• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[crystal cocoon] : [terrestrial pulse]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crisis Break

Hopeless Idealist
[storyline]

"In this world, there are two continents that fluctuate in terms of power; Cocoon, a paradise city atop the sky that is fueled by crystals, and Pulse, the earthen continent that possesses no extraordinary traits except its use as a place where exiles of Cocoon take shelter. Cocoon is a city rich with life and magic, but is close-minded. As a kingdom, its primary concern is the fear of the paradise falling from the sky, and deports any one that seems to help this catastrophe is sent to Pulse. Cocoon is home to many magical beings, but is ruled by an iron fist and is enforced by the wide array of robotic technology and mechanically armored soldiers to ensure safety in the seemingly perfect city.

Pulse is a stretch of land, occupied by more than two times the amount of people Cocoon has. In this dangerous world, there lies nature's beasts, and adventure abound. The people of Pulse resent Cocoon for what they believe- that Pulse is a world of bandits and renegades, and that they should hold the exiled of Cocoon because Pulse is inferior. This conflict of differences brought an end to their fraudulent treaty and brought battles of ego and sword. With magic against weapon, the war of sky and earth truly decides the superiority of the two.

But you needn't worry about the wars. My name is Calamity, and I am an exile from Cocoon. What brings you here? To this humble place, to Pulse, a place of terrestrial binds, and a world of simplistic means? We have much to talk about-" Suddenly, the door burst open, pouring out a bright pool of sunlight. Someone had broke open the door. Turning to face the intruder, Calamity's eyes widened in surprise.

[explanation]

Welcome to the world of Final Fantasy XII, the setting of which our undefined heroine Lightning lives in. This world is a bit refined from the official one; the war between Pulse and Cocoon has already began, and the exiles from Cocoon are yet to discover the seriousness of these wars. You are an exile of Cocoon; a person banished from the rich sky city to the slums of Pulse- although Pulse isn't so bad as people think.

We will interact with Lightning later on in the story, although because of the mystery of FFXIII's plotline, I will make it up. We start in the slum town of Crisis, where my character Calamity tells her story to you, but is interrupted by the door opening- the door that leads us next into the chronicles of our adventures. Once again, welcome to the world of FFXIII, I look forward to starting this off!

[rules]

No godmodding, and no powerplaying. Literate roleplayers are only allowed in this roleplay, so make sure everything is appropriated in terms of grammar. Put in a password. Do not make it visible, but make it easy for me to see. Wanna know the password you're gonna use? Use this one if you want to be an exile; 'It's in the sky-colored eyes'. Machine gun posting is a definite NO! and inactiveness is definite NO-NO!! Just be active to the point of mediocrity. Also, not to be mean or anything, but if I reject you, just take it. I don't need an online argument.

[character concerns]

In this story, most of these characters are primarily exiles from Cocoon; people accused of aiding the dropping of the sky city. Exile members live usual lives in Cocoon until they are taken in and banished for conspiracy to destroying the sky city. Whether your character feels anger, sadness, or desire for redemption is completely up to you. Now, let's start the templates!

name: [try creativity, use deeper meaning names. like Gale, or Mistral, or something to do w/ the weather. FF-related RPs like weather-meaning names. xD]
gender: [male. female. 5o% chance you get the right answer.]
weapon: [description. must have. picture? optional]
appearance: [description. must have. picture? optional.]
personality: [more than 2 sentences]
bio: [more than 2 paragraphs]

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
name: Yuki (means snow in Japanese)

weapon: http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/6288/vdspc1.png (two of them) They are each in a sheath which is attatched to his belt, which hangs behind his thighs.

appearance: http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/9121/31rb7.jpg. Very similar to the Picture of Nue(air gear) except, Snow white hair, and no claws. He wears a high collared grey jacket with two white stripes on each sleeve which is zipped up, and black pants with black shoes.

personality:
Yuki may seem shy and quiet, but the truth is, is that he's anti-social. He doesn't address anyone older than him without saying "Mr."," Miss", "Mrs.", "Ms.", "Sir", or Ma'am." He doesn't involve himself in any unnecessary conversations and will avoid them if possible. Yuki will also try to end the conversation as quickly as possible by answering the question directly and with the use of little words.

He's proper, well mannered, and very repectful. He talks to his elders with a slight bow, but still avoids eye contact. He may seem heartless but infact, he is very caring. He just doesn't use words to show how he feels.

bio:
Yuki was born to a rich family in Cocoon, the sky city. To his mother and father, titles are everything. They are of a noble family well known through the city. But to Yuki, his mother and father are just man and woman, and to his parents, Yuki is just a boy. They don't talk. They only love him as much to keep him alive, other than that, he doesn't exist.

How does someone who is from a great family become an exile to Pulse? One day soldiers stormed their house asking for Yuki's father. At that time Yuki was at home, he rushed to the living room to see what was going on. The soldier said that the father is accused for being involved with a conspiracy toward bringing Cocoon down. If anyone were to hear that the soldiers accused the family of being in a conspiracy act, it'll ruin their reputation. Yuki's father did not want to make a commotion about it and did not argue. He simply said, "it was the boy."

Yuki's eyes widened with shock as the soldiers rushed to him trying to restrain him. He looked at his mother, and she looked away as if he was trash. He looked at his father and his father had no regrets. Yuki struggled for freedom from the soldier's hold so he can hit his father, just once before being dragged out the door. He cursed, and swore, and yelled, and threatened his own parents. And that was the last time he saw them.

Yuki, 18 months later, sits quietly in the slums of Pulse, the lower city, hugging his knees, his face buried within them. As the other inhabitants of Pulse walk by, he doesn't look up. They don't look down. He feels like his has lost all of his noble stature although he can't stop acting like his still has it. On occasion, he will wipe out hungry creatures that try to attack him. And everytime he feels like he should give up and die, he hears in his head "'It's in the sky-colored eyes". Maybe he will meet someone with these sky colored eyes. So he waits in the slums of Crisis, for someone to reach out to him, and take him.

---------------------------------
Sorry that was kind of long. Please accept my character!

Last edited:

turin

name:Arashi Ankoku. (Arashi means storm and Anlooku means darkness. Together they equal dark storm.

'It's in the sky-colored eyes'.

weapon:
Neqros.jpg
a cursed blade called the muertos de la corizona, he can magically call it to his hand out of the shadoews whenever he needs it.

appearance:
blog058.jpg

http://www.kayleryns.com/projets/images/Jedi_dark.jpg
he actually looks more like this, just replace the light saber with his sword and disregard the mask. Arashi has pale skin, dark black hair and glowing red eyes. The rest of his facial features are sworded in shadows.

personality:Arashi is cold and calculating. He trusts almost no one, and despises Cocoon city. Arashi is extremly self centered all his actions are for his own sole benifit. He is normaly very smart and patient, but can be easily enraged, especially with matters concerning his past and Cocoon city.

bio: Once a resident of Cocoon city. His family was well regard and at the top of Cocoon cities aritocrates. However, Arashi's parent's were framed by another one if Cocoon cities aristocratic elites, Marquise de Faguay. He decieved the Ankoku family making them believe he was there friend and trusted companion. He framed them for plotting rebellion against Cocoon city and for the murder of three politicians of the cities leading politicians. All of the Ankoku's land and property were siezed by the government, and Arashi's parents were executed.

Marquise de Faguay was awarded all of the Ankoku's land, property and business's, for being a good samaritin and alerting the authorities to the traitors. It is ironic that Marquis de Faguay was the real traitor. That day the innocent suffered and injustice went unpunished, evil of the Marquise was allowed to flourish.

Luckily Arashi was saved from his parents fate. The family's loyal butler snuck Arashi away before the authorities could capture him. The butler fled with Arashi to Pulse city where they began there new life.

Arashi does not remeber a lot of his childhood. He was only eight years old when his parents were murdered.

Three years after arriving on Pulse the butler was mugged and murdered, leaving Arashi alone. The boy was forced to fend for himself. He became cold and harsh in order to survir in the tough city of Pulse. He was desperate for food and money, as a result he became a thief, just a lowly pick pocket. He would get into trouble here and there, but he would always find away to manage. As he grew older he joined a mercenary guild. Becoming a full fledged mercenary.

Now he is one of the best mercenaries at the guild. He is cold and ruthless. Known as the shadow for his silent kills and silent escapes he has become one of the many infamouse names of Pulse.

Evil_Intent

Website
www.myspace.com
name: Yoru Hisame (Hisame is Japanese for chilly rain and Yoru is Japanese for Night) Same for short

weapon:

Unbalanced_Sword_by_ajdin.jpg
He uses this sword as for basic training and combat. His sword has two transformations:

Joukai(Japanese for Heaven)http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g218/ShaunSynnic/sword_by_kresnik02.jpg:

Jigoku(Japanese for Hell)http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g218/ShaunSynnic/sword_of_darknes.jpg:

appearance: [description. must have. picture? optional.]

personality:

bio:

OOC: Will edit soon

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
OOC: I can't see the photobucket pictures. Could you possibly edit those too? When I click on it it says that the image was not found. Funny, Crisis Break was online yesterday, but he didn't seem to post here, so I don't know if we're gonna start this or if he's just waiting for more people. A confirmation would be quite helpful.

pwolf

name: Uchuujin (shockwave - like the lightning i guess?)

weapon: http://s52.photobucket.com/albums/g37/Dark_Prescense/Random%20Interests/?action=view&current=Iceblade.jpg

appearance: Image of are best swordsmen. - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

personality: He like to talk to people, or well, i guess make new friends. He is very "trying" in the way of making "certain" friends.

bio: Uchuujin was born in the sky city, Cocoon. He was not a very rich family, but they got by. He trys to make new frinds so that they can help him out with his chores of making money by: makin deliveries, hunting, ETC.

He wanted to help his family so much that when his mother sold him to the people in pulse. He wasnt made into a slave or anything, but a soldier. over the years he grew cold and angry at his mother and at the the person that even offered to buy him. He has vowed to kill this person.

Though his vow has something to do with his mother, he decided to just forget that she was involved in it. he knew that he could not kill his mother no matter how hard he tried.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back