• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

D.S.? Who is he?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Star Light

Star Light-Star Bright
Dark Solder or D.S. must have an idenity right? He's MX appretice yes but I think ds was an apprentice before. Say one to a wise man. When I say wise man I mean Ansem the Wise. I believe DS is Xehanort [Ansem kh1, Xemnas kh2]. When we fight Ansem and Xemnas they have a strong fighting skill even know we all beat him he still had some good skills. One that he might have gotten fighting for say a certain MX. They also have the same name meaning MX could be Xehanort the first and DS could be Xehanort the second. What do you think. I've been think this over for forever. I believe it's possible.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
I don't know who he is and what he's capable of but then again, I might not be reading into the BBS stuff or whatever but thanks for the initials. Now I know what D.S. means.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
There isn't really any evidence showing that DS is Xehanort in any way, but it's a possibility and a popular one at that.

Personally I think he's a new character, who might play the role of Ven's rival.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
There isn't really any evidence showing that DS is Xehanort in any way, but it's a possibility and a popular one at that.

Personally I think he's a new character, who might play the role of Ven's rival.

Well, there is evidence that points to DS being apart of Xehanort that can't be explained by anything else except DS being a piece of Xeha... =o

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
How many pieces are there? Well, in my theory, DS is a piece of Xehanort (the most important one that gave the base).

I would say the "base" would go to MX, seeing as how he easily has the most similarities with Xehanort... Physically and mentally...

stinknus

the DS being the second Xehanort isn't a bad thought, but here's my thoughts on that. while fighting Xemnas before the giant flying machine thing. Roxas came out of Sora, so I'm thinking that it is basically the same thing
so I'm saying the DS could be Xemnas

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
I think DS is a person of no real significance. Just like most of the organization members. ROFL

But really;

Probably going to serve the same purpose that KH1 riku darkform and possessed riku did. Near end boss fight.you come all this way, thinking it's the end...and you have to fight some dude in a mask; one who might have been your friend(OH NOES). Then you have a whole 'nother world of combat to fight though; how fun.

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

I disagree, i believe DS will be of significance

I also speculate that the DS is the Xehanort we witness as the main villain of the KH series

Essence of Elegy

How long shall you delve into time?
Awards
Yes that idea is largely common around here. I myself agree with you. But then that would mean MX only has significance in BBS. And I still don't get how DS could just come out of MX like that.

Didn't Nomura say that VAT and MX were to be the only new characters? I'm not sure, but I think he said that.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Didn't Nomura say that VAT and MX were to be the only new characters? I'm not sure, but I think he said that.

He said that VAT were completely new characters with some connections to previously introduced ones. So far he's said nothing about MX or DS.

Essence of Elegy

How long shall you delve into time?
Awards
He said that VAT were completely new characters with some connections to previously introduced ones. So far he's said nothing about MX or DS.

Ah that clears it up. Obviously the DS is a very important character, otherwise there would be no need for a helmet.

Sora da Explorer

I always thought that the D.S. was a part of Ven...
becuz you remember the cutscene when MX was talking to Ven in the coliseum about recovering something and having to obtain something? He held out his hand and there was a dark power in it?
and also when Terra was talking to MX he said he had a friend and what did you do to his heart
that's just what I always thought, I could be wrong though so feel free to correct me

KamaKiri

I always thought that the D.S. was a part of Ven...
becuz you remember the cutscene when MX was talking to Ven in the coliseum about recovering something and having to obtain something? He held out his hand and there was a dark power in it?
and also when Terra was talking to MX he said he had a friend and what did you do to his heart
that's just what I always thought, I could be wrong though so feel free to correct me

True That, Ven also asked someone at Destiny Islands to erase him so obviously there's gonna be a huge dramatic event surrounding him

Apollo

Silver Member
Most likely concept... A foreshadowment of a future fusion, possibly...

Likely
True That, Ven also asked someone at Destiny Islands to erase him so obviously there's gonna be a huge dramatic event surrounding him

Yes, but the big question is who, and for what purpose. That is the biggest thing in BBS that I am curious to find out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back