• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Create A Weapon

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

THE_BLACK_MAGE

mirror sword:a sword that looks like 2 swords to gether,very light and is open in the middle.specil crystals allow the wepon to change form and element(kinda like the chains of a keyblade).

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
Twilight Key- A keyblade of such awesome power, but only useable by somebody who has mastered the power of twilight. It's a keyblade not meant to exist, for it can destroy the darkness, or the light, or even both.

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
The Dragon key: The handle looks just like the kingdom key handle, but it's a crimson red, the blade is shaped like a mini-sized dragon wing, bent partially

helios

Bronze Member
well my keyblade would be called unscripted exsistence a keyblade that alternates colors at all times depending on the surronding example if i were in pure darkness it would be made of pure light the stronger the dark the brighter the light :)

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
Another could be called the gryphensoul, it's like the dragon heart but it's made from the wing of a gryphon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back