• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

D23 Japan 2018 Kingdom Hearts Merchandise: Sora (Second Form) Bring Arts & 2 Watch Variants

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
D23 Expo Japan 2018 will be taking place February 10-12 at the Tokyo Disney Resort. Beyond the confirmed Kingdom Hearts Fan Event, there will be merchandise sold exclusively to convention attendees.

Last D23 - in 2015 - saw the release of a limited edition KH2 Sora Final Form Play Arts Kai.

This year, SE is releasing the KH3 Sora Second Form (tentative name) Bring Arts. I'm unsure if it is a convention exclusive or - like the KH3 Sora Guardian Form Bring Arts released 1st at SDCC 2017 - it is only debuting there before a wider release. At the convention, the figure will be limited to only 2000 pieces sold for 6,264Â¥ (~$56.25) each.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

SE will also be releasing 2 watch variants which look similar to the previous watch by K.uno in October 2017. Each variant is limited to only 30 pieces each for 21,600Â¥ (~$193.97) each. All these exclusives are only available to purchase if you are selected through a pre-registration lottery.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Sonicfan2525

Awards
The Second Form figure being limited to only 2000 pieces makes me think that this is an event exclusive and not a limited release. Second Form might as well be KH3's Limit Form, so I can see Square treating merchandise for it in a similar manner.

I also love how subtle that watch is, though it might be a little TOO subtle for that price tag.

eiczerofour

Finally, we get some good action figures (I have been getting most of the PA ones when I can) but he looks like he will be next to impossible to acquire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back