• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Create a Keyblade: Delux Eddition!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

~NGD OMEGA~

Yet another one of my Create Something threads. I haven't seen this one on the forums either, so I will just make one myself. Obviously you will make a keyblade for KH2, and here is an easy way to do it...

Name:

User:

Appearance: (What it looks like)

How to get it: (Where Sora or whoever gets this blade/keychain)

Strength:

MP:

Critical Hits: (On a scale of Rare, Weak, Normal, High, Great, Massive, Legendary, and OMEGA)

Special effects: (Powers up magic strength, or lowers enemy defense, something like that)

Element: (If not aplicable, just put Physical)

Additional Info: (Just other stuff you want people to know about it).

And here's the first example of mine...

Name:
Key of Myths

User: Blaze (From Create a Character), Sora, and BHK.

Appearance:
Looks like a huge golden sword with a gold crown (like Sora's necklace) as the latch part. Handle has the Wings of a dragon on top, outspread, with the wings of a gryphon around the handle. The bottom has the tail feathers of a Phoenix, and the keychain looks something like a dimond connected to little triangles.

How to get it: Attained by a keyblade master after he defeates a Dragon or another mythical creature (Malificent Dragon or another such creature), or attained from Merlin. Final version of the Mythic Keyblade series, as powerful as Ultima.

Strength: 15

MP: +3

Critical Hit: Legendary/OMEGA

Special effects: Gives the Abilities Dragon Blade and Gryphon Blade to the user, also gives the fusion form Mythic Mode. Decreases the attack power of warrior type heartless. Massively increases magic, summon, special ability, and fusion power.

Element: Legendary

Additional info: Given to Blaze by Merlin after he defeats a terrible Demon monster in KH2. Can be used to summon any legendary comrades to battle. Can be dual weilded in any form, and is known to increase it's power when there are legendaries on the field. Only usable if the Mythic Kingdom key is in your possesion.

Now you can create a keyblade of your own.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Name: Flaming Courage
User: KL
Appearance: The symbol on the door to Merlin's house in 3rd District. The keychain looks like that. This head or whatever its called of the keyblade looks like fire.
How to get it: The Underworld; Hidden in a chest behind a wall of fire. If you have the courage to go beyond this flaming wall you shall receive this keyblade.
Strength: +25
MP: +5
Critical Hits: Omega
Special effects: 50% Chance: Will burn the enemy which will cause HP to be loss. 10% Chance: Will increase all stats by 10%. Will also cause Fire to appear around killing all enemies that touch you instantly.
Element: Fire
Additional Info: Cancels all Ice attacks if used to block or attacks an ice attack. Kills all Ice type creatures with one hit.

Name: Blue Light
User: KL
Appearance: The keyblade is of a crystalized water mineral that looks exactly like a wave. The head/tip of the keyblade looks like water in the form of a light that sparkles.
How to get it: In any body of water of any world containing it. First you must find the Gem of Shifting Seas and go to a body of water. It will soon make a path appear going deep within the water leading to an underwater cave. Once you reach the cave the Gem will start to emit a Blue Light. Once you reach the treasure chest the Gem will turn into a key thing and open it. Then you shall receive the keyblade.
MP: +5
Critical Hits: Omega
Special effects: 30% Chance: Will daze/confuse an enemy for 20 seconds. 25% Chance: Will temporarily blind an enemy for 30 seconds causing them to attack anything without knowing it.
Element: Water
Additional Info: Cancels all Fire attacks if used to block or attacks an Fire attack. Kills all Fire type creatures with one hit.

ultima55

Name: Sakura Wing
User: Sora
Appearance: The "blade" is long and a silvery colour. This fades into a pink-ish colour at the end, where it starts to curl outwards like flower petals. The main striking surface of the blade is in the shape of a simple wing, with the top of it white, and the feathers gradiating into a pink, almost a red. Two curved white wings cover the base of the blade coming out of the handle, emerging out of a cherry blossom shape. The handle itself looks like wings that are a gradient from white to pink, and the keychain consists of pale green leaves linked together, with a cherry blossom shaped charm at the end.
How to get it: This is received from Mulan's father after sealing the keyhole in Ancient China. As you progress through Ancient China, your actions in sub-events will affect what Mulan tells her father about you at the completion of the world. If it seems that she has favoured you, then you will recieve the Sakura Wing.
Strength: +15
Magic: +2
Critical Hits: High
Special Effects: Allows Sora to learn Blossom Shower (sound familiar, hm?). Causes Silence status effect. Raises effectivness of Cheer.
Element: Physical
Additional Info: N/A
Picture: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v45/ultima55/Random/sakurawing.jpg

This is fun... =)

*scuttles off to go create more keyblades*

❖Ħλν?₡❖

Call me Candyman
Name: Sword of anubis

User: Riku, bhk, & sora.

Appearance: A huge sword that is black and gold,

How to get it: In the under world instead of fighting Hades (which you still have to do after this), activate a black stone in hades throne room and go back a ways to a barren wasteland. here you will fight an army of heartless anubis dogs and then they form to a stronger 10 ft" tall one which is a boss & you beat him then you get this weapon.

MP: +20

Critical Hits: OMEGA

Special effects: fIRE AND DARKNESS DAMAGE IS HALVED.

Element: Fire

Additional Info: weak heartless like shadows cant hurt you when you weild this blade. you can also gain the life of heartles if you hit them with this blade.

Milh_Amethyz

Name: Culiber Ominous
Appearance:

12214701055449l.jpg

Strength: +10
MP: +8
Critical Hits: 40%
Special effects: Nullifies all known elementals magic.
Element: N/A
Attributes: Enhance the power of Trance and Fusion ability.

I know the appearance sucks but atleast i tried.....

Last edited:

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Sitting inside the viewfinder of a camera, watchin
Oh good, finally I get a chance to use to this Keyblade......it will be appearing in a fic of mine when it's ready........

Name: Crystalline

User: Rhiannon. A made up character of mine, whose a Keyblade Master and also a "Guardian of Hearts" (Hence my name.)

Appearence: It's shaped like the Soul Eater Keyblade, though a little longer. It's clear and looks as though it's made of glass, with silver-gold filigree on the handle. The keychain attached is a white crystal.

How to get it: The white crystal was a gift. It's power was created out of an act of self-sacrifice.

Strength: +15

Critical Hits: Great

Special Effects: Gives you more agility

Additional info: It's shaped like the Soul Eater because it does the same thing-it unlocks people's hearts. But this Keyblade opens up hearts to the Light, and can also restore those who have been recently turned into Heartless, though only recently. (Like what Kairi did for Sora) That's why Rhiannon's a 'Guardian of Hearts'

YokoMichael

Name:Colossal Mirage

User:Any Keyblade Wielder

Appearence:Looks like Oathkeeper but it's all white with the Oblivion head/tip at the top instead of the Oathkeeper one.The keychain looks like a hollow orb that continuesly shines.

How to get it:After beating Enigmatic Man

Strength:+10

MP:+5

Critical Hits:Omega

Special Effects:Allows you to become invulnerable from regular enemies(not bosses) for 10 seconds when you start battling and allows you to use the ability "Mirage Whirlwind".

Additional Information:Colossus great power when you are using abilities wich cost MP like Ars Arcanum and Ragnarok.Also is lightweighted that makes attacking on the ground or in the air quick and extends attacking step +1(ex.instead of attacking 3 times in a combo you can attack 4 times in a combo)(and is quick enough that it looks like one attack and has images that leave behind that looks like you attacked really fast even though you did.Hence the name Colossal Mirage.)Also the keyblade can be split into two keyblades.Warning: Agility is doubled so you move pretty fast.

Last edited:

~NGD OMEGA~

There are some pretty good ones here, I especially like the pics... anyway, for my next one...

Name: Lunar Kingdom Key

User: Blaze from Create a Character

Appearance: Looks like riku's dark keyblade, only instead of the heart at the top, there is a moon gem, and the handle looks like a cresent moon going all the way around. The Keychain is a moon with a black Mickey symbol inside of it.

How to get it: Blaze already has it when he starts his journey with Sora.

Strength: 6

MP: +1

Critical hits: High

Special effects: Powers up magical and Special ability Strength, and gives the user the ablility to use Lunar Rave, Half Swing, and Cresent Strike. Ups attack power when facing dark foes, and also ups defense when also using the Solar Kingdom Key.

Element: Light/Lunar

Additional info: Dual weilded with the Solar Kingdom Key, has higher attack power when there is a full moon, and seals any keyholes with the moon symbol around them. Obidiant to user even when currupted by the dark. First stage of the Lunar Keyblade series.

Milh_Amethyz

Name: Chromozome
Appearance:

12214832511610l.jpg

How to get it:
Strength: +20
MP: +10
Critical Hits: 50%
Special effects: Nullifies all known elementals magic and enhance magic attack.
Element: Flare
Attributes: Enhance the power of Trance and Fusion ability and boost power smashes.

I made the pic from Corel 12

Last edited:

~NGD OMEGA~

Name: Cresent Strike

User: Blaze from Create a Character

Appearance: Looks like riku's dark keyblade, except it is silver, and instead of the heart at the top, there is a Cresent moon gem, and the handle looks like a cresent moon going all the way around. The Keychain is a little cresent moon Charm.

How to get it: Blaze gets it from Merlin when they return the book to him, and later when they travel through Twilight town.

Strength: 7

Critical hits: Great

Special effects: Powers up magical and Special ability strength, and gives the user the ablility to use Lunar Rave, Half Swing, and Cresent Strike, and Lunar blade. Ups attack power when facing dark foes, and also ups defense when also using the Solar Keyblade. Greatly ups the power of the move Cresent Strike

Additional info: Dual weilded with the Solar Key, has higher attack power when there is a Cresent moon, and seals any keyholes with the moon symbol around them. Obidiant to user even when currupted by the dark. Second stage of the Lunar Keyblade series.

Milh_Amethyz

Name: Auzmoxer
Appearance:

12214922560209l.jpg

Element: Blue Flame (FIRE)
Special: Explods in every Smashes
Strenght: +40%
HP: +10%
MP: +15%
Attributes: Boost up fire element, Hyper Critical Damage, Nullifies all known elemental magic.

Last edited:

~NGD OMEGA~

I should change this to the Create a weapon Forum. You can now create any weapon you want, be it sheild, Staff, mallet, or something different. Here's my first one...

Name: Cresent Staff

User: Donald and Blaze

Appearance: A silver staff with a cresent moon on top. Blaze's Version is longer than Donalds. The staff glows with a silver light, and it is slim and easy to handle.

How to get it: From the Halloween Town world after you beat Oggie Boogie in KH, or in KH2 you get it from the Pirates of the Carribien world.

MP: +2

Special effects: Grants the user the special ability Moonlight and Cresent swing. Super effective against dark foes, and lowers enemy attack power if dual wielded with another Lunar weapon. Ups attack power at night, and defence as well if there is a cresent moon.

Additional Info: First of the series of lunar staffs, Blaze's Version is taller than Donalds due to size.

Milh_Amethyz

Name: Oraclesyne
User: Goofy (My fave disney character)
Appearance:

1221497043491l.jpg

Element: ALL KNOWN ELEMENT
Special: absorbs impact of enemy attack by 2/3
Strenght: +5%
Defense: +40%
HP: +20%
MP: +10%
attributes: made for defense, Hyper critical hits.

Last edited:

~NGD OMEGA~

Name: Valcarion

User: Goofy

Appearance: A dimond shaped shield that has the image of an eagle on it. The eagle is colored gold, the interior of the shield is white/silver, and the exterior is Red. A little heavy but easy to handle.

How to get it: Beat Shang Yu in KH2, and Goofy will get this shield from none other than the emporer himself.

Special effects: Grants the user the ablility Whirlwind and Cyclone, and greatly raises strength and Defense. Also raises defense power when facing aerial Heartless.

Element: Wind

Additional Info: One of Goofy's more powerful shields, grants him the use of great new moves. Also slightly raises the power of his support skills, and helps when healing your friends in battle.

~NGD OMEGA~

Name: Half Light Keyblade

User: Blaze

Appearance: Looks like a long Silver/Black sword that has a half moon as the latch part, with the curved side facing outward from the blade. Yet again the handle looks like a Cresent moon, and the Keycain is a Half moon as well.

How to get it: You get it when you lock the keyhole in Halloween Town in KH, and when you defeat Shinza (Blaze's Nonexistant form) in KH2.

Strength: 11

Critical Hits: Massive

Special effects: Grants the user Moonlight and Lunar force, as well as all the previous Moon attacks. Powers up attack when there is a half moon, and greatly powers up the move Half Swing. Ups defense when facing dark foes, and attack once again if dual wielded with a Mythic or Solar key.

Element: Lunar/Twilight

Additional Info: Very powerful key that is one of the best in Blaze's arsenal. Very useful against Dark bosses, and the best overall blade in the early game. Considered a twilight key because it is half dark and half light.

Milh_Amethyz

Name: Lorrylie
Appearance:

11840191651607l.jpg

STR: +100
DEF: +90
HP: +10
MP: +10
Special: Rage Berserker
Attributes: Collosal Critical smashes
Element: Blue Flame

Last edited:

Milh_Amethyz

Weapon's Name: Trivedex
User: Donald
Apearance:

1224506945642l.jpg

STR: +50
DEF: +50
HP: +10
MP: +100
Special: Cast Magic with 1MP only
Attributes:
Learns "DOOMSDAY"
Element: Darkness

Last edited:

Silverwolf1500

The Silver Guardian
Name- Silver Guardian

User- Silverwolf

Appearance- A silverish-white keyblade with emmense design. The handle is encrested with two wolves, one black and one white. A moon symbol resides in the handle's center. The keyblade is made for maximun reach and is all aided with much design. The tip is encrested with a wolf's fang to grant the power of the wolf. The keychain is a black wolf's tail.

How to get it- Only obtainable through the spirit of the wolf.

Strength- unknown?

MP- unknown?

Critical hits- Omega

Special effects-
Shapeshifter(Ability to transform into animal of choosing)
Hell Hound(Ability to deal massive damage through aid of fire)
Lunar Blossom(Ability to heal all)
Anima Invictus( Invicible for a short period of time)
Time Travel(Ability to travel to the recent past in battle, useful when health is critically low)
Silver Guardian(Ability to transform into the ultimate beast, automatic KO, power can be compared to a meteor collision with Earth, ultimate power of protection, meant only for protection).

Element- Balance

Additional info- A keyblade of legend, it is connected to the heart. This keyblade is known for harnessing universal power of which it is used to guard loved ones. Only the Guardian can bare this blade. not much is known.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back