• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Custom Order..!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

#3 Xaldin

If we could create our own order, what would your name be and what would your weapon be?

(please use real names, rearange them, then put X somewhere)

I'd be Xesan, the Emperor of Twilight! my weapon will be a... two small ninja swords (not Larxene's weapon)

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
Mine would be Vexond, The Mimic Master. My original weapons would be a 2 shields one on each arm. They call me the Mimic Master because I can change my shields into my enemys weapon and copy their attacks.

Cloudy_Card

Juvenile Success
Website
photobucket.com
theres a million threads like this...

but anyway, ill my sister's name, it rearranges better XD.

Name: Shyxal
Title: The Vibrant Rain Dancer
Weapon: Double Katana (a long katana with two parralel blades)
Element: Rain

and he looks like this: http://sugarsuperhero.tripod.com/si...res/.pond/juliancasablancas5.jpg.w300h382.jpg except with the standard org coat.

and people, to make your order name, you have to rearrange ur name with an x in it.

Last edited:

doublesword2

Website
jevin.mycrib.net
I'll be X, The Mysterious Destroyer, and I will use duel pistols as a secondary weapon and as a primary weapon I'll use magical orbs that do tremendous damage and get your hp all the way to 5 - 1 hp. I'll also come packed with super powerful glowing liquid armor that is indestructable and it can't be touched physically or it will hurt the oppenent and it can only be hurt with magical attacks, and I will also have grenades.

TsuraMutsugi

i've allready done this in my own time xD

name: Xecach
title: The One Lost unto The Eye
weapon: two dagger like things (have picture)
element: thief = stealth, speed

scan0001.jpg

#3 Xaldin

another one!

Xasen, the Commander of Military Darkness!!! Heil the Order!!!

My weapon will be a shot gun, pow! pow! hehehe... so much blood... must clean it up...

zero_hiru

well in a fanfic me and my friend were making we accidentaly made a nobody(don't ask for details...) his name was Zinaxe and his weapons were two gauntlets that could change shape. he had wind powers too. you can't realy make a org. name from my name.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Hilpilxp. That is what he would be called. If you are having problems saying it then here it goes. (help ill zip). Took me awhile to make it make sence.His weapon would be called the Destroying Element Conquerer Blazing Blade. His power would be to control God's and Satan's power and Mix it in to one source. He would use this power to oblitherate any thing in his path. I also mixed up my name to make his name. His title would be
The Wrath of Almighty Power.

Last edited:

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Name: Xirchs
Title: The One Who Walks Along Destruction
Weapon: the End Bringer Scythe.
element: Chaos

Status
Not open for further replies.