• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

Create A Weapon

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Matthew

Awards
There has been like 100 threads like this one already

THE_BLACK_MAGE

Awards
mirror sword:a sword that looks like 2 swords to gether,very light and is open in the middle.specil crystals allow the wepon to change form and element(kinda like the chains of a keyblade).

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
Awards
Twilight Key- A keyblade of such awesome power, but only useable by somebody who has mastered the power of twilight. It's a keyblade not meant to exist, for it can destroy the darkness, or the light, or even both.

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
Awards
The Dragon key: The handle looks just like the kingdom key handle, but it's a crimson red, the blade is shaped like a mini-sized dragon wing, bent partially

helios

Bronze Member
Awards
well my keyblade would be called unscripted exsistence a keyblade that alternates colors at all times depending on the surronding example if i were in pure darkness it would be made of pure light the stronger the dark the brighter the light :)

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
Awards
Another could be called the gryphensoul, it's like the dragon heart but it's made from the wing of a gryphon