• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dark Road ► Dark Road Waiting Room

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Place your bets

• Shadow drop on August 31st, no announcement

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • Shadow drop early-mid August, no announcement

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Radio silence from NA Twitter

Votes: 15 62.5%
  • JP drops first, indefinite wait for localizations

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Delayed to Autumn 2022

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • Delayed to Winter 2022

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • We actually get a firm August release date in July (the dream)

Votes: 1 4.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ivaannom

Awards
I can't believe they just posted this at the end of the special stage video xD

Nomura, when are you going to make us fight against child Xehanort?

"There is something I haven't told you about until now. I think it's about time..."

3zGlOv1.png

2sGHcaA.png

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
hooomg~

So, did I just totally *quack* up by deleting the app 7,000 years ago when the game first ended service? Because I know I did the local backup, the game was linked to my Facebook and Google Games has by UX trophy data still,...

...but Dark Road is having me start from the beginning. Is there a way to recover this, or am I quacked!?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
hooomg~

So, did I just totally *quack* up by deleting the app 7,000 years ago when the game first ended service? Because I know I did the local backup, the game was linked to my Facebook and Google Games has by UX trophy data still,...

...but Dark Road is having me start from the beginning. Is there a way to recover this, or am I quacked!?
You're fucked, sorry :(

We were cut off from the backups when the game was taken down last year. The only data left is the one stored locally on your device, which would be wiped away if you delete the app.

Rydgea

Awards
Website
backloggery.com
You're fucked, sorry :(

We were cut off from the backups when the game was taken down last year. The only data left is the one stored locally on your device, which would be wiped away if you delete the app.

Ugh. Ok, thanks, Sign. Guess I'm starting over from scratch. It just feels wrong to watch the cutscenes on YT, but I'm a glutton, I suppose. After a few months, I finally got platinum in Melody of Memory today, so it's not like my time isn't already monopolized by this series. 8D

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Guess I'm starting over from scratch.
I was in the same position. I had played and finished every KH game myself and didn't want to break that by having this game be cutscene only.

If I could make some recommendations? Buy charms (20 BP) to steam roll the early grind. I forgot about it until about 72 hours into my grind. If you have the charms set to auto, you can leave it on grinding a level that would otherwise kill you and end your run, so you can rack up some nice BP.

I'd recommend saving and buying the expensive cards first. Getting a strong hand and then focusing on levelling up helped me out on 2* and 3* when starting.

Once Wonderland is done on the main quest, everything gets easier. My level was in the late 30's and it didn't take long to take down the level 70-80 bosses.

Rydgea

Awards
Website
backloggery.com
I had played and finished every KH game myself and didn't want to break that by having this game be cutscene only.

Mainly this! I just... can't not play a KH game if it's available. It's impossible for me to pass up.

Thank you for all the tips! They match with some good recommendations I came across on Reddit (buying some 6K cards, etc). I'll definitely be utilizing the auto grind during working / sleeping hours, to help rake in the BP, because why not. Eager to see how this entry plays out. See y'all in the discussion forums, sooner than later I hope. lol

Back