• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Crisis Core Alternate Universe RP? I don't know just an idea that came up!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Okies then. I have an idea. I don't know if it'd work though. This idea was coming to me while me and the other members of the Zack Fair fanclub were discussing things about some kind of Alternate Universe Crisis Core kind of RP. But anyway, here's what my idea was originally and okay here goes:

I was thinking about doing normal templates and then we could make sure the story was different like what happened if Zack hadn't died? Or if not, ALTERNATE UNIVERSE, like for example: Zack comes to the human world and I guess so does the villians and then like normal ordinary kids have to help him get back to his world because there's some weird problem with going back into a game like some kind of barrier or some fulfillment he needs to do?

Oh does that sound like what's that anime....Monster Ranchers? Well or something like that. >_< I know it does sound like that Disney movie Enchanted, you know where the Princess comes out of the cartoon into the real world and blah blah but it's not like that.

And even the characters who died are in it too. Oh wait, Aerith was still alive then. >_<

AND YES, it'd be great to fight the monsters Zack fought or wait would that be boring.

I'm trying to come up with creative ideas here. If you have any or suggestions, it'd be great. I mean it could be fun being in his world but how do I say it....I haven't played enough FF games to fully understand/grasp Midgar or any place like that.....so Alternate Universe was my best suggestion.

PLEASE TELL ME YOUR IDEAS, comment, and what you think!

And also tell me if it's a go, yes, unsure, no, or whatever. I'd like to get the feedback on the idea please.

Rauxlen

I've posted once since 2010
Awards
I really like the alternate universe idea :3
And fighting monsters would be cool, IMO.
So, we just make templates for ourselves...
Hm... but we'll have to think of a story for how everybody in Crisis Core got to Earth. Like in Enchanted, the princess was pushed down the well, and yeah. So... I dunno how they'd get there, exactly. I'll think on it.

Danica Syer

Maybe some kind of force or magic wouldn't you say? I'm not sure at the moment but some kind of magical power or something like that? Like a fantasy out of reality power? If that makes sense. :O

Rauxlen

Awards
That does make sense.
So yeah. We got the main idea down :)

Danica Syer

Okies then. The template should probably be something like this:

Name:
Personality:
Description:
Picture: (if needed):
Bio:
Other:

Crisis Core characters like Zack Fair and Cloud Strife and Sephiroth should have another template
but of course, it'd be different. I need some suggestions on that, what I can add or whatever.

Oh and I know the perfect way for ZF and CS to get into the real world: A power called: Portal Warp. Well not exactly that title but something in terms of that. :p

Rauxlen

Awards
Okies then. The template should probably be something like this:

Name:
Personality:
Description:
Picture: (if needed):
Bio:
Other:

Crisis Core characters like Zack Fair and Cloud Strife and Sephiroth should have another template
but of course, it'd be different. I need some suggestions on that, what I can add or whatever.

Oh and I know the perfect way for ZF and CS to get into the real world: A power called: Portal Warp. Well not exactly that title but something in terms of that. :p

Ah, I see. Cool ^^
I like the portal idea :)

So, are we gonna have people roleplaying the Crisis Core characters, too...? Or are we just making templates for them?

And yay, a possible roleplayer :D

Danica Syer

i think i might join!

Cool. What do you think of our idea? :)

Ah, I see. Cool ^^
I like the portal idea :)

Thanks. So, are we gonna have people roleplaying the Crisis Core characters, too...? Or are we just making templates for them?

And yay, a possible roleplayer :D

Yeah, we'll have people RP CC characters and make templates for them as well but I'll have to think of something.

Ooh how exciting. Maybe he can help us!

Rauxlen

Awards
Yeah, we'll have people RP CC characters and make templates for them as well but I'll have to think of something.

Ooh how exciting. Maybe he can help us!

Ah, kay. Just wondering.
You might want to ask for an example on how a person might roleplay that CC character. Like an example paragraph, or something. You don't want them to be out of character, you know?

And yay :D

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
It looks pretty interesting. I had two questions:

Are Before Crisis character possible to appear here, since basically the two game happens at the exact same time? And, if Shinra too somehow steps in the real world, would they get the idea to try using real life MAKO? Just wondering.

Danica Syer

Id like to be tifa and aeris, or at least one of them ^^

Sure, but we're on a planning stage. So be patient. But do you have any ideas?

Ah, kay. Just wondering.
You might want to ask for an example on how a person might roleplay that CC character. Like an example paragraph, or something. You don't want them to be out of character, you know?

Good idea....hmm....I'll make a mention of that.

Are Before Crisis character possible to appear here, since basically the two game happens at the exact same time? And, if Shinra too somehow steps in the real world, would they get the idea to try using real life MAKO? Just wondering.

1) Sure that could happen.
2) I don't know. I don't think so unless they could have an advantage or find a way.
3) Any other suggestions/ideas?

Danica Syer

We'll get it done. I'm still trying to figure out things but once I do and so forth, I'll notify you if that's okay with you. And that's fine. Thanks for asking. If you have any more questions, just ask.

Neglect

Wait, so the kids are trying to get Zack & friends back into the..video game?

Danica Syer

Yes, that seems to be the case. They have to go back in the game sometime eventually don't they but it's not only the matter of that eithier.

Danica Syer

Yes. And maybe if I can, parts of Japan but I don't know. :p Any other location you had in mind or suggestions as well?

Neglect

Well, let's see..you haven't fully established how they acquired transport to the real world. An idea of mine would be perhaps that a SOLDIER assignment was given to Zack Fair to inspect a region linked to numerous disappearances, which would ultimately be the portal to the real world. Anyone that follows is left to your discernment.

Rauxlen

Awards

Oooh, real life Mako. Sounds interesting.
Dunno what kind of material Shinra would be able to use as Mako, though...

Well, let's see..you haven't fully established how they acquired transport to the real world. An idea of mine would be perhaps that a SOLDIER assignment was given to Zack Fair to inspect a region linked to numerous disappearances, which would ultimately be the portal to the real world. Anyone that follows is left to your discernment.

Wow, lots of cool ideas here ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back