• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Creator Message from Tetsuya Nomura (Message from the KINGDOM)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
Thirdly: the Nomura translator is amazing. You just forgot a couple:
Nomura: Maybe
REALITY: Definately

Nomura: It's a mystery.
REALITY: It will be painfully obvious if you pay attention.
Not to mention...

Nomura: There is no KH3 currently in development.
REALITY: We've been sitting on that shit for years. Expect a trailer at E3.

Nomura: Who knows if there will be a Final Mix? I think we should focus on the current version at hand.
REALITY: I'm lazy and I like money. You'll pay for your KH now, and pay for it again next year when I release extra bullshit content we "couldn't fit on the disc" at launch.

It's a shame that the blog is almost empty and the entries are not really interesting. It's like an obligation to him.
I pretty much interpret all his blog posts as

"Hi guys.

I'm an extravagantly rich and busy man so I have no time at all whatsoever to talk to the people that pay for my Mercedes.

Mean old Yoichi 'Imperial Hot' Wada orders me around and tells me to do my job and actually develop games and a fanbase and stuff, so I found some time to write this in between thinking about future convoluted plot structure and making my chihuahua some ramen.

I hope you find the KH game we're working on worth your money, because this one will be good. I promise. Cross my heart, hope to die. K?

I'm currently typing this shit...while I shit...on my toilet seat made of solid gold. I know. You're all jealous.

Well, we're almost done with the game. We just finished modeling Vanitas' furry eyebrow.

We made the secret ending super-dee-duper long now, like almost 10 freaking minutes. We figured it's the least we could do since it's gonna be at least 10 more years of bullshitting and side-stories before you guys ever see Kingdom Hearts 3. Hahaha. I'm joking. Or am I? It's a mystery~

I'll try to write more often.

Maybe I'll put a poll up asking how many times we can rehash a Utada song in our games before people notice.

bbl gotta hair appointment.

kk bai <3"

Last edited:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Ad Hoc...That is only fun for people who have large groups of friends that play KH. Sadly my large group of friends like KH but do not own PSPs...

And I haven't heard of people posting forums for people to gather and play video games . At least not outside of the Super Smash Bros community and fighting games that normally have tournaments. BBS will hardly warrant random people meeting just to use one aspect of the game, no matter how awesome or fun it is.

I only used 358/2 Days multiplayer mode twice and that was with my classmate during our English lectures. (Not good when you can get away with playing video games in a college course)

Maybe BBS will ad hoc to the PS3 and let players use Wi-Fi and play gamers around the world. Or not.

Anyways...A lot of those images in the trailer can be secret events/ending. The beginning scene, the burn effect of Ven to Vanitas' face, all of Sora's two scenes, that scene of Terra puling an LS, Aqua approaching CO, Ven with MX in CO...

αsiя

space coke
Why would Nomura reveal any bits of the secret ending
Its kills the point of it being called "secret"

Na?lo

Ad Hoc...That is only fun for people who have large groups of friends that play KH. Sadly my large group of friends like KH but do not own PSPs...

And I haven't heard of people posting forums for people to gather and play video games . At least not outside of the Super Smash Bros community and fighting games that normally have tournaments. BBS will hardly warrant random people meeting just to use one aspect of the game, no matter how awesome or fun it is.

I only used 358/2 Days multiplayer mode twice and that was with my classmate during our English lectures. (Not good when you can get away with playing video games in a college course)

Maybe BBS will ad hoc to the PS3 and let players use Wi-Fi and play gamers around the world. Or not.

Anyways...A lot of those images in the trailer can be secret events/ending. The beginning scene, the burn effect of Ven to Vanitas' face, all of Sora's two scenes, that scene of Terra puling an LS, Aqua approaching CO, Ven with MX in CO...
You can use PS3's "adHocParty" with any psp game if this one has the adhoc feature on it.
btw, thanks Lissar :love:

blacksamurai2

Bronze Member
Not to mention...

Nomura: There is no KH3 currently in development.
REALITY: We've been sitting on that shit for years. Expect a trailer at E3.

Nomura: Who knows if there will be a Final Mix? I think we should focus on the current version at hand.
REALITY: I'm lazy and I like money. You'll pay for your KH now, and pay for it again next year when I release extra bullshit content we "couldn't fit on the disc" at launch.

I pretty much interpret all his blog posts as
I think that your interpretator is on the fritz.
*checks* Yep, it is on shitty mode.

Oblivion wielder

||~VentusOmnus~||
We figured it's the least we could do since it's gonna be at least 10 more years of bullshitting and side-stories before you guys ever see Kingdom Hearts 3. Hahaha. I'm joking. Or am I? It's a mystery~

hahaha That made my day XD Funny thing is that 4 years have already passed since the release of KH2 in Japan >_< I cant wait for BBS but i hope the next installment will be KHIII >.< But Versus XIII will be his priority after BBS.So untill the release of Versus the only thing we can hope is an announcement of the game >.<

Last edited:

eizujeil

cant wait to get it but i dont have a psp!!! anone in Athens selling PLEASE message me, im desperate to find one!

BGizzles456

I'm sure the secret scene was to let us know how Kairi, Sora and Riku were doing at Destiny's Island and it may even tell us what Mickey wrote to them.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
I'm sure the secret scene was to let us know how Kairi, Sora and Riku were doing at Destiny's Island and it may even tell us what Mickey wrote to them.

Ehhh, I think that may be part of it, but I think it's mainly going to be filled with the true ending to BbS. I mean, didn't Nomura say himself that the secret event was more like a true ending? And also that scenes from it were in the new trailer? I'm guessing some probably are Ansem narrating, the opening scene with Ven, Aqua at Castle Oblivion, Aqua crying, Ven on DI, and probably a lot more. Not to mention he said there would be exclusive characters in the secret event only in the event.

khphantom97

Website
www.youtube.com
Ehhh, I think that may be part of it, but I think it's mainly going to be filled with the true ending to BbS. I mean, didn't Nomura say himself that the secret event was more like a true ending? And also that scenes from it were in the new trailer? I'm guessing some probably are Ansem narrating, the opening scene with Ven, Aqua at Castle Oblivion, Aqua crying, Ven on DI, and probably a lot more. Not to mention he said there would be exclusive characters in the secret event only in the event.

Yeah, I can expect that Sora from KHII sitting on the beach is from the secret event.

VLR.XIII

First of all, thanks Lissar.

Second of all, to all the people who don't get WHY Nomura could suck at his own game, look up and try and figure out the phrase: Easier said than done. It is almost exactly like that. He could be the best artist or programmer in the world, but that still doesn't mean he has the skill neccissary to do in-game what he was able to do whilst directing.

Thirdly: the Nomura translator is amazing. You just forgot a couple:
Nomura: Maybe
REALITY: Definately

Nomura: It's a mystery.
REALITY: It will be painfully obvious if you pay attention.

You could be good at art, and have a good imagination, yet suck at games.

diogo14

Where does Nomura say that the secret is 10m and that there are characters that only appear there? I missed that interview..

Lumine

When your Mask falls, what will you see.
Awards
Thanks alot for the translation Lissar =D

lolz at least the best is yet to come...I'm really glad they haven't spoiled much of the game's best scenes yet.

@ Dogenzka: lolz, that was awesome XD...it's creepy how yer Nomura translator is sooo accurate X3

Awards
You guys forgot one.

Nomura: Please look forward to it.
REALITY: don't.

You can use PS3's "adHocParty" with any psp game if this one has the adhoc feature on it.

oshi- never heard of that.
So there is hope that we can use the multiplayer.

Hell, we could have BbS tournaments on KHI for anyone with a PSP/PS3 (depending on how the matchmaking is set up).

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
Thanks much Lissar. You seem to be translating all sorts of stuff these days and we all really appreciate it. Thanks again!

Wow! Better scenes that he hasn't shown us?! I thought the ones in the trailer were good enough; I can't imagine anything better than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back