• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cruella DeVil

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Dalmations-Yes or no

• Yes

Votes: 20 69.0%
  • No

Votes: 9 31.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Azrael

I've always wanted a 101 Dalmatians world.
Cruella is a classic, and so are Jasper and Horace.

<3

I'm at the fence on the issue.

101 Dalmatians as a worlds sounds sort of weird yet kind of cool.

But I'm not convinced

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Fer sure.
If Maleficent, Lady Tremain, and Cruella were all in BBS, Susan Blakashee will be doing a bunch of voices.

Xinjust

You misunderstood what I said. I corrected you. How is that half-reading? =/

It's not a matter of opinion. You said one thing, I told you something that directly contradicts that.

There's not deeper meaning. There just isn't. Why they didn't do it is up for debate, I suppose. But really, it does't relate to anything, so drop it. There's no need to go on and on and on about it when it doesn't matter. It's not an opinion, it's a fact. There is no hidden meaning, it doesn't matter.

That's an expression. And it's true. Nobody wants to play a game that isn't fun.
I love it how I bring up all of these things that totally contradict what you say, and you just pick at the stuff that doesn't matter. Like me saying that it wouldn't be fun. That's not what we're arguing about. Or, at least, you are.

It's half reading because I said: "I didn't really care." You should've just dropped it then, but instead you completely ignored it.

If you want to say there isn't a deeper meaning than you're welcome to, that doesn't make what you say a pure fact. If you want to believe there isn't a deeper meaning, then that's your opinion. You have no proof that there isn't a deeper meaning.

That's not what contradicting is. You need a dictionary, because you're using it incorrectly in how you're saying it.

1 : to assert the contrary of : take issue with <contradict a rumor> 2 : to imply the opposite or a denial of <your actions contradict your words>
synonyms see deny
— con·tra·dict·able Listen to the pronunciation of contradictable \-ˈdik-tə-bəl\ adjective
— con·tra·dic·tor Listen to the pronunciation of contradictor \-ˈdik-tər\ noun

Contradict means to imply or assert the opposite of what you yourself said, wise guy.

Though, in the way you're using it. "To deny the statement of another." Then I'm doing exactly what you're doing, contradicting. Because I'm denying or against the statements you propose.

-Wise up.

Cissy

Bronze Member
I see you like debate alot, Xinjust.

I respect your persistence and determination, but at the same time it's gotten rather long-winded.

I propose we stick with the fundamental principle that everything we are discussing is merely speculation, and therefore of the opinions of the beholder, and not up for such logical debate.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Whatever. You KNOW there's not deeper meaning. I don't need proof. There just isn't. Drop it.

You know very well what I meant by contradicting. No need to be a pompous arse about it, and about everything else.
totally contradict what you say
I should think this would make it quite obvious what I was saying. Again, with the picking of the issues that actually don't pertain to anything. =/

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
101 Dalmatians = ^_^

Why not stick in a world like that.
Sora as a dog, Goofy as...more of a dog. Not too sure what Donald would look like unless they just made him more of a duck in form or something.
Or they could just turn Goofy into a dog and Donald more into a duck and Sora can just be the one somewhat normal enough to beat up Horace, Jasper, and Cruella. They did have other animals besides dalmatians.

Xinjust

Whatever. You KNOW there's not deeper meaning. I don't need proof. There just isn't. Drop it.

You know very well what I meant by contradicting. No need to be a pompous arse about it, and about everything else.

I should think this would make it quite obvious what I was saying. Again, with the picking of the issues that actually don't pertain to anything. =/

Whatever is right. You know it's not a pure fact whether there's a deeper meaning or not.

I knew what you meant, I just corrected you for the fun of it.

It really doesn't pertain to anything. Again, I knew what you meant, just showing you that you were using a certain word incorrectly, before you mess up like that on a SAT =( Excuse me for helping you. =)

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Whatever is right. You know it's not a pure fact whether there's a deeper meaning or not.

I knew what you meant, I just corrected you for the fun of it.

It really doesn't pertain to anything. Again, I knew what you meant, just showing you that you were using a certain word incorrectly, before you mess up like that on a SAT =( Excuse me for helping you. =)

There just isn't, okay? There's no deeper meaning. AT ALL. None. Sure, there isn't pure fact, but it's pretty damn close.

And just because I disagreed with you doesn't mean you have to pick at all of these little things that don't matter--in the most egotistical, rude way. And contradict does not just mean doing the opposite of what you just said. Have never heard anyone say, "Stop contradicting me?" or anything along those lines?

If you want a respectable debate, I'll give you one.
Going on about the English language doesn't qualify. Just get over yourself.

Xinjust

There just isn't, okay? There's no deeper meaning. AT ALL. None. Sure, there isn't pure fact, but it's pretty damn close.

And just because I disagreed with you doesn't mean you have to pick at all of these little things that don't matter--in the most egotistical, rude way. And contradict does not just mean doing the opposite of what you just said. Have never heard anyone say, "Stop contradicting me?" or anything along those lines?

If you want a respectable debate, I'll give you one.
Going on about the English language doesn't qualify. Just get over yourself.

Now all you're saying is: "There's just not." That's like saying "just because." Also, thanks for agreeing, because it's not a pure fact no matter what you say.

Hah. I could've did you worse. I could've been immature like you and said something like: "I love how I just slapped a dictionary paragraph in your face." Just going on with unecessary boasting.

The phrase: "Stop contradicting me." Is refering to "stop turning everything I say around." Or, "stop saying I'm claiming the opposite of what I am". Both of which you "weren't." Most people take that phrase in the form of: "stop pesturing me." -But that is incorrect. Don't blame me when you try and use "big words" to my face wrong.

You were simply replying against anything I said basically, not your fantasy of "contradicting." So get over it kid.

A respectable debate with you? What an insult.

Last edited:

Cissy

Bronze Member
Last time I checked, rescectable wasn't a word.

Seriously. Insults are biased.

If you want an impartial, logical, debate, don't insult your opponent.

On the topic...Actually, I don't have much else to say about the topic.

Someone care to divert, please?

Valamphias

Someone care to divert, please?
Someone mentioned earlier about how awesome it would be to run over Cruella with her car.

I could imagine that being a portion of her boss battle, with a reaction command (does BBS have those?) initiating a sort of mini-game type thing where you aim the vehicle. That would be pretty sweet.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Last time I checked, rescectable wasn't a word.
This. :3
Okay, I made a grammar mistake (even though "Contradicting what you said" totally works and all that jazz). That's not what we're talking about, anyways.

Oh well. No matter how many times you say what you need to say, I'll still be totally confident in the fact that you are wrong. So there's really no point to this. And, for the record, you're not a very pleasant person. =/

Someone mentioned earlier about how awesome it would be to run over Cruella with her car.

I could imagine that being a portion of her boss battle, with a reaction command (does BBS have those?) initiating a sort of mini-game type thing where you aim the vehicle. That would be pretty sweet.

BBS does have reaction commands. And yes, I think her utilizing her vehicle would be pretty sweet. I can imagine the first part of the battle taking place in Hell Hall, against her, Jasper, and Horace. After the escape, and a good amount of sneaking around, the final battle would be against Cruella, Jasper, and Horace again at the cliff-side. This time, however, the would have there normal attacks, plus the ability to enter there respective vehicles, doing more attacks from there. Reaction commands could be present to get them out of the car after you've whittled down it's "health", and at the very end of the battle to send Jasper, Horace, and Cruella flying off the cliff.

Cissy

Bronze Member
I like that idea, Valamphias.

I could also imagine the dalmations helping you defeat her when you initiate certain reaction commands.

Or, perhaps you could have Perdita or Pango in your party.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Has anyone played any games known for having "sneaking elements"? It'd be pretty sweet if SDG and the puppies could roll in the ash and have a certain amount of time to sneak from point A to point B before the ash comes off.

Xinjust

This. :3
Okay, I made a grammar mistake (even though "Contradicting what you said" totally works and all that jazz). That's not what we're talking about, anyways.

Oh well. No matter how many times you say what you need to say, I'll still be totally confident in the fact that you are wrong. So there's really no point to this. And, for the record, you're not a very pleasant person. =/

No matter what you say, you still continue to blab baseless conjectures with no solid evidence.

You're right for once, grammar wasn't the purpose of this debate.

There isn't a point anymore, I got what I wanted. You think I'm not a pleasant person- and I care why?

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
No matter what you say, you still continue to blab baseless conjectures with no solid evidence.
Um, ditto.

You're right for once, grammar wasn't the purpose of this debate.
Could've fooled me.

There isn't a point anymore, I got what I wanted. You think I'm not a pleasant person- and I care why?
I got what I wanted, as well. :D
And I don't know why you'd care. Just felt like I'd throw that one out there.

Cissy

Bronze Member
You think I'm not a pleasant person- and I care why?
You obviously don't.

I don't know why you're asking such a baseless question. :/

And Raz, I'm glad you mentioned the ash thing. I think implementing that scene would be a nice mini-game of sorts.

Valamphias

BBS does have reaction commands. And yes, I think her utilizing her vehicle would be pretty sweet. I can imagine the first part of the battle taking place in Hell Hall, against her, Jasper, and Horace. After the escape, and a good amount of sneaking around, the final battle would be against Cruella, Jasper, and Horace again at the cliff-side. This time, however, the would have there normal attacks, plus the ability to enter there respective vehicles, doing more attacks from there. Reaction commands could be present to get them out of the car after you've whittled down it's "health", and at the very end of the battle to send Jasper, Horace, and Cruella flying off the cliff.
Nice. But I want to hit her with the car. I demand it.

I like that idea, Valamphias.

I could also imagine the dalmations helping you defeat her when you initiate certain reaction commands.

Or, perhaps you could have Perdita or Pango in your party.
Or both. The pups could be sitting on the side lines observing, and when you get a nice little combo going on Cruella you could quickly pull off a reaction command and the puppies would jump in and temporarily paralyze her or something. Somehow.

Has anyone played any games known for having "sneaking elements"? It'd be pretty sweet if SDG and the puppies could roll in the ash and have a certain amount of time to sneak from point A to point B before the ash comes off.
I've played several, and I'd really like that as long as they didn't over do it/have too many areas for you to sneak past. I highly doubt that, should something like this be included, Square would go through all the trouble of making it a truly excellent stealth sequence with a camo rating and everything else generally included in a full blown stealth game.

As a simple little side game event thing, I'd love it.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
And Raz, I'm glad you mentioned the ash thing. I think implementing that scene would be a nice mini-game of sorts.

Mhmm. I'm thinking the beginning of the story would involve Sora either meeting the human owners, or Pongo in Perdita in Hyde Park, and finding out about the missing puppies. Or, it could start with the original capture of the puppies by Jasper and Horace. Anyways, from there they go to Big Ben, where Sora defends Pongo and Perdita from heartless or something while they begin the dog-barking-chain. Then SDG and PP travel through the English countryside, meeting up with the Colonel and his sidekicks, before preceding into Hells Hall. Some sneaking and the rescue of the puppies, the first boss fight with Jasper and Horace and Cruella while escaping. A minigame could include keeping all of the puppies by pressing a button to herd them across the English countryside. We meet the three cows, get the idea for the ash, and sneak away in the back of the car. Cruella, Jasper, and Horaces' vehicles crash into the escape car. The last boss fight with the cars ensues. Cruella is defeated, the puppies returned. Happy ending.

Nice. But I want to hit her with the car. I demand it.
One reaction could be sending her car colliding with Jasper and Horaces'.

Or both. The pups could be sitting on the side lines observing, and when you get a nice little combo going on Cruella you could quickly pull off a reaction command and the puppies would jump in and temporarily paralyze her or something. Somehow.
Mhmm. Part of the challenge could be keeping the pups out of danger.

I've played several, and I'd really like that as long as they didn't over do it/have too many areas for you to sneak past. I highly doubt that, should something like this be included, Square would go through all the trouble of making it a truly excellent stealth sequence with a camo rating and everything else generally included in a full blown stealth game.

As a simple little side game event thing, I'd love it.
Mhmm. I could see it being used in a few worlds. Just as a little minigame.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back