• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Crossover: INVADER ED! (Invader ZIM and Ed Edd n Eddy.)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KH Birth By Keep

GIVE ME ONE GOOD REASON WHY I SHOULD TELL YOU! (Ok
Invader ZIM is crossing over with Ed Edd n Eddy! Now the residence of Peach Creek Cul-Da-Sac are being Invaded! Will The3Eds survive? Find out!

Part 1, Moving Day:
The Eds were outside trying to sell they’re brand new golden chocolate chip ice cream.
"This will be a synch. Everybody loves chocolate chips!" Eddy said happily.
"*Sigh*I wish I didn't need to wake you up this morning." Edd said sighing.
"Ahh, who asked you Sockhead?" Eddy said acting carelessly.
"I wonder what medical bills this week will be are." Edd said silently.

" Fifty already Double D." Ed said taking a calculator out.
Meanwhile, five hundred miles away, a house blew into shreds,
"NOOOOO!! Now I have to build my whole Disintegrator Ray all over again! GIR what were you thinking?!" A wild voice came from the dust.
"I thought it was a cheese ray." A smaller and cheerier voice came from the ashes to reveal Zim and GIR.

"Grrr, how will I ever prove to The Tallest that i'm a truly capable of invading this planet WITH YOU?!" Zim yelled pointing at GIR.
"How about you just move?" GIR suggested. Zim started too actually like GIR's plan.
"That's it! If I can infest another fleshing producing town then I may be able to start my invasion even bigger!" Zim laughed evilly.
"Uhhh, how are we ganna get there?" GIR said out of nowhere.
"We'll once again need to use the escape pod.........TO THE ESCAPE POD!" Zim yelled running toward a pod that somehow survived the blast. GIR ran into it.
"What's the closest town......hmmmmm.....PEACH CREEK! Peach Creek is our next is our first stop to infest this puny planet." Zim said reading through the town listings.
"What will happen if there’s no Scary Monkey Show on their cable?" GIR asked putting on his dog disguise.
"...........That monkey." Zim said turning on the propellers for liftoff. The escape pod then blasted them into space and down a different way.

Please comment and rate

Last edited:

Haku

<3

KH Birth By Keep

Part 2, New Kid:

Back in the Cul-De-Sac, Eddy was walking home with a cast because of being discovered by Kevin, Nazz, Jimmy, and Sarah.

"Sockhead was actually right for once. At the bad time." Eddy said angrily getting on his bed with a copy of "Shag Fiction" in his hands. Suddenly Eddy heard the sound of 2,000 mad bees. He heard it getting closer until finally a large aircraft landed in Eddy's backyard. He heard a voice coming from it.

"YES! Now we can concur Peach Creek with a giant Irken fist!!" Eddy could hear this coming from a green alien inside the pod. When Zim saw Eddy he quickly put on his human disguise.
"Oh uh, hi. My name is.....umm..." Zim sputtered because he wasn't sure what his human name would be.
"His name is Ruthelboot!" GIR said jumping out and looking around.
"Uh.....hi...ummm, Ruthelboot?" Eddy said shaking his hand with Zim. Suddenly Ed and Edd ran over.
"Eddy! Are you okay?!" Edd said making his way into his room.

"Yeah, it's just a new kid." Eddy said observing Zim seeing his pack. Zim turned the other way when he thought Eddy would see through his disguise.
"Hello, my name is Ruthelboot, but you can call me Zim." Zim said introducing. Ed looked at Zim's green skin.
"You look like the member of the Irkens from I Was the Greatest Being Alive: The Mini Series." Ed said poking Zim. Zim looked a little nervous.
"Yes, I was once uhh..Playing outside when this giant ship picked me up and turned my skin green." Zim said trying to sound convincing.

"Cool." Ed said breaking the silence.
"Where are you going to be staying?" Edd said politely. Zim thought about how he would build his "house" without people seeing.
"Oh, the moving men will be coming in 5 hours. Until then I’ll staying with the smart one." Zim said hugging Edd (Although he didn't want to).
"Until then we'll give you the grand tour." m Edd said happily walking Zim to Rolf's house.
"My plan is working perfectly." Zim said to himself. GIR smacked into Ed and Edd and they hugged GIR.

Please comment and rate

Last edited:

KH Birth By Keep

Part 3, Stockpile:

Zim walked into Edd's house.
"So this is where most flesh monkies live?" Zim asked as Edd was trying to catch up.
"Of course Zim. Now where do you want to go in my house?" Edd asked nicely. Zim looked around.
"How about the kitchen?" Zim suggested. Edd grabbed Zim and ran into the kitchen. Edd grabbed a glass.
"Would you like something to drink?" Edd asked. Zim cringed at the thought of human drinks.
"
Do you have the milk of a Limber Cow?" Zim said trying to sound humanity linked. Edd laughed. He got a carton of milk from the fridge and poured some for Zim. Edd sat down while Zim looked down at the glass like it was poison.

"What's wrong Zim?" Edd asked looking at the nervous Zim.
"NOTHING!...I mean, nothing at all, just that...i'm not fond of milk." Zim said still making a face. Edd took the glass and dumped it.
"So tell me Zim, how old are you?" Edd asked politely.
"117, and in Earth years i'm 17." Zim said announcing happily. Edd laughed for a whole minute while Zim questioned the humor of this human.
"Your a trip Zim." Edd said holding his mouth closed. Suddenly Ed burst through the door.
"Your doggy ran to Danny's Meat Shop!" Ed yelled. Zim's communicator suddenly went on with GIR on it.
"Hello master! I stopped for some meat and to see THE GIANT CHICKEN!" GIR yelled and his head exploded on the transmission.
"Wait here. I need to go get GIR." Zim said running out of the door and activating his grapplers from his pack when he went out of sight.

"No. He's not an alien." Edd said watching the sun set.

Please comment and rate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back