• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dark Road ► Dark Road General Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

ivaannom

Awards
Okay, it finally appeared xD

Tho it's gonna be difficult to kill 1000 of this with such a low spawn rate, i guess i should level up enough to do auto in wonderland 3 stars because killing 999 more of those is going to be more painful than killing the thousand huge watermelon, and that was reaaally painful xD

And yeah i agree that they should order the enemies by type, it's weird that some of them are but others not.

BTW They should add a 'Again' button after the battles, instead to have to go HOME and select the same event

Cumguardian69

Awards
I know this is way outside the scope of this game...but gosh darn, the game should totally have been a dungeon crawler (World Crawler) with maps and levels and shiz. I mean, the tools are already there. Have specific heartless appear as marks (the Invisible is like the primal mark bruh, even show the Dark Inferno and other friends later in the game's life cycle) and battle across the worlds. The events are already positioned like this...but they don't have any story relevance and the dialogue is sparse as it was in KHUX (i.e 5 min text scenes that go nowhere)

andreverts

Awards
Tonight I got Kairi from a gold ticket pull, tested it expecting to be far more useful than how it actually is: fills barely ¼ of the gauge bar per use, might only make a difference in long battles

D

Deleted member 252753

Tonight I got Kairi from a gold ticket pull, tested it expecting to be far more useful than how it actually is: fills barely ¼ of the gauge bar per use, might only make a difference in long battles
Yeah I got Kairi too and am finding it quite useful for extending my 3* Agrabah manual runs. Playing Kairi when I can and activating the bonus more quickly helps blast through the tougher enemies and heal better. When I'm against a Shadow or simple magic Heartless I sometimes play bad combos so I can heal or play Kairi to boost my chances against the next tough enemy. It's not super powerful but it can be pretty useful.

zander1995

Awards
I didn't think I'd say this this soon, but I've run out of stuff to do except mindlessly grind. Can't auto the 3 stars yet, but I've completed every other event 100%
the only thing left to do this month is hit 50k enemies killed (even though the darkside card isn't all that great)

Cumguardian69

Awards
We got a week left of July and I'm still wondering how substantial this update is gonna be. I'm lv30 and I'm wondering if we're gonna get lv65 enemies or what....

D

Deleted member 252753

I am really looking forward to the story update. I really enjoyed the first chapter and have no idea where it's going to go. I generally quite like this game so far. With a decent variety of cards taking on tough manual battles can actually be quite tactical and fun. I hope we get some more challenging content to see us through the month.

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
I sure hope next month's enemy goal is lower.

At launch I figured 20K was the monthly number and they just hadn't adjusted it for the week or so we had to work with.
I've been farming Watermelons exclusively since Agrabah 4* appeared so I'm sure it'd go faster on 1*, but even so, 50K is really excessive.

I think they're still getting a feel for what's reasonable to expect players to do.
I already have my phone locked on UX for at least an hour every day for raids, but this month it's been several hours (and even a couple overnights on the charger). Even grinding this out on my breaks at work.
I wanna use my phone for other things too, Square...

Katsagu

Awards
I sure hope next month's enemy goal is lower.

At launch I figured 20K was the monthly number and they just hadn't adjusted it for the week or so we had to work with.
I've been farming Watermelons exclusively since Agrabah 4* appeared so I'm sure it'd go faster on 1*, but even so, 50K is really excessive.

I think they're still getting a feel for what's reasonable to expect players to do.
I already have my phone locked on UX for at least an hour every day for raids, but this month it's been several hours (and even a couple overnights on the charger). Even grinding this out on my breaks at work.
I wanna use my phone for other things too, Square...

Yeah I had to leave the game on auto for the 1st time during the night to be able to farm well enough for that on 1*, so I didn't even get much BP from that. Right now it feels like a choice between getting good BP for your level or having to farm for these rewards.

ivaannom

Awards
20 more missions for the main story will be added tomorrow, yaaay i can't wait to have to kill 5000 heartless to complete 1 mission :ROFLMAO:

I wonder if this battle will be a raid with all the other characters or if it's just with 3 characters like always

EeForhmUMAAI_Ms.png

Katsagu

Awards
20 more missions for the main story will be added tomorrow, yaaay i can't wait to have to kill 5000 heartless to complete 1 mission :ROFLMAO:

I wonder if this battle will be a raid with all the other characters or if it's just with 3 characters like always

EeForhmUMAAI_Ms.png

Pls pls pls don't be a "Xehanort and gang's shenanigans in wonderland" filler type of thing. Have it actually be something interesting.

Cumguardian69

Awards
omg vor is so kawaii uguu (✿◕‿◕)

Ahem...I am excited for a huge boss takedown event. It might be a raid considering we've had COMING SOON in the top right corner for over a month but who knows. Patience is a virtue.

zander1995

Awards
I did like my tenth 10 pull in the past few weeks and I have gotten zero new cards.
I got 3 upgrade duplicates, and 7 more converted to shop points.
@.Square Enix please make the drop rates more forgiving or add an alternate draw pool with fewer of the normal cards

Edited: didn't know someone had the square enix username when i did the @

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Twitter JP official profile
Ah, thanks~

Pls pls pls don't be a "Xehanort and gang's shenanigans in wonderland" filler type of thing. Have it actually be something interesting.
Well, since the discussion of the strength of Heartless was important in order to discover what happened with the upperclassmen, we could make an argument that this is pivotal to the plot of finding out what happened to those wielders. What's going to happen, I presume, is that they'll encounter the Heartless early on, conclude that, by its strength, it's a Heartless that could have beaten the upperclassmen, so they're going to chase it to avenge the upperclassmen and see if by chasing it they can find whatever caused the Emblem Heartless to appear in their timeline and/or find the wielders.

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
So in the new story update, we see a flashback to Brain talking about darkness hiding inside humans. Then Xehanort [I]and[/I] Eraqus repeat Brain's words verbatim simultaneously.

What is happening

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
So in the new story update, we see a flashback to Brain talking about darkness hiding inside humans. Then Xehanort [I]and[/I] Eraqus repeat Brain's words verbatim simultaneously.

What is happening
Brain must be Eraqus' distant relative. Since Xehanort has a connection with Eraqus, he could feel the memory popping. As to why Eraqus would remember a conversation from a long time ago, perhaps KHUx happens at the same time as Dark Road, but in different Wordlines, or it's just a case of heart connections.

Cumguardian69

Awards
Reel tawk, can we talk about how strange it is that we're getting a game whose protagonist is the main antagonist of the core series? And how we're actively invested in where he turns despite the fact that we know where he ends up?

I've never really cared much about HOW Xehanort ended up the way he did until now. The difference between his young self and his 4 years later self with the wilder DARKNESS'd hair, and of course the backdrop of his MX/Terranort/AnsemSOD/Xemnas selves, this is so much to take in. Crazy what they can tell with just FOUR YEARS and five minute drip feed content that goes EFFECTIVELY nowhere. Imagine if KHDR was a full fledged, 3D voice acted game. Man I'm salivating on myself myself just thinking about it.

Back