• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Advice/Help ► CREATIVE WRITING UNDER CONSTRUCTION

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Hey, I just wanted to announce that I'll be restructuring the section a bit due to its low activity. I'll be removing the Fanfiction section and creating tags so Fanfiction and Original works can be in the same forum.

If there are tags you wish to see added besides "Original", "Fanfiction", "Advice/Help", and "Poetry", please let me know before Friday. I'll be completing the changes on Saturday.

khkid

Awards
Hey, I just wanted to announce that I'll be restructuring the section a bit due to its low activity. I'll be removing the Fanfiction section and creating tags so Fanfiction and Original works can be in the same forum.

If there are tags you wish to see added besides "Original", "Fanfiction", "Advice/Help", and "Poetry", please let me know before Friday. I'll be completing the changes on Saturday.
how are you going to do that

Back