• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Create a Heartless for KH2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Nisse

Name: Rapper
Abilities: Singing
Appearance: Looks alot like 50-cent
Element: Dark
Found: Twillight Town

Hokage

Banned
Awards
Name:punisher (Boss) this is a nobody not heartless
Abilties: covered in armor with with a huge shotgun and sword slung over his back. uses a high powered shotgun with firaga spells. also has the the ability to slow down time and attack you with his sword.
Apperance: metal armor with a shotgun and sword across his back. very tall and built .
Element: Fire/Twilight
Found: Olympus Underworld Coliseum. Silver Match

LishatheAeroMage

Huh. Isn't there already a thread like this somewhere? Well, whatever.

Name: Medusa

Appearance: A blood red dragon, snake from the waist down, about the size of a Sequoia tree. It has five heads, and the Heartless symbol is on its back.

Abilities: One casts Thunder, one casts Fire, one casts Blizzard, the other two spew dark energy and charge up energy. It likes to try and squash you with its foot or tail, and it's immune to all magic.

Element: Thunder, Fire, Blizzard, Dark

Found in: Hollow Bastion, Rising Falls

Exile

Website
ss.bloodlegion.net
Name: Appocalypse

Appearence: About 6 ft. tall, A red orange color, has wings and long arms.

Abilities: Uses wings and blows a wind of heat about 120 degrees farenheit, also throws a huge fireball of darkness that causes lots of damage.

Element: Fire and Darkness

Found in: Hollow Bastion, Disney Castle and End of the world.

N

Nisse

I'll make another one.

Name: Dim

Appearance: Looks kinda like DiZ, but with a more darkish colour

Abilities: Attacking and going into über-1337 mode (watch out when he does that!)

Found in: Hollow bastion.

Journal entry: A shady heartless resembling Diz.
He is very strong and fast so you better watch out, especially when he goes into über-1337 mode and spams you with tons of 1337 messages.

Please respond! :)

Last edited:

SuperSora1217

OH COME ON! Create a heartless?!!? i mean duh its a good idea but why is it not closed??? i just ask a question about a world i never saw that was in sketeches of KH1 and i ask one lil question and POW!!!!!!!! i gurantee if some guy sed for a post "Uh yea i likes thinks thats a wall should be a world and the boss can be lyk lyk an um airvent and an light switch! and party member cans be a window!" and watch MODs would make that #1 thread of the year and never ever close it. o yea and i forgot i cant think of a heartless becuz im not creative enough but the guy who made the wall forum can make a telephone a heartless

Lupuscurrit

Name:Shabat
Appereance:
shadow.jpg

Powers:Color of Symbol on chest means what type of element it uses, at this moment its using ice the spell is blizzard.
Element:Multiple
Found in: Twilight Town

(I made that for fanart)

shadow_heart91

California, but wants to live in Twilight Town
Website
www.myspace.com
Alright, here's mine:

Name: Oblivion Dragon(boss)

Appearance: Madusa-like. A humongous black dragon, with skull-like features. Has a long serpents tail with a huge chest, and giant colossus arms. Skin color: black armor and red serpent tail. Burning eyes reds that will make you shiver the moment you look into them.

Abilities/Attack: Oblivion Striker, Demon Crunch, and Hell's Fire

Height: Over 150 feet

Where found: Guarding the gates to the ultimate darkness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back