• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Damn Bhk Threads

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who Agrees the bhk poll and theads suck

• yes (should not make there mind up till more known)

Votes: 21 95.5%
  • NO NO NO NO (i love the bhk kiss kiss kiss mmmm)

Votes: 1 4.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
I agree with US21, because he is my equal in PWNage...

"Goes around being called by the color of his hair"

^^ lol

U

understatement

understatement said:
Thred war Thred war Thred war Thred war Thred war
i know its of subject but someone please help me with ideas
come on my entertainment is at stake

NettikGirl

Themuffinman said:
Yes, I agree that the BHK is stupid and that people shouldn't talk about how great he is and how he's the ultimate keyblade master and how he's so awesome and the ultimate being WHEN WE DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT HIM!!!

He has Blonde hair, and he has three friends, and he has keyblades.... THAT'S ALL WE KNOW ABOUT HIM GOD DAMNIT!

There's nothing to like about him because we know nothing about him! All of you people say "Omgodz0rz da Blonie haerd ked is da masta of dee univerrrse! He ez gonna be de ultim,ah peron in da KH2 gaem!" need to STFU
Aflip.bmp

Join my petition *points to signature*
If you dislike the BHK, why do have him in your signature?

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
I have him in my signature, petitioning against retarded people liking him, Reject >_>

sinharvest_angel

hahahahah, this is just to much (as in so funny) ah good laughs, good laughs lol, ah, ignorant truly is bliss, but seriously STOP WITH THESE THREADS like i said in the other thread, whats the point of making this, no one will listen, false dates keep swarming in, and a bunch of bhk names, geu threads and stuff like that, and a poll for this thread, u know what i hate this thread as much as i hate the other pointless ones (i dont hate u though) this thread is just so pointless, im at the extent to where i think that this is just a joke... .......................a poll...omg?!?!?!

NJMIgnatio

Grow up. Get girlfriend/boyfriend/George Bush Doll to abuse if you want to let off steam. This thread stresses a certain argument that has already been expressed. If people like to speculate over the identity and relevancy of BHK, let them. Otherwise, don't bother reading them.

Last edited:

Xell

Wait, wut?
understatement said:
Why have a thread about something or someone you know nothing about .....oh wait we DO no he has soras key blades, some friends with matieria and the best bit BLOnDE HAIR looks great but how can he be all u r GOD DAMN FAVE CHARACtor i probly will get throw of the site but guess what

im gona say it

THE GUY WE DONT KNOW ........SUCKS

OK I know this post is like the first one but I gotta say it.. We don't know the guy I'll admit it BUT DUDE NEITHER DO YOU? SO WHY YOU SAYING HE SUCKS o_O For all you know we could hate him and you love him XD

iholdthekeys

understatement u best be respecting your forum elders....

or you will be flamed.....
muffinman, pwn3d, sinharvestangel........... we'll come to your door........ in bhk costumes and beat you silly with a keyblade.......

U

understatement

Xell said:
OK I know this post is like the first one but I gotta say it.. We don't know the guy I'll admit it BUT DUDE NEITHER DO YOU? SO WHY YOU SAYING HE SUCKS o_O For all you know we could hate him and you love him XD
I only now after careful concideration hate people who love him and why go on ...oh god why bother im bord

U

understatement

iholdthekeys said:
understatement u best be respecting your forum elders....

or you will be flamed.....
muffinman, pwn3d, sinharvestangel........... we'll come to your door........ in bhk costumes and beat you silly with a keyblade.......
shouldnt it be 2 keyblades with materia lol

sinharvest_angel

understatement i never said i can do better, what i am saying is that this thread is ridiculusly funny, pointless... and yep thats it (i mean seriously a poll, what are u gonna ask next) and um iholdthekeys, i dont disrespect, i avoid dirtying my own hands (i see it pointless to talk about other people who i dont know... now a thread thats a differnet story), however if i find someone of any age disrespecting others, they will be flamed by me... to me age [almost] matters not

oh and um ihldthekeys can u be sure that this is my true age?

KaZuKan

people should not judge the character until they have seen him in action

U

understatement

sinharvest_angel said:
understatement i never said i can do better, what i am saying is that this thread is ridiculusly funny, pointless... and yep thats it (i mean seriously a poll, what are u gonna ask next) and um iholdthekeys, i dont disrespect, i avoid dirtying my own hands (i see it pointless to talk about other people who i dont know... now a thread thats a differnet story), however if i find someone of any age disrespecting others, they will be flamed by me... to me age [almost] matters not

oh and um ihldthekeys can u be sure that this is my true age?
alrighty i get ya

sinharvest_angel

hey u have nothing to apolagize for =) i understand, i have had absolutly no anger towords u at all, and understatement could u not double post please, (i for one know that ur not a n00b, by looking at ur join date) anyway its a gainst the rules, and u have been doing it a lot, so yeah. please stop, u can use he edit button

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
I don't know about anyone else, but I do find some of those BHK threads a little annoying. The dude hasn't even spoken a paragraph yet and already he's raved as the greatest character ever. So yeah, I'm getting a little sick of the BHK and BHK threads.

KaZuKan

i cant wait for them to give him a name BHK sounds like a diesese

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back