, maybe they were after him and decided to bag a trophy while they were here. But more importantly, Hollow Bastion is a huge place, and the best lead I have is;

"It's hidden somewhere, deep in the halls of Hollow Bastion"

This place is huge, it could be anywhere. But, if someone here ever did find an itme so very valuable they would hide it deep into the castle, in a special place that would be well guarded. That means i should head for the castle chapel first, if it's not there I will go into the chamber containing the door to darkness. the lift suddenly pulled to a stop and Kanoto took a brief moment to look around him.

He was outside of the castle, and was looking up trying to figure out where he should go next. He remebered the path he had to take before, the last time he was here. Last time he was here to stave off a heartless attack squad that had gotten through the door. they beat him up pretty bad, but he walked away the victor. Back to current issues, he didn't have time to waste walking around and riding lift stop to lift stop to get to the top tower.

A small group of heartless emerged in front of him. He used a variation of thuder which destroyed the shadows and stunned the defender, 2 wyverns, and the wizard. He then used gravity to finish off the wyverns and the defender, and smacked up the wizard.

He had come to a decision, he didn't have time to waste, travel the mass of Hollow Bastion, so he leapt, high into the air and grabbed hold of the edge of a pipe on the frontside of the castle. He pulled hard on it and threw himself another few hundred feet and planted his feet firmly on the ledge above.

Upon entering the lift that lead to the chapel, he encountered an old friend, he saw Leon, smacking up some heartless, trying to get back to the library, he tried to get away unnoticed but Leon caught sight of him and called out just as he smacked down the final heartless.

"Hey, Kanoto! Wait a minute! Sora told me you were here. I think I know why. You're here pursuing the legend of the orb of hearts. Well i just happen to know the general area of where it is, but i won't release itself to me."

"Show me, please!!"

"Follow," Leon walked into the chapel chamber and walked up to the altar at the front. Six of the seven princesses where there, they were there to block out the darkness from escaping the door, but there was only so much they could handle. Leon placed his hand on the altar and said, "Well here it is. It's here, inside this altar, but i can't get it open. You try."

Kanoto walked up to the altar and placed a small emblem on the lid, the emblem looked just like the one on the front of that door just inside the hall, the same emblem that was on the body of every heartless, Kanoto included.

"Hey, how did you manage to remove the emblem from your chest? I thought every heartless had one on their body somewhere?"

"I did too, at one point. But when I turned over to pursuing the side of light, the darkness that consumed my heartless shell was released partially and was partly consumed by ther light which I now hold. upon doing so the crest of the heartless, the symbol of my darkness and sign of my lacking of a heart, fell from my chest and shrunk, while transforming into this emblem, which resembles a broach."

The altar began to glow dark essence and the emblem was absorrbed into the lid of the altar. suddenly the glow changed into a shiny light essence and the lid lifted up and revealed a small orb, about the size of Kanoto's fist, which floated right into Kanoto's hand.

"This is it, this is the light I've been seeking, my people's salvation is at hand!!" Kanoto pressed the orb to his chest where the emblem used to be and a new emblem appeared. this new emblem resembled the old one but instead of having the cross in the center, it was bore with a small hole in the middle of it, and it revealed what Kanoto had dreamt of having since he succumbed to the light. He finally had a heart!!

to be continued:::::::::

Kanoto, beaming with energy, leapt from his place and rushed out of the castle, light trailing behind him. He had wandered for a long time looking for this orb and had finally found it. For a long time now he had dreamed of finding a way to fix the heartless's problem and give them hearts. This would also end the fighting, and the constant fear of the heartless. There was only one problem. The easiest way to get a heart into all the heartless was to get a heart into the original heartless, his father. The problem was that he first had find his father, and then he had to weaken him to the point that he could remove his dark seal, allowing the light to flow freely into his shell. Defeating his father would be tough though. He had to get help, and he new just who to ask.

Sora and his friends were flying through space in there gummi ship as they were exiting Hollow Bastion. They were heading to Neverland to supress pirate heartless that were over-running the ship. Suddenly a large thing hit the ship and caused it to rock. They hit the brakes and turned the radar to check out what it was. Just as they were checking the radar scan, Kanoto appeared on the front window of the ship. He made a motion for them to follow him and signal a lightspeed warp jump.

They ended up on the Destiny Islands, and saw Kanoto perched on the dock. They area was abandonerd and so was the cove. The newly restored inhabitants were back in there homes as it was getting late in the afternoon.

"Kanoto!! Why did you lead us here. That was very reckless of you to jump into space like that without a ship, and that leap into lightspeed was insane. What could be so important that you couldn't meet us in Neverland?"

"My father. He will soon find out that i have found the Orb of Hearts and learned how to give hearts to the heartless, and....."

"You found what!!! how did you find this out?!?"

"Let me finish, he knows that I'll be looking to target him to receive a heart, that way all the heartless will recive one. So he'll try to escape from his hiding place. I don't know exactly where he is, but I do know the area. He is behind the door here in the islands. His men are attemting to reopen the door to light and destroy what it contains. You know where the door to the light is, and I need you to help me defeat my father so I can remove his dark seal and give him a heart. Will you please help me!?!?"

"Hang on a minute, this is a lot to take in. Sure, we'll help, anything to subdue the darkness.!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back