• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

CUTSCENE COMPARISON. OMFG.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Veggga

Awards
Website
l33tsketches.tumblr.com
[video=youtube;fkwEsMwhKgM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkwEsMwhKgM[/video]
This blew my mind. It'll blow your mind too.
O_______________________________O

/Offtopic- To ISO owners: How much memory does a save take up?
[I wanna make as much space as possible for my copy of BBS].

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
...I saw this vid a LOOOONG time ago. And no, it didn't blow my mind. I already knew the similarities long before KeyToTruth made the video.

So what's the point in making this thread again?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

No, my mind wasn't blown. But I had already seen these old trailers and was aware of the changes before Key to Truth made the video.

Hey...

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
...I saw this vid a LOOOONG time ago. And no, it didn't blow my mind. I already knew the similarities long before KeyToTruth made the video.

So what's the point in making this thread again?

Agreed. No offense, but I already saw the similarities when I watched those cutscenes. It's interesting to see how they change original scenes for the final production I think.

Still, at least you noticed them too.

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
[video=youtube;fkwEsMwhKgM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkwEsMwhKgM[/video]

I haven't seen it yet, but are there any spoilers in it? If so, I'm not watching it, I've come this far, I can wait less than 2 weeks.

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
i notice the changes a long time a go way back when i first got the game well the jpn version..... still its nice to see how far the game has come an how cleaner it looks =) but i guess most games are like that =/

FinalKingdmBlade

i never saw it, it was cool seeing the changes and such, and i love how touched up the models are now compared to the older vid

Awards
I've seen this before, but seeing it again made me realize something:

In the original scene where Terra says thanks to Ven, he pats Ven on the shoulder. In Days, when Xemnas gets up on the Dark Coastline and does the same thing to Roxas, it was meant to reflect Terra and Ven. However, in the final version of the cutscene, Terra doesn't pat Ven. So it no longer means anything in Days.

I wonder if they caught this? Perhaps this is one of those scenes they're altering to make it appear more like the original.

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
I
In the original scene where Terra says thanks to Ven, he pats Ven on the shoulder. In Days, when Xemnas gets up on the Dark Coastline and does the same thing to Roxas, it was meant to reflect Terra and Ven. However, in the final version of the cutscene, Terra doesn't pat Ven. So it no longer means anything in Days.

O wow good eye i wasn't even paying attention to that. It would be something if they re-made it back in there for the US / EU version

Radon

mofo
Most of the changes are just the location. They hadn't made the areas where those scenes took place so they had to use ones from previous games. Lol, the great maw doesn't even exist at the time of BBS.

thedairyfairy

this is terrible. for some reason, I always really liked that scene (more like the visual of Ven looking up with the stars and purple lighting behind him) at 2:06.

Balls.

Allister Rose

French Lover
nomura said he will make the story easier to understand and that he will put some scenes back to how they originally were....not so sure how he'll do it....but i'm sure it will look better in the english version

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
this is terrible. for some reason, I always really liked that scene (more like the visual of Ven looking up with the stars and purple lighting behind him) at 2:06.

Balls.

It wouldn't have made sense to the story of that world if Ventus was at that time. In the timeline of the story, Ventus already left that world and Terra is the one to arrive next. And then of course, lastly is Aqua.

Shadow Key

I hadn't seen this video before, so it's something to take note in. Granted I noticed all the differences when I watched the cutscenes, but seeing how much they changed is interesting. Thanks for making it.

BTW, if you've already seen the comparison, why bother commenting that you've seen it before? I hadn't, so I'm glad it was made. Lay off, will you people?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back