• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

daft punk

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

very differentiable
Awards
I like their musics, mostly the album discovery. Makes me think back to when i wasn't hella busy with school and could do what i want. Plus the vids on youtube feature an anime too, so when i saw that it was instant win. So do you like it or don't even care.

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
Justice are definitely better than what Daft Punk's put out recently. Homework still blows everything else away though. Have you heard that bass? Funklicious.

very differentiable
Awards
It's the only i listened so far, to get back the feeling i had eight to six years ago.

very differentiable
Awards
That's probably their most famous piece, next to aerodynamic.

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
That's probably their most famous piece, next to aerodynamic.

No one ever gave a shit about Aerodynamic, aside from it's solo. You totally neglected to mention Harder Better Faster Stronger and Around the World, too.

very differentiable
Awards
I certainly heard the first part used several times, might be depending on the channels you get.

Faris

Perfect Harmony
i really dont like harder better stronger faster. around the world makes up for it though.

their music clips are amazing as well.

Elorah

Awards
No one ever gave a shit about Aerodynamic, aside from it's solo. You totally neglected to mention Harder Better Faster Stronger and Around the World, too.

Oh! Those songs are by Daft Punk? Well, I learned something.
Apart from those two, I guess the only song that really stood out for me was 'One More Time'.

Faris

Perfect Harmony
its such a great album hey, tv rules the nation | cresendolls is so great, especially with the 'around the world' part in it the intro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back