• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cricket.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kingdomkey96

Omniversally considered a badass.
This site has people from many different places right. Australia and England for example. So yeah I was just wondering if anyone on KHI is familiar with the 'gentlemen's' sport of cricket?

Somewhat corny vid showing cricket in a nutshell:

[video=youtube;D5kUPIbINbE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5kUPIbINbE[/video]

1+1=FISHXD

ive heard of this game but never actually played it myself seems kinda like baseball if you ask me the only diffrence is theres like one base( i think .-.) xD

kingdomkey96

Omniversally considered a badass.
ive heard of this game but never actually played it myself seems kinda like baseball if you ask me the only diffrence is theres like one base( i think .-.) xD

It's 'similar' for sure but when you get down to it they're very different.

Cricket has two 'bases'. A 'pitcher' bowls not throws. You aren't allowed to miss three times (if the ball hits your wicket you're out). There aren't 'foul balls' etc. etc. etc.

Interesting fact, in baseball you end up with like 7 runs right? In cricket you end up with about 300 XD

CaptainMarvelQ8

Bronze Member
Awards
Cricket=a game for Indians.
nothing better than good ol' football("Soccer" for you Americans)

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Beach Cricket was pretty good until they stopped televising it.

Anyway, I used to play pretty madly when I could.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
I've never played myself, i'm a football guy myself (soccer), but I've seen others play before and i wouldn't get it. that vid you posted made it look pretty intense.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Aaaaaaaaand that's a 6 and out right there.

Trukybldemstr2

Garbage Pail Kid
Website
www.facebook.com
Yep!

Anyone know who Brian Lara is by chance?

The only connection I have with Brian Lara is the cricket game series that my friend from India wanted me to get for him. He is a college foreign exchange student. Apparently cricket is big in India and Europe. We stupid Americans don't appreciate it. But my friend and all the Indians around here travel and play cricket at different schools. Pretty awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back