• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cruella DeVil

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Dalmations-Yes or no

• Yes

Votes: 20 69.0%
  • No

Votes: 9 31.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
I'm pretty sure she would summon one to help her, but if Sora was a dog, she'd be pretty formidable. Three humans (Jasper, Horace, Cruella) can be pretty strong. Clayton was. Doesn't the aspect of Cruella utilizing her car in battle sound pretty cool, too?

Yes X_X *thinks of the car heartless**shivers*...

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Wow, have you even played all the games? No. In the certain world "Atlantica", Donald uses his magic to transform Sora, Goofy, and himself into sea creatures. Hence the scene before they landed in the world in KH1-

- Sora: "What, we can't land there. We'll drown!"

-Donald: "Not with my magic we won't.

-So much for your "disprove." Lol.

Lastly. The fact is it "hasn't" happened before and most likely won't. What you're saying isn't a written rule either.

DID YOU EVEN READ MY POST?
Both HUMANS and FISH exist in ATLANTICA.
SORA AND COMANY BECAME FISH TO FIT IN WITH THE POINT OF VIEW NOMURA WANTED TO TELL, WITH WHAT WOULD MAKE THE BEST STORY, by having Donald use his magic. Donald uses his magic to change the constumes for most every world, with the exception of Tron and Steamboat Willie.

So, guess what, buddy? It HAS happened. It all depends on what story needs to be told.

Twilightprince10

SORA AND COMANY BECAME FISH TO FIT IN WITH THE POINT OF VIEW NOMURA WANTED TO TELL, WITH WHAT WOULD MAKE THE BEST STORY.

So, guess what, buddy? It HAS happened. It all depends on what story needs to be told.

You tell him!

Xinjust

SORA AND COMANY BECAME FISH TO FIT IN WITH THE POINT OF VIEW NOMURA WANTED TO TELL, WITH WHAT WOULD MAKE THE BEST STORY.

Yes, I did read your post. And typing in all capslock just makes you look formidable, so you should stop.

1. Yes, I did read your post.

2. Sora and co became sea creatures because Donald transformed them to be.

3. Humans weren't in Atlantica. They were on land, which wasn't Atlantica at all. Atlantica is just the palace and the sea that surrounds it. It's not the land that humans were on, that is just Earth. Sora appeared in Atlantica where all sea creatures reside, so he himself became one because of Donald. Donald did so, so they wouldn't drown and also so they could blend in.

So "buddy". Whether what you think is "fun" or not, you can't beat logic.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
We only got a glimpse of Mushu in KHI. We saw him in KHII.
We only got to see a little bit of the puppies. It was a sidequest, no plot at all. No explanation. A world could still fit.

TECHNICALLY, their world wasn't destroyed as they live in London as does Wendy.

Anyway, the dalmations are different. Upon seeing the Cinderella scan, I do not completely denounce the fact that they could possibly appear. But I think the series is moving away from the ever so kiddy phase and slightly maturing to a teenish sensation.

As the series continues, the characters will have to develop more until Pooh is no longer acceptable.

But yeah. Dalmations are a sort of "KH1 phase" and the series seems to be moving away from said phase.

Ren

adios motherfucker
I love 101 Dalmatians.
Cruella is such a horrid villain. I love her. <3

I say yes to this world.
Do I expect it to show up? No, but I'd be ecstatic if it did.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
TECHNICALLY, their world wasn't destroyed as they live in London as does Wendy.

Anyway, the dalmations are different. Upon seeing the Cinderella scan, I do not completely denounce the fact that they could possibly appear. But I think the series is moving away from the ever so kiddy phase and slightly maturing to a teenish sensation.

As the series continues, the characters will have to develop more until Pooh is no longer acceptable.

But yeah. Dalmations are a sort of "KH1 phase" and the series seems to be moving away from said phase.
I have the feeling that each movie denotes a world. But it could be the other way around.

Really? I got the feeling KH was moving away from "repeating the same thing over and over" to "classic films". Snow White, Cinderella, etc. That's what's how BBS is making me feel giddy. And 101 Dalmatians, IMO, is pretty mature. You know, with the scalping "bash them on the head" nonsense. I feel as if the older Disney movies are more mature than the new ones, "Aladdin", etc.
But yeah.
I just feel it's a disservice to KH if they choose to use the same worlds over and over again instead of using awesome worlds never seen before. The Sword in the Stone, The Black Cauldron, Pocohantas, etc.

Yes, I did read your post. And typing in all capslock just makes you look formidable, so you should stop.

1. Yes, I did read your post.

2. Sora and co became sea creatures because Donald transformed them to be.

3. Humans weren't in Atlantica. They were on land, which wasn't Atlantica at all. Sora appeared in Atlantica where all sea creatures reside, so he himself became one because of Donald. Donald did so, so they wouldn't drow and also so they could blend in.

So "buddy". Whether what you think is "fun" or not, you can't beat logic.

I wasn't writing in all caps to seem more "formidable". I was writing in all caps so that it might be easier for you to read, so you wouldn't misunderstand one of my posts again. :3

The world that Ariel lives on is referred to as "Atlantica". So when landing on the world called "Atlantica", which is populated by both fish and humans. Choosing to be one species over the other clearly disproves the nonsense you are spouting.

Xinjust

I didn't think the worlds of KH was based on actual locations, but divided solely by what movie they come from.

No, it was location. If it depened on the movie they were from, Sora would've been wearing rags in Agrabah, armor in Olympus, and a pirate outfit in PotC's world.

-But he wasn't. So it's most likely location.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
No, it was location. If it depened on the movie they were from, Sora would've been wearing rags in Agrabah, armor in Olympus, and a pirate outfit in PotC's world.

-But he wasn't. So it's most likely location.
He's referring to the fact that he thinks that each world is based on a movie, and that in the case of 101 Dalmatians, Neverland, The Great Mouse Detective, etc. would have their own world, even though all take place in "England", here.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
I have the feeling that each movie denotes a world. But it could be the other way around.

I know, that's why I said technically. But you did catch what I meant though, right?

Really? I got the feeling KH was moving away from "repeating the same thing over and over" to "classic films". Snow White, Cinderella, etc. That's what's how BBS is making me feel giddy. And 101 Dalmatians, IMO, is pretty mature. You know, with the scalping "bash them on the head" nonsense. I feel as if the older Disney movies are more mature than the new ones, "Aladdin", etc.

It has been a while since I've seen the movie. All of my Dalmation recollection is being brought back from the 101 Cartoon on "1 Saturday Morning". So if the story is mature, I REALLY don't remember.

Also, yes. The older ones are more mature. The Rescuers.
I want the Sword in the Stone in BBS.

I just feel it's a disservice to KH if they choose to use the same worlds over and over again instead of using awesome worlds never seen before. The Sword in the Stone, The Black Cauldron, Pocohantas, etc.

You and I are of similar calibers.

Xinjust

But yeah.

I wasn't writing in all caps to seem more "formidable". I was writing in all caps so that it might be easier for you to read, so you wouldn't misunderstand one of my posts again. :3

The world that Ariel lives on is referred to as "Atlantica". So when landing on the world called "Atlantica", which is populated by both fish and humans. Choosing to be one species over the other clearly disproves the nonsense you are spouting.

I'm sorry that you're wrong. In Neverland we never actually got to see "Neverland." All we seen was the pirate ship and London. The world was called "Neverland" but Neverland itself wasn't present.

-The world that Ariel lives in is referred to as "Atlantica." But anyone with common sense knows that Atlantica is just the palace and water in that area. Atlantica itself is popluated by fish and only sea creatures. The land above is strictly populated by humans, separated from Atlantica.

-If the ocean and the land above were one in the same thing, "Atlantica". Then there would be no point to the song "Part of Your World." Ever hear it? She sings about how Atlantica is "appart" from the land above, and that's a fact.

In the words of Light Yagami: "Looks like I win." - Unless you want to argue with the movie's facts itself. Heck, Sora and co even sing about how Atlantica's apart from the land above, unless you didn't catch that one.

Twilightprince10

I'm sorry that you're wrong. In Neverland we never actually got to see "Neverland." All we seen was the pirate ship and London. The world was called "Neverland" but Neverland itself wasn't present.

-The world that Ariel lives in is referred to as "Atlantica." But anyone with common sense knows that Atlantica is just the palace and water in that area. Atlantica itself is popluated by fish and only sea creatures.

-If the ocean and the land above were one in the same thing, "Atlantica". Then there would be no point to the song "Part of Your World." Ever hear it? She sings about how Atlantica is "appart" from the land above, and that's a fact.

In the words of Light Yagami: "Looks like I win."

And look where light is now!

Valamphias

It really doesn't matter how much "logic" you put into it, Xinjust: if they decide to include a Dalmatians world and turn Sora in a horrid looking puppy, that's what'll happen. It doesn't matter how much you analyze these form changes and what patterns you get out of them: if the folks developing the game feel that it would serve their purposes to have Sora change in a puppy, a frog, or a three-legged horse: it'll happen.

The transformations Sora and co. go through are as much a service to the gameplay as they are to the story.

Xinjust

It really doesn't matter how much "logic" you put into it, Xinjust: if they decide to include a Dalmatians world and turn Sora in a horrid looking puppy, that's what'll happen. It doesn't matter how much you analyze these form changes and what patterns you get out of them: if the folks developing the game feel that it would serve their purposes to have Sora change in a puppy, a frog, or a three-legged horse: it'll happen.

The transformations Sora and co. go through are as much a service to the gameplay as they are to the story.

Yes. That's if they "want" to. Unless you have some evidence that they're even going to include a Dalmatian world in the first place, much less turn Sora into some flee bitten puppy, than you can't say they will.

-Unless you're an official writer to Square Enix, than you have yet to prove me wrong. Especially since I've provided more evidence that Sora "won't" be turned into a puppy than you all have that he "will."

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards

Each movie is almost definately a separate world. So that movie, in it's whole, is the world Neverland in KH. And the ocean that the pirate ship was floating on is in Neverland. Durr.

-The world that Ariel lives in is referred to as "Atlantica." But anyone with common sense knows that Atlantica is just the palace and water in that area. Atlantica itself is popluated by fish and only sea creatures. The land above is strictly populated by humans, separated from Atlantica.
They're on the same planet. We don't know the name of that planet, other than what KH and Disney has given us. So no matter how many times you turn this around and say the same exact thing, the fact still remains that you are very, very, very wrong.

It all depends on how the plot goes. It made more sense for Sora to be a human in Deep Jungle, so that he could interact with Jane and Clayton.

Say for instance, The Rescuers is a world. That world is populated by both talking, intelligent animals, and humans. You're telling me, that because it wouldn't fit "a pattern", Sora, Donald, and Goofy wouldn't be shrunked to to interact with THE MAIN CHARACTERS OF THAT RESPECTED MOVIE? It doesn't make any sense. Common sense asks why they'd waste that aspect of the movie in translation to the game? Same goes for 101 Dalmatians.

Yes, they're two very different places, ON THE SAME PLANET. When Ariel makes the transformation, and hops on land, you don't think she's hopping through outerspace, do you? My gosh. =/

In the words of Light Yagami: "Looks like I win." - Unless you want to argue with the movie's facts itself.

XDDD
I know, that's why I said technically. But you did catch what I meant though, right?

Mhmm. :3
It has been a while since I've seen the movie. All of my Dalmation recollection is being brought back from the 101 Cartoon on "1 Saturday Morning". So if the story is mature, I REALLY don't remember.

Also, yes. The older ones are more mature. The Rescuers.
I want the Sword in the Stone in BBS.

The cartoons always dumb down the movie. No, 101 Dalmatians is on the same caliber with the rest of the classic Disney movies. The older ones rule. And, IMO, seem to fit the KH feel a little bit more.

I just bought The Great Mouse Detective from Goodwill.
There's a strip-tease scene, you know. o_O

Xinjust

Each movie is almost definately a separate world. So that movie, in it's whole, is the world Neverland in KH. And the ocean that the pirate ship was floating on is in Neverland. Durr.

They're on the same planet. We don't know the name of that planet, other than what KH and Disney has given us. So no matter how many times you turn this around and say the same exact thing, the fact still remains that you are very, very, very wrong.

It all depends on how the plot goes. It made more sense for Sora to be a human in Deep Jungle, so that he could interact with Jane and Clayton.

Say for instance, The Rescuers is a world. That world is populated by both talking, intelligent animals, and humans. You're telling me, that because it wouldn't fit "a pattern", Sora, Donald, and Goofy wouldn't be shrunked to to interact with THE MAIN CHARACTERS OF THAT RESPECTED MOVIE? It doesn't make any sense. Common sense asks why they'd waste that aspect of the movie in translation to the game? Same goes for 101 Dalmatians.

Yes, they're two very different places, ON THE SAME PLANET. When Ariel makes the transformation, and hops on land, you don't think she's hopping through outerspace, do you? My gosh. =/

XDDD

You make me lol. Two differnet places on the same planet. The second place isn't called Atlantica, no matter how you slice it. After Ariel transforms, it's common sense that's she's hopping on Earth, not outerspace. *Pats your back*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back