• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dark Aeons FF X

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePumpkinQueen

Hiding inside the surprise Jack-O-Lantern
I'm stuck again, and I looked on game faqs and all the usual places. Before deciding to ask here.

I've only managed to kill valfor and Bahamut and that's because I lucked out with Yojimbo's special one hit and anything even yunalesca is dead attack.

Any tips and strategies? They have their ultimate weapons, the sphere gird is maxed out, and all their stats are maxed. yet I'm still having trouble.

shuyin_zer0

Awards
Do your armors have Auto Haste, Auto Phoenix and Ribbon? Break HP Limit is useless as long as you keep on top of your Auto-Life game, as well.

ThePumpkinQueen

Hiding inside the surprise Jack-O-Lantern
Yojimbo dosnt always want to work for me, besides you have to fight him 5 times in a row. and ixion twice. He may be good for the first fight but the rest unless I can get his overdrive up again. My characters are on there own.

The Auto abilities are helping a lot! I have 4 of them down now. (just 2 apart from the other lucky strike ones before I asked for help. So now I got valfor, Ifrit, Ixion, and bahamute down. Going in order I obtained them so I can keep track) Shiva is next. Havn't had to much time to fight them yet. Hopfully I can get penance unlocked by this weekend.

I'll use yojimbo when I can. even with that gil given to him he rarely ever uses the move

*Edit* Shiva is down, Yojimbo anima and the magus sisters are next.

Last edited:

Moogy

I just finished Valefor,Ifrit,Shiva and Ixion without using Yojimbo. All of those 4 are extremely easy but then i tried Bahamut straight after that, he's really hard in comparison.

Been farming Ixion and Yojimbo for items, does take time to get each armor and weapon for each character :/

ibanez350ex

this brings back memories, i remember having 27,000hp and 255 str and did well on the dark aeons. it was the one on the airship outside with 2 helper arms, that i couldn't get past. i think it was judgement day he kept using. i found nemesis from monster arena easier to survive.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
this brings back memories, i remember having 27,000hp and 255 str and did well on the dark aeons. it was the one on the airship outside with 2 helper arms, that i couldn't get past. i think it was judgement day he kept using. i found nemesis from monster arena easier to survive.

Yeah, because a lot of HP wasn't really useful in the fight against Penance. 9.999 were more than enough if you had the right armor. xD

ibanez350ex

has anyone used the expert grid? i heard u can mess up and will struggle as its not good for mp and hp maxing out at the early stages. im very tempted to play ffx on ps4 remaster again, its a very enjoyable game yeah but lots of hours to put in.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
The expert grid has a few less nodes - that is true. But it really doesn't make THAT much of a difference. HP- and MP-maxing isn't a wise thing to do anyways because of the ultimate weapons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back