• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Credits in the manual

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

gannonreid

Forman said:
Did anyone else notice there's no voice credits for the actors in KH2 in the manual that comes with the game?

Sorry if this is old.

yeah, they aren't that easy to find either, I was glad to get a quick read through in the end credits of the game.

gannonreid

Leo21 said:
I saw all the voice actors in Wikipedia o.o I think

It's true, a good chunk of them are there, but a good chunk aren't either (or at least in english)

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
Here's the link if your too lazy to go there yourself. lol
Careful though, this site contians a mass of spoilers. So if you just want to look at the VA list don't scroll up or down too much.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_Hearts_2#Voice_cast

Also, I noticed that Melissa Disney(?!) does the voice of a character. I wonder if she has a connection to the Disney family.

E

Eclipse

i dunno, any registered fool can go in there and edit it :p

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Melissa Disney is part of the Disney family I believe, hence the last name.

The hardest part of the VA's is that the actual game is SO unspecific when it comes to Disney VA's. The game gives details on every other character then once it gets to disney it says "Disney VA's!" then just has a huge list, not saying who they voiced and in no certain order because I noticed Hercules VA was near the middle while Hades was at the very end.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
It's safe to say that this isn't the whole list. I didn't see Elizabeth Swan from PotC on that list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back