• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

DAE not like the direction Nomura has taken with Xigbar?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
D

Deleted member 246005

Not really but I wasn't a big fan of the post KH2 stories. So it's to be expected by this point.

I think I prefer the Braig is an older version of Brain/Blaine.

But Nomura has the next few games to win me over. ;).

MoonRabbit

Awards
Master of Masters: The darkness has thirteen main parts, and among them are seven particularly deadly ones.

I don't even have a problem with Xigbar being strongly connected to Luxu. Like, here's an idea and maybe this is what Nomura originally had in mind. We know that Darkness originally gave up its physical form and is looking for new ones. The MoM bestowed on his apprentices new names (the names of the deadly sins) and sealed the seven deadliest Darknesses inside them and himself.

It would make perfect sense if the same Darkness that was hosted inside of Luxu was now inside of Xigbar. Braig was a fool desirous of the Keyblade's power, so he was capable of hosting the Darkness of Lust, Luxu. And maybe Saix hosted Wrath in him, Xehanort hosted Pride. The other Norts hosted the other deadly sins. I could have easily accepted Xigbar being possessed by the Darkness Luxu. But by the human Luxu? That's a stretch.

Back