• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Damn the Cold!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Do you like and want the winter

• Yes, I really think that's it's pleasent.

Votes: 16 59.3%
  • Hell no! I'd kick Jack Frost's arse if I could!

Votes: 11 40.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

unknown_boy

Where's my fluffy?!!
Right, i'm leaving on the roads that lead to my fl
Yeah, Like I said it in the title! Damn the cold! It's not necessary! I'm in Iowa and it's freaking 12 degress! How many of you could do without the winter? I say the lowest temperature should be around 60 degrees, that's it! And for all who complains about not having a white christmas, I say screw you! Go to Wal-mart or K-mart, or where ever the hell you go and get some of that fake snow! The cold is unwanted! I seriously think God screwed us over with this season! I can't take numbing of the ears, or frostbite of the hands or freezing snow getting in your boots! And I seriously think that people who want it to snow and have winter, usually aren't standing at bus stops, freezing their asses off! And people make it worse with the those cursed Snowball fights, it's one thing that I have to walk home in the blistering snow, but do these idiots have to throw the crap?! So I just want to know you're opinions. Do you really want the winter!

ansemjafar

A.K.A. Jemxas
Awards
Personally I could do without the winter. I hate the cold. My ears are very sensitive to the cold. I don't get much snow in NJ and that is fine. Although I deal with the cold most days that I work because I have to go into a freezer. The freezer is minus 10 degrees in a closed room with blowing fans. Don't complain about the cold until you have been in that freezer. Thenh you can complain.

Agoraphobia

beautiful days
Awards
I agree with I-D, being cold doesn't really cause stress, or get sweaty and smelly like the heat does. :/

T

Trogdor

I've always preferred the cold to the heat.
You can always throw on a sweater if it's too cold. You can't walk down the street naked when it's burning.

MegaFlare

Goddess
Awards
I love snow ;p Had a blizzard here, yesterday.

snow.jpg

Josiah

Quarian Power!
^ Aww, I wish it was like that here ;___;

Meh? I LOVE The snow... Gosh, don't you just want to jump and roll around in it? xD! I HATE The summer, and ironically, I feel all warm, and cozy when its the winter o_O

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Yeah being cold is not a good feeling. I live in Michigan and the weather is never consistent but it gets cold quick and fast. Like one week we have warm weather, than all of a sudden you don't bring a jacket and don't watch the weather channel and you feel like your heart is about to stop.

Then the harsh winds hit your face and it feels like you are about to cry, then your nose starts running. But yeah I hate the snow. It's mushy and I have to shovel it. Gets in my boats than melts and it feels like I am about to get frostbite.

The Spring and Summer is the best times of the year. But the worst thing is when it is raining and its cold, you get that nasty feeling like you are about to come down with a sickness or something, which usually always happen.

Josiah

Quarian Power!
^ Yeah, Michigan kinda sucks that way >_>;; We just had pretty sunny weather a couple days ago, Now it's all wet and Murky >.<;; I Wish it was just... Snowy =/

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
You can't walk down the street naked when it's burning.
Who say's you can't?

I live in Australia. The land of summer. And I can honestly say I love it. I don't mind winter, but I find it annoying. You get too cold to do anything and the only real nice thing about it is sleeping in on cold mornings. Where in summer, the breezy nights are beautiful.
Summer makes you feel more active. The days are longer and there are just more things to do. Especially swimming. I love the beach and some time soon (since I'm on holidays), I plan to go to Wet'N'Wild.

Euphoria

I've been here for 8 years. Wot?
Awards
I could do without winter. =/
I was never really a "cold" person, I've always prefered the heat. It hasn't snowed up here in Massacusetts yet, but we're suppose to get some on Monday. I used to love the snow when I was younger but I don't seem to like it as much as I did back then. Especially when it snows 30 inches like it did two years ago. >..>;

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Ya, it snowed in Texas too. o-o Sheesh. What did they call it? An arctic front? T_T; Sounds..cold.

Ryu

an obscene gesture
I actually prefer winter to summer, although I guess that mostly depends on what I'm doing or planning to do. The high temperature during the summer pretty much renders me unable to do anything, unless it's swimming. The heat usually gets me exhausted pretty fast if I play soccer or something. During the winter the cold usually keeps me awake once I'm outside, and aside from that, sleeping in during winter mornings is just divine. :c

Right now the weather here is just.. messy. Lots of rain, a bit chilly. We'll probably get some snow by the time it's february. >=O

jk4eva

I kinda envy most of the people who at least gets to have snow... ;D
I've only seen it once about eleven years ago when I visited the U.S. around Christmas. ^^

Not that the heat is necessarily a bad thing, but the sun tends to be a little harsher on our skin. It kinda comes with the territory of living on a tropical island. XD We usually get cold fronts and that's about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back