• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

CUTSCENE COMPARISON. OMFG.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gram

Banned
Awards
nomura said he will make the story easier to understand and that he will put some scenes back to how they originally were....not so sure how he'll do it....but i'm sure it will look better in the english version
doesnt that mean we'll get those scrapped scenes like ven and MX at the colosiuem.

I hadn't seen this video before, so it's something to take note in. Granted I noticed all the differences when I watched the cutscenes, but seeing how much they changed is interesting. Thanks for making it.

BTW, if you've already seen the comparison, why bother commenting that you've seen it before? I hadn't, so I'm glad it was made. Lay off, will you people?
impossible.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
doesnt that mean we'll get those scrapped scenes like ven and MX at the colosiuem.

That wasn't a scrapped scene, that's in the game. It's just in the right location in the final game.
In the original trailer, MX and Ven were in OC... the only reason that happened was because they didn't have a model for the Keyblade Graveyard area completed yet. Heck, did you even watch the comparison video that proved that the video was still there?
All the cutscenes are still in the game. The only one that was completely removed was normal-sized Ventus standing at the Cinderella castle.

Gram

Banned
Awards
That wasn't a scrapped scene, that's in the game. It's just in the right location in the final game.
In the original trailer, MX and Ven were in OC... the only reason that happened was because they didn't have a model for the Keyblade Graveyard area completed yet. Heck, did you even watch the comparison video that proved that the video was still there?
All the cutscenes are still in the game. The only one that was completely removed was normal-sized Ventus standing at the Cinderella castle.
i know they rearranged them or however you want to put it.
doubt we'll ever get that cinderella scene where ven is normal :/

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards

impossible.

^Agreed.

I saw this video just this afternoon. Before the over all color scheme looked darker and I kind of liked it better that way since it fit the game better IMO. It being one of the more tragic games and all.

Gram

Banned
Awards
^Agreed.

I saw this video just this afternoon. Before the over all color scheme looked darker and I kind of liked it better that way since it fit the game better IMO. It being one of the more tragic games and all.

it being more tragic is what makes it so freakin good :D (well partly) i missed the dark atmosphere of kh1.

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
I hate how they changed Terra's keyblade! It sucks now! And the thorn scene was better when Terra meets Malificent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back