• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Create-A-World 4.0

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kh_forever

hahahaha!what a joke..if i can create one...well...about DMC3...when dante still young...
sora:aww man...what a mess..
*after a few minute sora and goofy is "battle"*
sora:come on goofy!just give up that my keyblade is stronger than your shield !!
goofy:no way!just because you have a giant key that doesn't mean your weapon is stronger than my shield!
*dante come in to the office with ebony and ivory*
dante:what the...are you to a thief?!
sora&goofy:no were not !!
dante:hey,calm down you to!why i'm always in amess...first vergil...now this two chum!
sora:what?!we ain't chum...hey that weapon is cool...can't it pierce a shield?
dante:let's try it out
goofy:*gulp*
*dante is shooting right to goofy shield*
dante:dance baby,DANCE!!!!!!!
goofy:help!
sora:hey cut it out!
*dante change into devil and at the same time donald come*
sora:what the...he turn into a heartless!!
sora:donald!goofy!
*then sora battle with dante(because some misunderstand of dante^^)*
*an the middle battle lady come*
lady:!
*lady look to donald and goofy*
lady:a demon!
*lady help dante fight sora cs*

and the rest...next time okay?(if you want know the next story send me an e-mail at
diazalief@yahoo.com

SoraBeatsRikku

Sora,Donald ,and Goofy are in the Gummi ship and all of a sudden a large booming sound comes from the ship.
Sora:What happened!?Donald:ahhhh
Goofy:dunno!
Donald:The ship's crashing!!!
All together:Ahhhhh!!!
The ship spirals down and lands in the middle of the ocean...Sora:Where are we...
Donald:Wahhh...
Goofy:Donald!!Sora:Dooonaallldd,where are you?
Donald:......Over here!
Goofy&Sora:Whaaa!!
Donald:Whats the matter?
Sora:Well,your a..squid!
Donald:Waaa!!
Goofy:Wait ,have'nt you been like that before?
Sora&Donald:Yah!
Goofy:I wonder where we are...
To be continued.......

SoraBeatsRikku

Finding Nemo:part 2
Sora:Guys look a boat...Guys?Donald,Goofy?
Down here Sora!
Sora:Goofy,not you too.
Goofy:I just jumped in the water and now I'm a tutle.
Sora:Oh Great.(sarcasim)
Donald:Whats the matter Sora?
Sora:There was a boat,then it stoped and turned back.
A shadow in the water appeares the screan goes under water.
Marlin:Nemo!Nemo!Where are you!Nemo!
Dory:Hey lets ask that turtel!
Dory pops up to Sora Donald and Goofy while Marlin tries to pull Dory back down.
Dory:Excuse me,have you seen a little boat with a fish named Elmo.
Marlin pops up and corrects Dory
Marlin:It's NEMO.
Then Marlin starts to cry repeating Nemo.
Sora:Hi we saw a boat but then it stoped and turned back.
Marlin:You can understand us?
To be continude...

SoraBeatsRikku

Sora jumps into the water saying
Sora:Sure I can understand you
POOF suddenly sora was a merman
Dori:How'd you do that?
Marlin:Can you help us find my son,he looks like me and his name is -
Donald:Let me gusse Nemo(Sarcasim)
Goofy:Heyuck good one Donald Heyuck!
Sora acepts to help marline find Nemo and they go to the ocean floor.
You now have Marlin as a party character.You play through the level until the next movie part.Marlin's wepons are:ring type wepons
Sora,the gang,and Marlin and Dori come up to an abandoned sea ship and Bruce sneeks up behined you.
Bruce:Fish are food not friends
Sora pulls out keyblade.Sora beats Bruce.
Bruce:Uhhhh..What happened?
Sora:You've been controlled by the heartless.
Marlin:Have you seen a boat go by?
Bruce:Yah,why? To be continude......

SoraBeatsRikku

Merlin:Where's Nemo!!
Bruce:He's in Sidney,be carefull Sidney is where most of the heartless live.
Dori:Sidney?....Sidney!
Sora:Dori!Whats the matter
Goofy:Hyuck!
Donald:Waaaaaahhh!
Dori:I know how to get there!!We just need to....Ahhhh
All together:Dori!!!!
Dori was taken by the Sidney heartless

To be continued......

se7en

:cool:

I really wish they had more than just FF Characters, maybe some Chrono or something that Nomura designed.

yado

I taste delicious
Ok im doing a sonic world

Sora,donald, and goofy all land and look around the city.
Sora:Where r we.
Donald:how should i know.
Sora:I dont know.
Goofy:Lets ask that thing.(points at a robot)
Robot:Freeze.
Sora:Freeze?
Robot:Target must be destroyed. Puts hand up and shoots a laser.
Donald:Look out!(they jump out of the way) Suddenly a strange creature destroys the robot.
Sonic:you ok.
Sora:ya. Heartless then appear. Heartless!
You now fight with sonic in your party. When done you see another scene.
Sonic. Looks like Eggmans got new robots.
Sora:Eggman?
Sonic:ya havent you herd of him(to be continued)

KHGurl707

Well my world would be Pokohantes like with all her indian tribe as well as the white people. You would be able to have Pokohantes help u fight. For boss fights you would fight the bad guy in Pokohantes i forgot his name. and u would be able to summon Miko the racoon.

SoraBeatsRikku

You fight up until the next movie.
Everyone swimming thinking how to get to Sidney
Goofy:Uhh garwsh how we gonna get to Sidney?Guys........Awww garwsh!!
The gang comes up to a trench
Marlin:Hmmmm?...
Sora:Whats the matter?
Donald:Look at all the heartless!
Goofy:Heartless!?
Sora:Lets go ge-
Marlin:Are you mad!!?Lets er..hmm...uh....oh I know lets go over it!!
Donald:But what about the jellyfish?
Marlin:They cant hurt us if we go on thier heads.
Half the heartless on the trench floor absorb the jellyfish and becomes a giant jellyfish boss

To be continude........

J

Jaxx

Damnit I was doing a Finding Nemo World on the old forum...If someone could tell me what page the beginning of my Incredibles World is on I'll repost it and continue it.
Thanks.

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
part 13
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
The gang continues their quest to King Haggard’s castle. Meanwhile, just outside the system, the Grand Magasin Task Force has dropped out of hyperspace. In the command center, Diz is sitting on a throne-like chair with the other members of the order circling a round table. The members that have arrived are: General Pete, Axel, Larxene, Lexaeus, Vexen, Xaldin, and Demyx.

Diz: gentleman. I called you all here for an important meeting. Do you all remember our little attack ten years ago?

Demyx: yeah, we remember. Why do you ask?

Diz: Pete and Axel were sent to that system to find any remaining republic presence on the planet, but instead they found this.

Diz presses a button creating a holoimage of a unicorn in the center of the table.

Larxene: *gasps* no way!

Xaldin: but…..but……that’s impossible! The Trio of Fire took them all during the battle.

Lexaeus: yeah how could they miss one?

Diz: that’s what I thought. But here where it gets interesting. I’ve just learned that the Rave Master and the Keybearer are with her, heading towards King Haggard.

Demyx: HAHAHAHAHA! They must be nuts going there!

Vexen: should we alert Haggard of their arrival.

Diz: no, we’ll not tell him. *presses a button for the intercom* prepare my shuttle for departure.

Officer: yes sir.

Diz: *to the others* if all goes according to plan, we will gain the gift of immortality and crush the Republic once and for all.

Later the gang reaches a cliff overlooking a decrepit, evil-looking castle.

Schmendrick: Haggard's fortress. We'll be there tomorrow if we walk all night.

Riku: geez, if King Haggard is as evil as that castle of his. We could be in trouble.

Unicorn: Where does King Haggard keep the Trio of Fire?

Schmendrick: I have heard that they roam at night and lies up by day in a great cavern beneath the castle - but we'll know soon enough.

The party is lying down against trees. The moon gives off a fiery red light which reflects on their sleeping faces. Molly wakes.

Molly: Schmendrick, the light!

The group wakes up to see a flaming aura surrounding the castle. Then the aura shoots up into the air exploding into three fireballs, crashing right next to them.

Carth: It’s them! The Trio of Fire! They’re here!

The Trio of Fire reveal themselves. The unicorn runs away in fear. They chase her across the forest, never losing ground.

Molly: Do something!

Sora: they’re gonna kill her.

Schmendrick: they’re driving her! They can't want to kill her or-or they would have done it by now!

The Trio continues to chase the unicorn still the dragon creates a barricade of fire.

Schmendrick: they’re driving her the way they drove the others - to the castle, to King Haggard.

Goofy: come on, we gotta do something!

Schmendrick: What can I do? Do you think the Trio of Fire likes card tricks?

The Trio has the unicorn cornered and they starting to win.

Schmendrick: If I could I'd change her into some other creature, some beast too humble for the Bull to be concerned with. But that would take a real magician, with real magic - and I can't pretend any more.

Molly: But you do. You have magic. Maybe you can't find it, but it's there. You called Robin Hood, and there is no Robin Hood. You have all the power you need, if you dare to look for it.

The unicorn submits to the Trio of Fire. She walks slowly before them.

Molly: Please! It's not fair!

The unicorn doesn't listen to him; she plods on, depressed. The dragon roars, frightening the unicorn and starts running. The trio chases after her. Schmendrick tries to run in front of the Trio of Fire; he is thrown aside.

Molly: Schmendrick!

Donald: Riku!

Riku: I’m going! I’m going!

Riku chases after the trio.

Sora: if Riku can perform that spell, then so can I.

Schmendrick: *gets up* Magic do as you will! Magic do as you will! *repeats in a low voice. Lines of power stream from his fingers towards the unicorn. He slowly falls onto his knees and then his face.*

Sora: Power of the Rave Stones, do as you will. Power of the Rave Stones, do as you will.

Two beams of energy fires from the keyblade but ends up hitting Riku. Riku’s body splits two a red and yellow spheres, which land on the ground. The Red Bull noses a white shape on the ground and then walks off. Molly rushes to the side of what used to be the unicorn. Carth goes to where Riku was hit by the spell.

Molly: *to Schmendrick* What have you done?

She holds up the head of a human girl with a white face and white hair. A brown mark that looks like a star is on her forehead.

Molly: What have you done? What have you done?!

Schmendrick, Sora, Donald, Goofy join her.

Schmendrick: *excited* What do you mean, what have I done? Only saved her from the Trio of Fire by magic, that's all I've done! By magic! By my own true magic! Doubtless you are wondering how I plan to return her to her proper shape. Wonder not. The power will come to me whenever I need it. And one day, one day it will come to me when I call! You were right! You were right.

Molly: I didn't know you meant to turn her into a human girl!

Schmendrick: The Trio of Fire came for a unicorn, so she had to become something else. The magic chose the shape, not I. I am a bearer! I am a dwelling! I am a first-class messenger!

Molly: You are a first-class idiot! Do you hear me? You lost her! You trapped her in a human body! She'll go mad!

Carth: if you think that’s a problem, look at this!

Two identical Riku’s are on Carth’s shoulders. One is in the pryo-form while the other one is in the Electro-form. Each has the mark of the rave stones on their foreheads.

Goofy: what happened?

Carth: my guess is when the spell hit Riku; it must’ve created two separate forms using the rave stones. In other words, they are the actual human incarnations of the rave stones.

Sora: I didn’t know that would happen.

Carth: well I hate to be you when he, I mean “they” wake up.

The girl begins to stir. She wakes up, and tries to stand.

Schmendrick: I can change her back. Don't worry about it. I-I can change her back.

The girl falls, and goes on all fours.

Girl: What have you done to me?

Molly: *begins crying* Oh, no. Oh, please, no!

Schmendrick: *to the girl* You see, I couldn't think of anything else I could do to save you.

Girl: What have you done to me? * She hugs herself, and her voice sounds like a neigh.* I'm a unicorn! I'm a unicorn!

Molly: *grabs her arm* Don't! Don't you hurt yourself! *She drapes Schmendrick's cloak around the girl's shoulders.*

Schmendrick: Be still! The magic knew what it was doing. In this shape alone you have some hope of reaching King Haggard and finding out what has become of the other unicorns.

Girl: *sad voice* I wish you had let the Trio of Fire take me. I wish you had left me to the harpy and the dragon! I can feel this body dying all around me!

Carth: That’s enough! He saved your life and that’s all that matters!

The twin Rikus start to wake up.

Riku 1: uhh. What happened?

Riku 2: uhh. What happened?

Both see each other and…

Riku 1 & 2: AHH!?!? What happened! Who did this to me?

Carth points at Sora.

Riku 1 & 2: Sora!!!!!!

Sora: *gulps* it was an accident.

Riku 2: Accident? I’ll give you an accident you little…

Electricity surrounds Riku 2 but, shocking him.

Riku 2: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Riku 1 feels the same pain only this time flames surround him.

Riku 1: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Both Rikus fall on their knees

Riku 1 & 2: ow….

Carth: how long will they be like this?

Schmendrick: only for a little while, I promise you! Soon they'll have their true forms again, forever!

Molly: Why not now? Schmendrick, you can't let them stay like this, you can't possibly!

Schmendrick: Why not? Unless you think they can defeat the Trio if they face them again.

Girl: No. *She takes the cloak herself and holds it in place.* And I'm afraid of this human body - more than I was of the Trio of Fire - afraid!

At that moment, the scene changes to the Jedi temple in the Republic capital known as Courscant. Inside the temple, in one of the meditation chambers, an old woman is focusing her energy through a force crystal. (This is Genkai, a Jedi Master who is a member of the Jedi Counsel and a powerful warrior for her age. She helped Riku earlier by training him in the Rave Master arts on Paris. She also taught many Jedi’s and warriors throughout her career) then the crystal splits into two even pieces.

Genkai: *looking at the crystal* hmm.

Another Jedi walks into the chamber.

????: Master Genkai.

Genkai: I know, I felt it too.

????: it’s about the Rave Master.

Genkai: something happened to him. It had to be something big to trigger the other rave ston…

Genkai is cut off short by another disturbance.

????: what is it?

Genkai: I sense something else. A tie that connects to the Rave Master. Something I didn’t notice before.

????: It has to be the unicorn. It’s the only possible explanation

Genkai: *chuckles* so Zaljin did hid it after all. Get the shuttle ready, we’re going.

????: yes master.

The two Jedi leave the chamber.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back