• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Create-a-Keyblade

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Fire

They have a create a world for kh2, then i thought since they don't know all the keyblade that u can create a keyblade

give a detail desription of you keyblade and its attributes like what it does to your states (like in KH1 the keyblade changes your strength or magic if it reduces magic elments when they hurt u or if the keyblade is long or short range)
*but the reduce of magic elments is optional
or
draw your keyblade and put the attributes under it what ever.

Have Fun and Creating Imaginative and Creative Keyblades

*it has justr occured to me that there is one of these already and never notice i look straight past it
PLZ GET RID OF THIS THREAD!

Last edited:
K

Krypt

sorry bout the double post.

try to find the thread in the search box! I already made this thread!

~NGD OMEGA~

*Sigh* I made this thread. It is actually still on the first page. Still, you can go down there to look at it. It is called, Create a Keyblade: Delux Eddtion! Don't worry, I've made double topics lots of times, on the last site. Try better next time. Here's the link, if you can't find it...

http://forums.kingdomhearts2.net/showthread.php?t=14288

I don't know where your's is, but I made the first thread here. Go and see it if you like...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back