• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cutscene movie

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AinzX

Finally i have managed to upload this 2hr 11min movie which is in WMV format and available at:

http://s54.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=145O018YGG1NJ2YP1JYGHVH9FP

but since it's 366MB it might be difficult for some so for those with slow speed connections i would reccommend a program that enables you pause/continue while downloading - e.g. 'Getright'
I've tested it and with a high speed connection it would take between 1 - 2 hours
note that this will be available for the first 7 days until it expires - but don't worry if that happens I can re-upload it

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Please note that 100% of the credit will be taken towards Deathspank and staff at KH-Vids.Net for providing all the video capturing and their submission - this will be incorporated into other 'movies' i produce)

Last edited:

Aros123

is it possible to put it on youtube, i don't like to download movies anymore since they tend to be slow

AinzX

I'm not going to merge them together otherwise that would be too difficult to control and impossible to upload, but anyone who wants to download this one in particular can if they want to - your choice

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back