• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dark Riku IV

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

jporiey

i know this is probably the most commonly asked boss question but if you have played against him HE IS HARD!!!
anyway i really need help , im lv 52 max health and around 500 CP does anyone know a good stratigy ( or however its spelt ) how to beat this guy and what cards i should use?

H

heartwarrior

yea i can help you out. first of all u need at least 3 0 valued cards to break his dark aura attack. so get all your 0's and in the start of the battle keep them in the front of your deck so when he attempts to use dark aura press the R button and break it. and u should have alot of high value card your gonna need them.

B

bigbadgohan

HEY IF YOU WANT AIR JORDONS I - XX (1-20) FOR ONLY 150 DOLLARS CONTACT AIM SN: MooseDude55 AND TELL HIM THAT SAAD SENT YOU. 150 DOLLARS PEOPLE THEYRE LIKE 200-400 BUCKS U SAVING A LOT!!!!!! SO CONTACT AIM SN: MooseDude55 AND SAY THAT SAAD SENT U ABOUT THE AIR JORDONS. YOU HAVE TO GIVE HIM UR INFO AND HE'LL SEND EM TO YOU. THIS IS NOT A SCAM CUZ THE GUY WHO IS SELLING IS MY BEST FRIEND U CAN TRUST HIM HE'LL MAIL EM TO U.

THE SITE TO CHECK OUT THE SHOES IS http://www.pickyourshoes.com/size/nike_jordan_lines.htm#aj19
THEYRE JORDONS I - XX (1-20) NONE OTHERS

YOU HAVE TO TELL HIM SAAD SENT YOU ITS IMPORTANT AND NESSARY

Heartless1990

bigbadgohan said:
HEY IF YOU WANT AIR JORDONS I - XX (1-20) FOR ONLY 150 DOLLARS CONTACT AIM SN: MooseDude55 AND TELL HIM THAT SAAD SENT YOU. 150 DOLLARS PEOPLE THEYRE LIKE 200-400 BUCKS U SAVING A LOT!!!!!! SO CONTACT AIM SN: MooseDude55 AND SAY THAT SAAD SENT U ABOUT THE AIR JORDONS. YOU HAVE TO GIVE HIM UR INFO AND HE'LL SEND EM TO YOU. THIS IS NOT A SCAM CUZ THE GUY WHO IS SELLING IS MY BEST FRIEND U CAN TRUST HIM HE'LL MAIL EM TO U.

THE SITE TO CHECK OUT THE SHOES IS http://www.pickyourshoes.com/size/nike_jordan_lines.htm#aj19
THEYRE JORDONS I - XX (1-20) NONE OTHERS

YOU HAVE TO TELL HIM SAAD SENT YOU ITS IMPORTANT AND NESSARY

crap...check his profile...all his posts are the same thing...i'm not good with computer terms but this guy's not even here for the kingdom hearts2 stuff. can i say "BAN"?

Madness

lol internet
Website
www.freewebz.com
They're just advertisers. They join a forum for one day and post an advertisement for whatever scam they're running and disappear. It's best to just ignore them.

Anyway, Riku IV. Hell, if you think he's hard now, just wait until you have to fight him in Reverse/Rebirth. You have to beat him without any mode of healing yourself. Talk about hard.

Anyway, there's no real strategy to this fight. It's all about luck. Keep a reserve supply of 0 cards you can access easily so you can break all his Dark Aura attacks. Be sure to have a lot of Cure cards so you can group them together(I forgot the term for it) and cast Curaga when you need too. Other than that, just hit him. Like I said, that's about all the strategy you can use. The rest is complete luck.

riku1994

just pretty much get right by him when he does dark firaga since it seeks it will hit him break dark aura and attack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back