• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cure Me!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Noon

I annalyzed S&C and now ever time I even think about it or the end I begin to get teary, is there anyway for me to stop crying over KH?

Blue Mage

Bearer of the True Rune.
I didnt cry at the ending if KH but I did on FFX. It was so sad to see..................

«ÇåL»

I have to admit I cried a little bit at the ending of KH. Don't worry about it...it's good if you cry because if you hold it back then it will just make it worse.

Sirocco

I got some glossy glass eyes at the end, but else I didn't cry much. Just leaned back and realised that a wonderful ending that was. Compare me abit to Kairi while being in the secret hideout while she laughed and cried at the same time.

But it was indeed a sorrowful ending with good music.

«ÇåL»

Midnight said:
She's crying right now, just because you all said those nice things to her. ... She's probably gonna kill me now... oh well, thanks for helpin her out.

No problem man.

Noon

I just came to thank all of you personally, I don't know if I'll be able to watch it 100 times, I'd probably get so teary I'd have to go to the hospital because of dehydration *exageration*, but yeah thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back