• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Cursed - I'm getting scared

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingBlade

by sinspire^
Okay I'm getting a bit scared of physic and cruses. Okay, let me explain what has happened.

Okay around like 2 weeks ago a physic came to my best friend of where he works and told him that he will rise and that I will fall.

He comes again and tells him more specific details of what's going to happen to my family then on me. He was told by the physic not to tell me but, he told me for my sake for I can change my future.

He told me of whats going to happen.

Now, the physic came back today after like a week and a half and told my best friend that he knew you told your best friend(Me) than, he said I put a curse on you. Than right after, 5 of his employees quit on him right after the physic left than, when his shift was over his mouth was beginning to bleed.

He was yelling on the phone just now while, I asking questions.

Now, I feel that it is my fault he got cursed because I asked him to tell me what going to happen in year years.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Honestly, I'd say it's just a really bad coincidence. . .But if you really think you cursed him tell me. . .

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
If he's psychic for real, I wonder if he could predict a punch to the face...

Morning Twilight

If he's psychic for real, I wonder if he could predict a punch to the face...

That's hillarious.

No you did not curse your friend. If anything the psychic did. I have no idea why this person is messing with you, but it must be something important that you will do to help the side of good. Well it really depends on your religion I guess what you do. It may be a curse, it may not be tho. Just realize that. If it is just prepare accordingly, if it's not then the worst that happens is you're really embarassed.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Psh, but seriously.

There's no proof that curses even exist. He's just a wack-job.

T

Tyler Durden

First off- so what is the queston here? Your post was totally nonsensical.

And secondly- who's to say that psychics aren't for real? No different from some priest feeling god, or sensing the devil. Same concept, different definitions.

M

Miss Murder

Yeah, we aren't really to say whether psychics are real or not. I'm not saying I believe that they are or not, but how would we know??

And yes, I would do what Guardian Soul said and see if he could predict a punch in the face. . .

C

Charlie

T__T; I would not believe any phsycics. They just want your money.

Ha, Dr. Phil =]

But I agree. Don't put yourself through any guilt or crap, especially if it's only most likely a lucky co-eenky-dink. Just to be on the cautious side, like Guardian suggested- Have him predict a precise punch to the face.

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
GS said:
There's no proof that curses even exist. He's just a wack-job.

ABSENCE OF PROOF IS NOT PROOF OF ABSENCE, and therefore, we must not eliminate the notion that 'curses' could exist, however unlikely it may seem.

Yet the psychic could have easily guessed that your best friend told you, after all, what best friend wouldn't share the knowledge? I doubt he has any true powers - there is an art to behaving 'psychic', after all. Also, he does sound slightly on the edge, randomly stalking young boys.

Assure your friend that it's unlikely he is genuinely cursed, and go from there.

CAB_IV

Website
www.freewebs.com
Okay I'm getting a bit scared of physic and cruses. Okay, let me explain what has happened.

Okay around like 2 weeks ago a physic came to my best friend of where he works and told him that he will rise and that I will fall.

He comes again and tells him more specific details of what's going to happen to my family then on me. He was told by the physic not to tell me but, he told me for my sake for I can change my future.

He told me of whats going to happen.

Now, the physic came back today after like a week and a half and told my best friend that he knew you told your best friend(Me) than, he said I put a curse on you. Than right after, 5 of his employees quit on him right after the physic left than, when his shift was over his mouth was beginning to bleed.

He was yelling on the phone just now while, I asking questions.

Now, I feel that it is my fault he got cursed because I asked him to tell me what going to happen in year years.

focus your inner mental strenght towards countermeasures of the curse. its totally possible to fend it off just by personifying the curse into an imaginary being, then destroying it with your own devices in your heart and mind. then destroy any links between the curser and the cursees.

at that point, you should be able to build your psychic defenses.

It works for me. The other solution is to remember, its all in your mind, even in reality. the power of suggestion is great, but as long as you don't overeact, and be skeptical, even when weird things happen ( in which you laugh and shrug off), no curse can survive. it has nothing to feed on.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
ABSENCE OF PROOF IS NOT PROOF OF ABSENCE

And I back that up 100%.

I'm not doubting that psychics exist, It's just more likely that this dude is full of bs.

Not one psychic has been able to prove their abilities before, there's a one-million dollar challenge produced by James Randi, that if anyone can prove their psychic abilities and take the test, they would indeed win one-million.

Most successful self-proclaimed psychics, have avoided the test at all costs, and ones that aren't as successful have all failed.

This dude isn't even popular, I'm doubting his so-called, psychic capabilities.

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
well, you can't really change the future because if you're gonna change the future THAT future will happen....you know?

and being cursed can either be all in your mind or entirely true.

so believing there is a curse can be the same as believing that there isn't a curse.

so I say, tell your friend to ignore the curse and it'll go away. it's not really there type of thing.

i hope I made sense.....

good luck!

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
Do you happen to know what a placebo is? It's a medical treatment that works solely because the person taking it believes it'll work. It's a lot like hypnotism, in that regard.

The employees dropping out could've been because the friend was too concerned with your supposed future to focus properly on his job, and the bleeding mouth could've been him chewing on his lip or clamping his jaw in frustration or whatever. Everything that happened could be a result of the stress the guy was under, and the prospect of a curse could result in him doing worse and worse stuff to himself unintentionally.

If he simply stops believing in it, things should end up better.

~Dorian Gray

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
^That's what I said. but you made much better sense of it Dorian Gray.

soooo.... a lot of people say to ignore it. that sounds like the best solution!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back