• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Create-a-KH2 toyline

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Covered in Bees

FLYNN LIVES!!!
Walking out at night, alone. Bumping into street s
Hey everyone, I was working toy department yesterday at Target, and thinking about KH2, and I just thought of how cool a toy collection would be for KH2. I started thinking of different cool toys and stuff they could make. I thought of a bunch of different ideas, like these:
-Action figure 2 packs, containing a different form of Sora, and one of his party members.(ex. Space Paranoids Sora[w/ Photon Debugger] & Tron[w/ Identity Disc])

-World That Never Was playset(Basically, just the Memory Skyscraper setup, featuring little mini figures of Riku[w/ Oblivion, XIII coat, & blindfold], Roxas[w/ Oathkeeper & XIII coat], Sora[w/ Kingdom Key], Xemnas[w/ black XIII coat, & red blades], & a couple of Neoshadows.)

-The Ultimate Sora Figure(contains one removable Sora head; bodies based on Valor, Wisdom, Master, & Final form; Kingdom Key; Kingdom Key w/ Wisdom Blade[a blue light up version of KK, to look like Wisdom form's magic shots]; Oblivion; Oathkeeper)

-Electronic Talking Sora Action Figure(some phrases include: "That's the power of the keyblade!" "We'll go together!" etc.)

-Electronic Talking Riku Action Figure(phrases include: "Time's Up!" "Is that all you've got?" etc.)

-Electronic Talking Xemnas Action Figure(phrases include: "Nothing is eternal!" "You shall go together!")

-Deluxe Roxas Action Figure(Includes fully posable Roxas in original black/white outfit from Twilight Town, removable Organization XIII coat, Kingdom Key, Oblivion, Oathkeeper, SeaSalt Ice Cream Bar & Struggle Bat)

Anyway, that's just what I've come up with so far. I'd like to hear your ideas though. What do you all think?

CuStArD LuVeR

I AM THE ONE AND ONLY
U should tell them to make those army soldier things, except they're going to be heartless and nobodies, and the good heroes and bad heores too, but the heroes are colored, while the heartless and the nobodies aren't.

Little_Red

betch.
Shinoku said:
Wow, you got a good imagination. Kh2 Monopoly! lol:D

If they didn make a kh monopoly Kh would have to end first (just like for the star wars ones {i have it cuz i'm a star wars nerd}) and we would want that to happen would we?

Now pertainting to the kh toyline, they do have kh toyline as far as I know (as well as a drink we all want to have a taste of)

BeastlyKillaKreg

all the keychains that went on the keyblades, only actual keychanis!

plushie dolls w/ velcro-on kingdom key for sora

MOSHI PILLOWS!!!!! crown-, heartless-, and nobody-symbol shaped!

sora in his black clothes, but when you put him in warm water he changes to valor clothes (like those barbie mermaid things or whatever)

Ivyprincesofhart

Hanging from the bottom of the bottom when the bot
Website
www.fanfiction.net
J4p4N3s3~61RL said:
Hey everyone, I was working toy department yesterday at Target, and thinking about KH2, and I just thought of how cool a toy collection would be for KH2. I started thinking of different cool toys and stuff they could make. I thought of a bunch of different ideas, like these:

-The Ultimate Sora Figure(contains one removable Sora head; bodies based on Valor, Wisdom, Master, & Final form; Kingdom Key; Kingdom Key w/ Wisdom Blade[a blue light up version of KK, to look like Wisdom form's magic shots]; Oblivion; Oathkeeper)

Removable Sora head? srry, but that just sounds wrong.

And lets see.....I know! The ever classic plushies!!! Mabey do shadow heartless too, cause they ARE kinda cute.....:p;)

fede

Dawning Twilight said:
er wow um this is the most creative thread i've seen in a while XP electronic Xigbar.... "be a good boy now." "Oopsie Daisy." "Clever little sneak!"

XP i feel kinda stupid doing this lol

damn, already on your 3000 post, good man.

anywayz, this is kind of weird.

Ivyprincesofhart

Hanging from the bottom of the bottom when the bot
Website
www.fanfiction.net
TwilightGirl027 said:
Kingdom Hearts DDR!

the characters could be the dancers, the songs would be songs from the game and the background graphics could be the cut scenes in the games.

Now THAT sounds like it would be interesting. As long as it's not a let down like Mario DDR....=.=;

Alright, I know this is of topic, but if you've seen The Dukes of Hazard, has anyone noticed that Roxas( he is so cool!) sounds like Rosco? I just thought I'd ask.....

fede

Ivyprincesofhart said:
Now THAT sounds like it would be interesting. As long as it's not a let down like Mario DDR....=.=;

Alright, I know this is of topic, but if you've seen The Dukes of Hazard, has anyone noticed that Roxas( he is so cool!) sounds like Rosco? I just thought I'd ask.....

i saw the dukes of hazard, but wich one is rosco.

Legato2471

Organization XIII Action Figures with 2 heads. One with the hood up and one with the hood down and their weapons. Articulate in shoulder, top of leg, elbows and knees cause that's real important for cool poses and recreating your favorite fights :p

Ultimate Xemnas. Hood up and Down. Final Form Coat, Regular Coat. 2 Lightsabers, Lightning and the white and black beam he shoots.

Ultimate Sora just like yours

Riku with end game clothes, The Road to Dawn and Organization XIII Cloak, and a second head with blindfold.

Roxas figure just like yours.

Kiari and Namine figures just because you need em.

If they ever did make Organization XIII figures like the ones I described I would be so damn happy.

Website
www.myspace.com
Yeah, you could have an action figure of xigbar that says "You really shouldn't have betrayed us" And then when you're sleeping you put him under someone's pillow and he repeats"Auto-Reload(or whatev. he says) and ROXAS!" over and over.

Vanguard X

Sephiroth with posable wing that actually has black feathers, phrases like "I wonder if it won't change its mind... once I defeat you." or "That's enough.", with Masamune and hundreds of cool poses, and of course, a kickbutt stand of Hollow Bastion's ruins.

Chaos-Shadow

Shadow
Website
www.myspace.com
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back