• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Curseing KH2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Swag

Young King
What if there was curseing in KH2? can you imagine Sora being like "WTF are you doing Donald?" I think that would be hilarious. (sorry if this is in the wrong part, i dont know where else to put it.)

Welshcake

No, I think you are in the right section...I think...But yeah, cursing would be great in KH2, I mean, c'mon if sora is being hit or is losing a battle, he would definetley swear, after all, he is a teenager!

Eternal Snow

Hopelessly Confused
Website
www.myspace.com
lol that would be funny. but come on Sora cursing thats not gonna happen. Sora is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to nice. tho u probably could get Leon, Cid, Cloud or some character from FF to curse. *except Aerith* I dont think anyone else would. though it would be funny if they did. well if Sora, Donald or Goofy did. You can kinda expect FF characters to curse. tho that would still be a shock that they did in that game.

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
It would certainly fit in, considering Sora's age...what with teenage hormones and all...

Disney would never allow it though...

Haywire

parlay?
Website
freewebs.com
chaywa said:
It would certainly fit in, considering Sora's age...what with teenage hormones and all...

Disney would never allow it though...

disney's letting things slide these days. i mean walt himself would never have approved of PoTC but the new owners do so...i mean sora is 15 normaly if you are mad you might swear but he just frowns

Lunar Knight

American Person
It would be a little more interesting with them swearing. I don't know why but I'm surprised when a kid show curses. I was surprised when IGPX cursed. Still, Disney would never allow such a thing. If Disney did then KH2 would have been rated Teen, no doubt about it.

The closest to Sora cursing would be, "Guy's a broken record" or "You're bizarre".

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
never ever gonna happen.....no matter how funny it would be....

Sora-Nuva

ILoveKh2ForLife said:
lol that would be funny. but come on Sora cursing thats not gonna happen. Sora is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to nice. tho u probably could get Leon, Cid, Cloud or some character from FF to curse. *except Aerith* I dont think anyone else would. though it would be funny if they did. well if Sora, Donald or Goofy did. You can kinda expect FF characters to curse. tho that would still be a shock that they did in that game.

I have to completely agree. I even think it would be cool for the Org members to curse every once in a while. Especially Axel ,Demyx, and Xigbar.

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
That would be so mean to Walt Disney to have a classic Disney character sware. Now, the FF characters have a history of cussing, so they could easily pull it off. Sora could never sware, Roxas could sware, Namine could never sware, any of the Organzation members could sware, Kairi could sware, Riku could sware. But Sora no way (but I bet you are hoping for swaring so the rule will be lifted from these forums)

Anyways, it's not gonna happen so long as Disney is around.
But Disney does have shows where there is light swaring. But just the "c" word. I'm serious.

Lunar Knight

American Person
I've never seen a Disney show say the "C" word before. Besides, the"C" word isn't even a curse word.

Could you name some of these shows please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back