• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Digital Media ► Custom Kingdom Hearts Wallpaper

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Antar

Awards
I made myself a new Kingdom Hearts wallpaper to use and decided to share it.
The image is pretty big so you might need to rick click and open it in a new tab or something.

I'd say it looks pretty neat:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Here's the image, 1920x1080:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

If anyone wants to use it; enjoy

FangirlfromHell

Awards
Whoa! It's gorgeous! I can tell you put some effort into your editing. The wallpaper looks super nice and is of pretty good quality. Thank you for sharing it here.

Antar

Awards
Whoa! It's gorgeous! I can tell you put some effort into your editing. The wallpaper looks super nice and is of pretty good quality. Thank you for sharing it here.

Thank you, for the kind words! It's an honor to share.

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
I really like the wallpaper, it's of rather good quality too, thinking about rendering and putting it all together smoothly ^^

Antar

Awards
I really like the wallpaper, it's of rather good quality too, thinking about rendering and putting it all together smoothly ^^

Thank you! Glad you feel that way! I just wanted to put together the two amazing artworks together into one piece since I liked them so much :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back