• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Creator Message from Tetsuya Nomura (Message from the KINGDOM)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lissar

Ultra-sleek Librarian
Today director Tetsuya Nomura posted an entry in the official KH blog "Message from the KINGDOM". He writes:

December 30th 2009

Creator Message (Tetsuya Nomura)

Good morning.
Are you all having fun with FFXIII?
I’m Nomura, and this is my second time appearing here.

They suddenly told me that I had to write a blog entry after they’ve put up the new trailer.
But I was late with it again.

So what did you think of the new trailer?
There is quite a lot of stuff we packed into it. We even included some scenes from a secret event.

This time we thought we shouldn’t put too many of the best scenes in the game in the trailer, since that would give away too much. So instead we took a little bit from a secret scene instead, as a last resort. I hope you’ll watch all of the main scenes of the game for yourself.

Also, I feel that this time we’ve created quite a good game.
How you’ve arranged your Deck Commands will play a big part in how you get through battles. So collected a lot of Commands, and try out which ones work best.

For me, the first time I had trouble was in Olympus Colosseum.
In the tournament you have to fight a series of battles under a time limit.
There is an Unversed called “Buckle Bruiser” that, well... keeps repelling your attacks.

It’s even more irritating than the “Large Body” Heartless....
Once the time limit was up, I switched around my Deck Commands and tried again.

So everyone, please be careful of the “Buckle Bruiser”.
Also, watch out for the timing on your Shoot Locks. You’ll need it.

One special feature in this game is the “Command Board”.
It’s different from the rest of the game, and will give you a nice break.
I’m really happy we put it in.

Even if you don’t win, you don’t have to reset. You can upgrade your Commands and play as many times as you want. So you can just take it easy and have fun with it.

We’ve put a lot of different elements into this game, and I really feel that we’ve made an interesting one. We only have a little longer before it releases.

So you better invite your friends while you can, since you can play on adhoc.
I’ll see you again next time, when they make me write another entry on release day.

I hope you have a good New Years.

Director
Tetsuya Nomura

Rexy

Bronze Member
coooool...if Nomura had trouble in OC i think thats bad...and the tournaments are time limited :S
cool game until now

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
Thx a lot Lissar....if Nomura had a hard time then that means the game is challenging.....can't wait to play the game, a few days left.....

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
Nice find and man you have got to be kidding me, Ad-Hoc! Really? does anyone remember what Infracture is?

Chad92

Nice find and man you have got to be kidding me, Ad-Hoc! Really? does anyone remember what Infracture is?

There has to be a reason for why Infrastructure isn't in so many games.I bet if it was easy,it would be in every PSP game.

K

kitowskiv

did he just say there are scenes from the secret ending in the new trailer?

Birnax

Thanks for translation Lissar.

If Nomura had a hard time with one level, then the game has to be difficult.which is good.

Kleith

I’ll see you again next time, when they make me write another entry on release day.

It really sounds like he's a slave !

BTW, I kinda like his interview...

I also like the "I feel this time we've created quite a good game", almost admitting how lame coded was, and how Days wasn't exactly as good as expected (while still being good).

But I believe him, even if we did have see everything (and we didn't, according to him), the game would be epic... Since the gameplay looks even better than Kh2 and that the story will be epic, It sure gonna rock.

Lissar

Ultra-sleek Librarian
From what I've picked up about Nomura, he makes games but he isn't exactly GOOD at them. Artist and director yes. Gamer? Not so much.

And he says that secret EVENTS were in the trailer. Which may or may not be stuff from the secret ending, but since he chose the word "event", it makes it sound like hidden scenes within the game. I could be very wrong about this.

Gram

Banned
Awards
dammit i read some without noticen its spoilers XO noOoooooooo

Awards
Why do they even make the multiplayer modes?
Is it that popular in Japan that multiple people will actually get together on a regular basis to play?

I guess I shouldn't have hoped for infrastructure, but, ugh, ad hoc is such a useless feature.
It's exactly like Days. The multiplayer looks promising, but it doesn't matter, because I'm never going to try it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back