• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cutscene Leaks...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Totoro_Kyo_Nanas

So, for those who don't have the game (Although this can also apply to those who do), scenes have been leaked onto Youtube...

So far I've been able to find cutscenes with Marluxia, Larxene, and Vexen...

I was just wondering what people who have heard their new voice actors think...

Personally, I think Marly is dead on. I liked it. ^_^

Larxene... seems a little off... In my head she always seemed a bit more... Sarcastic sounding... I'm not sure exactly how I want to describe what I don't like about her new voice, but, it doesn't seem to fit just right. Not sure her voice actress is very good at it...

Vexen urks me something fierce. It should be a bit deeper... It makes me think of Ken from Digimon... or that Quincy dude from the crappy Bleach anime... >.< I'm aware that's who it is, but they are younger, and Vexen needs to sound a bit older.

I curse all you fiendish curs who were able to get hold of Re:CoM today... my Gamestop doesn't get until tomorrow...

So, what does everyone else think? =O

A

Audo

It's not really called "leaked" when the game is already out.

Has ANYONE listened to Vexen's Japanese VA? His voice is very high-pitched, I assumed you all would have prepared yourself for something similar with the English VAs.

Personally, i find all of the Org members that i have heard so far to be perfect. So, i'm pleased.

Elorah

Awards
You wouldn't mind posting links to these cutscenes would you? *doesn't have the game* hehe. I've seen some with Marluxia and Axel, but that's really it. I'd be interested to know what the others sound like, if that's okay.

EDIT: Never mind. I found them. :3

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back