• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Curious about James Patrick Stuart's perspective (spoilers)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Xagzan

Awards
I had a thought. Is it just me, or would it be really interesting to get some kind of interview with James Patrick Stuart about KH?

In light of KH3, and the whole Luxu thing and where this series is going, I would love to know what he thinks about it all.

Think about it. It was friggin 2005 or 6 that he would've auditioned for what was surely pitched to him as a one off quirky miniboss in a video game. They probably said, ok, so he's this laid-back surfer dude, cool guy, but give him a hint of menace too, and ultimately you get defeated by the hero. And he was like Ok, and did it, and that was a wrap.

And now, here we are more than THIRTEEN YEARS later, and he's stuck around this entire time, growing in importance. And now we get a huge twist about his character that puts a whole new spin on it, while also setting him up to be a major antagonist of the next saga, which could go on for who knows how long.

I just think it'd be fascinating to get his perspective on all this. His time as Xigbar, where it's gone, where it's now looking to go as Luxu.

Anyone else agree?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
It's always nice to get some insight from voice actors, but getting interviews with them is really not as easy as people think it is.

Xagzan

Awards
Oh I know, I was just wondering if other people thought it'd be as interesting to pick his brain about it as I do.

But now I'm seeing there's already a thread for voice actor discussion which I didn't notice before, sorry 😅 Feel free to move this there if you wish.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Maybe it was like a Snape thing, where JK Rowling told the actor for Snape that he loved Harry's mom before it was revealed in the books? Nomura told him during KH2 that Xigbar was really Luxu :p

Xagzan

Awards
Yeah and then he would've asked "Who's Luxu?"

And Nomura would've said "he's gonna be in the mobile game."

And Stuart would've said, "Mobile game? You mean like Snood?" 🙃

Back