• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

dance dance revolution

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

bumblejazz

Who has played or owns any Dance Dnce revolution revolution game? My favorite game of the series is ddr extreme 2 because it has speed over beethoven and butterfly (upswing mix) tell me what's your favorite out of the series and songs that you like

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Extreme is better.

A, Speed Over Beethoven, R3, Riddim & Pohleece, Freckles are all fun songs.
Working on Double Heavy A. Only beat it twice, but I'm still trying.

Samber

Your Mom's Mom's Daughter
I love DDR!

My favorite would have to be Extreme 2 as well. But I also have Supernova, DDR Universe, and Universe 2. They both suck balls. But Supernova was good.

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
DDR is awesome. It's just one of those games that build skill in a person. It's also got some hot tracks on each one.

Eh, I like it. Butterfly is awesome.
I love that song too. And I like Look to the Sky.

Zangetsu

Live Life Like Its Your Last Day
Awards
DDR is terrible to me, they don't have any good songs to dance to and the pad you dance on breaks to much or requires major feet pounding

Zangetsu

Live Life Like Its Your Last Day
Awards
i real dance games should have fast songs not songs that r slow and only get more notes cause u put it on hard

SSLaertes

Seeker of Darkness
Lol, I just have to say, usually people don't like DDR because they can't do it.

For one, I suck pretty much at DDR, but hey, how does that stand in the way of having a bit of fun? Lol ARCADE DDRs RULE, MAX ALL THE WAY!

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
I'm awkward when I play DDR. I'm not bad, it just feels awkward.

I hate those emo skater kids who spend 3 hours in the local arcade getting 300+ perfect combos. They are too good.

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
I hate those emo skater kids who spend 3 hours in the local arcade getting 300+ perfect combos. They are too good.

Thats what makes it more fun. When you can attract a crowd and bust your moves hitting almost perfect scores.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back