• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

D is back on the market. Time to auction him off, girls!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Regret

wat
LOOK AT ALL YE DANDY'S PRANCIN ABOOT WITH YOUR HEA
So girls, D is single again. It was a mutual breakup with Sarah, so it's all good.

But now that he's single, that means that the hundreds of girls that were previously denied can now have their shot.

THAT'S RIGHT, HE'S GOING STRAIGHT UP FOR AUCTION.

All girls are free to bid!

So if you want this lovely piece of D pie (fat free :3) Then throw all the munny you got into the pot! Maybe you'll get your desert tonight!

Starting bid is 250 munny :3

(Money can be used here to, the value from munny to money is: 100 munny = one dollar)

Images of the aformentioned item
Picture001-1.jpg
Picture003-1.jpg

ZeroPose.png

Last edited:

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
Uh what.

The raging pectorals phrase doesn't apply to anyone except me. It's kind of pathetic seeing it thrown around everywhere like it's some kind of shitty 4chan meme while no one except me and two other people knows where it originates from.

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
Uh what.

The raging pectorals phrase doesn't apply to anyone except me. It's kind of pathetic seeing it thrown around everywhere like it's some kind of shitty 4chan meme while no one except me and two other people knows where it originates from.

I think I herd som ladies near by orgasm at the sight of my raging pectorals

Yes, this.

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
I think I herd som ladies near by orgasm at the sight of my raging pectorals

Yes, this.
I think I herd Pelafina being gay his whole life.

Yes, this.

Most of KHI is full of shit members anyway, so you can mock me all you want. I still know think I'm vastly superior than 90% of this forum including you. It's pretty gay when people start spouting shit that they think makes them seem cool when it's actually a really unfunny fucking phrase.

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com
I think I herd Pelafina being gay his whole life.

Yes, this.

Most of KHI is full of shit members anyway, so you can mock me all you want. I still know think I'm vastly superior than 90% of this forum including you. It's pretty gay when people start spouting shit that they think makes them seem cool when it's actually a really unfunny fucking phrase.

mmm, i somewhat understand Ken, but it's only worse when something is funny, and ppl practically abuse it till it's no longer funny.
The phrase is of your belonging

Rabello

who the fuck are we buying here? Ken or D? Back to the topic.

I was going to make a bid, but dang, it's in imaginary money. I was offering real cash. Oh well. I guess I have to pass.

Last edited:

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
who the fuck are we buying here? Ken or D? Back to the topic.

I was going to make a bid, but dang, it's in imaginary money. I was offering real cash. Oh well. I guess I have to pass.
:v Rabbe is a fishrapper.

I'd buy D if I wasn't buying a keyboard/mouse today. Ohohoho.

Regret

wat
LOOK AT ALL YE DANDY'S PRANCIN ABOOT WITH YOUR HEA
(Updated the first post with munny to money value, check it out if your not cool enough to use fake currency >: )

Ok the bid right now is 252 and a cookie... Sorry the flavor isn't specified people :(

But I'm going to throw in 48 more munny (or $ which ever D prefers ~.^ ) and a chocolate chip cookie.

So the top bid is at 300 + no cookies cause I ate them >:

Anybody going for 350?

350 350! Who wants it you you you or you? Three fitty! Going once! 350 for the Delightful D! 350!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back