• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Create your own Unkown....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MochaCat244

Bronze Member
Website
www.transitoryfish.deviantart.com
Create your own Unknown....

yea. jus as the topic says. post what you dream one or some of the unknowns will be like. put up your own created charcters here. now let me see:

Name: Rean
Sex: male
Powers: weather
Description: tall and wears and unkown coat (duh!) he has brown hair and plae skin. he is quite cool tempered but when you get him aggravated he cracks and vicously attacks you. he is quite powerful, and shows no mecry. Muwhahahahah!! he also floats about wit little cloud like things under his feet.
Weapon: A STAFF TPYE THINGY? (STILL NOT SURE) or maybe nutin..
special attacks:
water prison-a circle of rain surronds the enemy and slowly coses in on then. deals a great deal of damage when enemy touches the barrier.
Fog screen- a giant cloud of dark fog rolls in causeing the enemy to become blind. whlie enemy is confused. Rean creeps up behind then and deals a finishing blow.
solar heat: Ream shines the sun to its full intestiy causes the ground to heat to an unbearable temperature. deals quite a bit of damage to enemy as long as they are touching the ground.
Other attacks: he attacks wit his weapon and/or fists!! also wit lil bots of lightning (nutin compared to larxenes powers) sharp rain drops and evil cancer giving UV rays!! <jk on that last one..or am i...

scan0002.jpg
<<the sketch i did!

and yea..thats bout it. i just got REALLY bored in geometry class today and drew the sketch that started all this nonsense.. dont be afraid. tell wha you think and post your own unknowns.

Last edited:
A

Audo

All Unknowns have an X in their name. so you might want to make that a part of the criteria.

SacredFireman

Name: Xronos
Sex:Male
Powers:Time Control/Manipulation
Description: Like all unkowns wears that cloak thing. He has a crystal orb as his "weapon". His left eye is blue while his right eye is red. He uses his time powers t trap a person in time in a never ending loop, only those with trong hearts can realize the loop and thus break it rendering it useless.
Side Info: His name is a joke on Chronos the greek derived word meaning time. I chose X as the first letter because he needs an X to be an unknown and in greek the X is the first letter of chronos making an H sound. In greek the ch sound in Chronos is H making Xronos sound like the actual greek word.

Aiden

Name-Adam Xessler
gender-male
powers- rating games 1 though 5
desciption- short and puney, and very pale. slightly balding. hangs around morgan webb alot.
wepons-interns that do his bidding.
likes to wach him self on tv.

AHeartless

Name: Delhxes
Sex: Male
Powers: Strong and swift warrior, so doesn't really have so much magical abilities.
Description: He got a long black hair, mean looking face, gray eyes and he got two long swords. He doesn't speak much, but he's cunning and strong. Actions speak more than words, he says. Of course he got a typical unknown-cloak. He's trying to find a powerful heart, and devour it to get even more powerful. Weak hearts he just crush.
I'll try to draw a picture of him and put to internet.

omfg kero u got long hair too and sword u copycat l0l :eek: Not really.

Last edited:

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
Noting that sanity is a point of view... Mine is s
name: Jinx
power: elements spellcaster
weapon of choice: sword or her magic
discription: long black hair, tan skin, blue eyes, and a very short temper. highly skilled in martial arts, and prefers to fight through all her problems. her atacks include incasing her enemys in a whirlwind of flames, zapping them with lightning, and creating "life like" ice sculptures of her enemys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back