• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dakota Fanning

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com
I don't even think she's human. Just look at her in "War of the Worlds". She's some sort of demon. She even screams like a banshee as if she were trying to get everyone killed.

mz. eggsy

http://j.mp/jIANdM
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I don't quite understand what's up with Spielberg and him having to have the generic "annoying screaming girl" in his pictures. The best part of the War of the Worlds is when Tom Cruise told her to shut her yap.

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
She's really going to need a therapist later on in life. We all know child actors turn out rooted in the head but she's going to be really rooted.

On another note, I laughed my ass off every time she screamed in War of the Worlds. But I loved the part where the bodies were drifting down the river.

mz. eggsy

http://j.mp/jIANdM
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I think it's amazing how she can keep on screaming. If I screamed like that once, my larynx would burst. But in the off-chance that it didn't, it'd take at least a gallon of water to moisten it again.

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
I can't stand her. She ruined the VA for Lilo in Lilo and Stitch 2. Did anone ever notice- she has a sister who has been in movies too? No one notices her sister, or ever mentions her. Yet, her sister is a good actress too. Everyone calls her "America's Sweetheart" blah:mad:

ReturnableMemory

I read somewhere that she was suppose to guest star on a show, but her agent denied the part. The producers or the director was mad and i remember this quote in the article, " and the new actor the the part is... OH WAIT ITS NOT DAKOTA!!" or something like that. it proves that she has so much power in Hollywood, that no one cares about the other child stars out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back