• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Damn Bhk Threads

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who Agrees the bhk poll and theads suck

• yes (should not make there mind up till more known)

Votes: 21 95.5%
  • NO NO NO NO (i love the bhk kiss kiss kiss mmmm)

Votes: 1 4.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TTBK2

Awards
Ok, I love the hate threads and all, very friendly, but why must you make a thread on how you hate people for liking BHK without knowing anything about him. Let's just go with this:

Girls: If they like him they think he's hot and would love it if he was real, which somehow frightens me.
Boys:He weilds 2 keyblades without the help of fusing and that makes him officially cool to those who have no other life from watching action movies/shows their whole life.

U

understatement

Ally McBeal said:
so people who hates bhk is a hipocrital..cause you also don't know him :rolleyes:
ive already insinuated that i was being a hiporcite if youveread from the top?

Zeal

Website
www.stud.uni-giessen.de
Interesting, as expected this poll/thread turned out to be another bhk topic what was just the opposite of the person who started this thing. Kinda paradox isn't it. And by the way I still believe BHK is Sora himself.

U

understatement

TTBK2 said:
Ok, I love the hate threads and all, very friendly, but why must you make a thread on how you hate people for liking BHK without knowing anything about him. Let's just go with this:

Girls: If they like him they think he's hot and would love it if he was real, which somehow frightens me.
Boys:He weilds 2 keyblades without the help of fusing and that makes him officially cool to those who have no other life from watching action movies/shows their whole life.
understandable i guess but everyone is entitled to there opion plus why have threads about how much people like him rather than haveing threads like everyone else like why hes there and why he can weild 2 of soras keyblades (maybe hes been chose by the key as a sub while sora is getting his memory wiped)

TTBK2

Awards
.......Zeal, be quiet now. Lay low, duck, hide behind a rock, something, becuase for that statment, you gonna get some shots your way. Just sayin'. And it is ironic, isn't it?

U

understatement

Zeal said:
Interesting, as expected this poll/thread turned out to be another bhk topic what was just the opposite of the person who started this thing. Kinda paradox isn't it. And by the way I still believe BHK is Sora himself.
funny i know thanks for pointing that out as if it was not doing my head in enough lol

coolazice7

people lets just stop with the "i hate people who like bhk" threads. they are getting stupid. people talk about bhk in threads because that is what threads are for- to discuss things and talk about them.

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
Ally McBeal said:
so people who hates bhk is a hipocrital..cause you also don't know him :rolleyes:

You misunderstand. We do not hate him,but we don't like him either. That is exactly why we shouldn't be forming opinions about him.In reality we REALLY don't know anything. So its kinda like you looking at a stranger. You don't know this person,so how can you tell if you like or do not like this person? Get it? So in short, we should not like NOR should we like him.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
I don't hate the BHK, and I don't necessarily hate BHKL threads (So long as thier about the correct things) I hate people who fawn over him and call him the ultimate being in the Kingdom Hearts universe >_>

"OMG, Im leik 2tally gona 4get all dee zup[er awsum peoples of da phirst KH gaem, and suddNlee lurve a da Blond guy! W00teh!"

"Oh-em-jee guyz, dat blondie guy is super a da PWNage, he iz 2tally koolier dan da Sora and all dem oter guyz0rz!"

coolazice7

sora364 said:
You misunderstand. We do not hate him,but we don't like him either. That is exactly why we shouldn't be forming opinions about him.In reality we REALLY don't know anything. So its kinda like you looking at a stranger. You don't know this person,so how can you tell if you like or do not like this person? Get it? So in short, we shouldn't like NOR should we like him.

in a way though, you can guess at bhk's personality. we now have so many pictures of him that even though we havent actually seen him in action, we can get a general feeling of whether or not we like him as a character. but youre right, we shouldnt just be jumping for joy saying that we like or hate him.

U

understatement

let the war begin lovers vs hater vs twilters (nither love or hate)
LOL imagen the fun lol

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
"OHMG guyz, da blondie guiy fruwns a lot.... HE MUST BE A CUTTER AND SUICIDAL AND SECRETLY LOVES GOOFY AND IS KING MICKEY'S SON AND WAS THE FIRST KEYBBLADE MASTER INCARNENT!!"

You can't tell what a person is, or will be like by a couple pictures of them >_>

U

understatement

LMFAO god my sides were killin for like 10 mins oh god only just stoped man ur good phew....breath

U

understatement

Come on give me some ideas on how to start a Thread war

Hokage

Banned
Awards
Themuffinman said:
I know, I PWN so hard, I surprise myself.....

TMM does PWN.... TO THE MAX.... and oh yeah anyways.. BHK is a enigma and I have ho clue as to why everyone is so fascinated with this little punk who thinks he can take Sora's spotlight... Damn him lol.. Meh I dont really care for BHK threads but meh To each his own..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back