• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Crysis Discussion [IT WAS LEAKED!]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

XenonSovereign

The End Boss of KHInsider
I'm a little surprised that this doesn't have a thread of its own. I searched it and I got two pages of threads that didn't have "Crysis" in the title so I figured I'd make one! You know the dance.

Anywho, the game was leaked and Crytek is so fucking mad about it. I'm quite interested to see what the pirates think about the game.

khphantom97

Website
www.youtube.com
I really wanna get this, but I gotta play the first one first, and my PC isn't in the best condition to play video games right now :/

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
Thought about getting this. Is it necessary to play the first game before the second? Or does it not really matter?

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
So not too worth it to just pick up a $20 copy of it?
I'll probably just read it about it then

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
Thought about getting this. Is it necessary to play the first game before the second? Or does it not really matter?

It's a really good game, just like it's spin-off Warhead, despite the certain racist vibe the games have. But it's definitely an experience worth going through.

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
despite the certain racist vibe the games have.

Yeah, I really didn't get that from it.

Anyway, the game was fine. My first play-through was on Supersoldier mode which wasn't actually all that hard. I got all of the campaign/single player trophies (minus the hidden/speeding ticket one) while I was at it too. I would suggest the game for a single player experience. The online mode feels very weak to me. I really don't even care to play it again.

Anyway, since I'm done playing the game I figured I would throw some vids up that you may or may not have seen. There are a lot of easter eggs in the game, from crytek mouse pads to actual easter eggs. Here are some vids of one of the more funny hidden secrets in Crysis 2:

[video=youtube;uUXlCH1stNc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUXlCH1stNc[/video]
[video=youtube;jRTXpncI8BI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRTXpncI8BI[/video]

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
ESRB cant always be considered a confirmation. I contacted some peeps over at crytek and EA though just to find out for sure. Waiting on a reply.

khphantom97

Website
www.youtube.com
ESRB cant always be considered a confirmation. I contacted some peeps over at crytek and EA though just to find out for sure. Waiting on a reply.

Well, let's cross our fingers! I don't have a good PC, and, I've always wanted to play that game. Do you think the graphics will be ported well onto the consoles? I can see the 360 version having like 5 discs :D

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
Well, let's cross our fingers! I don't have a good PC, and, I've always wanted to play that game. Do you think the graphics will be ported well onto the consoles? I can see the 360 version having like 5 discs :D

If anything, if there is any truth to these rumors I'm thinking it will be a "remaster" using Cryengine 3 which was used on consoles for Crysis 2. That way there will not be as much of an issue; but for sure the graphics will not be the same as they are on an optimized PC.

khphantom97

Website
www.youtube.com
If anything, if there is any truth to these rumors I'm thinking it will be a "remaster" using Cryengine 3 which was used on consoles for Crysis 2. That way there will not be as much of an issue; but for sure the graphics will not be the same as they are on an optimized PC.

Well, let's hope! I checked the ESRB, by the way. Also on PS3!!!! My dreams have come true!!!!

khphantom97

Website
www.youtube.com
Sorry for double posting, even though my last post was a month ago :/ I got a feeling that this Crysis port is gonna be officially announced at Gamescom 2011.

Macabre

Gold Member
With the hardware upgrades I'm going to get for my PC, it should be able to play the first game fairly well on very high settings. But the console footage looks nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back