• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Darkness In the Light

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darckcloud

The world that never was faded away after the defeat of Xemnas.They say that when they died their hearts were sent to Kingdom Hearts for Light and peace.
"The only reason they wanted Hearts to get theirs Back,Did we have any right to do anything to stop them"Those were the last words Sora said with his friends in front of his very eyes.
6 years later Kairi caught an Enzone virus.
"You know.I think Sora was right did we have any right to stop them".Kairi slowly closed her eyes as she died she bled one final tear.
"You guys didnt see it as the way I did.Darkness will always live in the light and with light the same thing.You may ask that if we had any right.But was it right to let them"
1 year after he said those words.They returned with a blow that would hit Riku's very soul.
On November the Fifth.Xemnas stood on the highest point in Twilight town.He lifted his hand and with tremendous power a gint vortex appeared.
"Witness the return of the oder"Xemnas laughed as all of Twilight town was slowly being sucked to oblivion.
"With the power of twilight no long existing"Riku smirked"Then the only thing left is Darkness and Light.And to answer your question Sora.We had every right to stop them.Does this not show you!We should have destroyed them when we had the chance"Riku was now on he floor banging the ground in anger his hand was now bleed and coverd with chinks of cements.
"You know Im back as well".Riku looked up and saw Axel leaning against a door.
The only thing Riku could say as the destruction of Twilight town began was,"Welcome back.Is Roxas with you."
AXel smirked at Riku and moved forward"Who else would I bring along"

Basically,This is what happens after KHII in other words I guess this is KHIII.
I am also looking for two people to play Axel and Riku.I call Roxas.

Template:

NAme

Side:(Only Light or Darkness.Snse the only thing that remains of twilight power is Roxas)

Weapon:

Personality:

Appearance:

Extra stuff:

Ps:The story takes off at the begining of the vortex.

Rulez:
You already know them

PSS:the only people to play Riku and Axel have to have 1,000 post or over and have to been in like two or more rps or made on that was or has been sucessful.

Enjoy,CRap the bus!!!

DarkArt

Name:Rogexeg
Side: light
Weapons: Double Razor Ring Rod (Baralai"s weapons in FFX-2),
Has a keyblade(Oned Wing Angel) but perfurs not to use it,
Appearance: build like cloud, black spiked hair, black vest,
jeans, black shoes that look like converse all stars' spiked
wrist band on right hand.
Personality: Hes an outcast, hard to get to know, but watches
out for the friends he has.
Bio:Rogexeg lost every thing when Hollow Bastion was taken over by
the heartless. He barely escaped with Cid and the others when they were
attacked. When they arrived in Terverse Town he ran away because he felt
alone with his parents. He was found by a man who trained him to fight. Now
Rogexeg travels to other worlds to find his parents.

kaligrl89

Name: Fayt
Side: Light
Weapon: Oblivion and Oathkeeper

Personality: She's quiet at first, but once she gets used to the people and her surrounding, she starts showing her "cheery" side. She's very caring of others and tries to be there whenever she can. She's especially serious when engaged in a battle.

Appearance:
normal_1128034502_eanimegirl.jpg

Has blue hair, wears black gloves on both hands, and wears blue sunglasses when engaged in a battle.

Darckcloud

Sweet I just hope you guys dont post like Riku Dawn did >.>

Ps.It might take longer but you do know thats you have to post in apargraphs.Oh well No spamming,No asking to join if you wanna ask PM me or just join

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back