• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Darn You Women! Must You Mess With My Mind!?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
*cough* Anyway, as the title says. This is your average girl problem story. Anyway, here it goes. Theres this girl, her name is Elizabeth (I can say her name on here, right?).. Anyway last semester, she asked me out, and I was like "sure" I mean she pretty good looking, shes nice and honest, and well everything was alright. But! After a few days, I began to be embarassed, shes loud in public, she has weird habits, and I just couldnt see it working if I was going to be embarassed around her.. so, I broke it off. Now a new school year has sprung, and we are still very good friends (like we were before). But now she has a new boyfriend. And I find myself, dare I say, jealous -_-.. I dunno what to do, I know if I were to go back out with her then I would most likely be embarassed again, and that would suck to have to break up with her again. (If I could date her again). But I still cant help but be a tad jealous -_-... Oi. Women

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
Get over it. No, not trying to be mean. You had your chance, you let her go. Get over her and go after a new chick. There ARE other chicks in the world.

Artemis

For the glory of the hunt
i think you are just jealous
my friend had the same problem, only MUCH worse

she liked a boy, she dated the boy, they broke up
whenever the boy dated somebody new, she started liking him again. so she would flirt with him, he would break up with his new girlfriend, and they would date again. but soon, she would tire of him, and they would break up.

then the cycle starts all over again. its just jealousy

Marly

Awards
Get over it. No, not trying to be mean. You had your chance, you let her go. Get over her and go after a new chick. There ARE other chicks in the world.

I know I know, I understand, I'm not gonna get between her and her boyfriend, I'm not gonna interfer or anything

i think you are just jealous
my friend had the same problem, only MUCH worse

she liked a boy, she dated the boy, they broke up
whenever the boy dated somebody new, she started liking him again. so she would flirt with him, he would break up with his new girlfriend, and they would date again. but soon, she would tire of him, and they would break up.

then the cycle starts all over again. its just jealousy

Glad Im not the only one.... .

I dunno if I needed advice or if I just needed to write this down and post it..

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
Don't let the monster we call jealousy take over your emotions. I say you just let her go. Would avoid any possible drama. At least for now. If you feel you still like her, once she's single, go for it.

Steve-o

A big reason your jealous is probly because u liked the feeling her liking you, even tho when you two went out there wasn't a connection. If you'd step back and look probly the reason ur jealous now isn't because you like her its because you were use to the feeling of her liking you and u knowing it but now that shes dating someone else you don't have that anymore. Talk to other girls and you'll find I'm sure that the feelin g will go away...its always nice to know that your liked or loved but I'm sure others feel the same way and you just don't know it.

DarknessAdvocate

You are only jealous because you feel that someone else THINKS they can put up with her so called "loudness", & i bet you thought that was impossible haha . [if that makes sense]

but i am going to go with everyone else when i say let her go . find someone quiet . :)

khluva010

Nice Ascot!
on the playground is where I spent most of my days
I dunno what to do, I know if I were to go back out with her then I would most likely be embarassed again, and that would suck to have to break up with her again. (If I could date her again). But I still cant help but be a tad jealous -_-... Oi. Women

lol more like oi unnecessarly complicated high school relationships!!!!!!!!!!!! This is just a phase every couple goes through it. We go on ranting about our ex's usually because of an aprut, awkward-ending relationship. You'll get over it until some other young woman will come in your way and blow your mind. ;] haha I guess some people can't be firends with there ex's....... :eek:

Marly

Awards
Haha, thanks for the advice everyone... I think I know what I will do next :)

Marly

Awards
And what will that be?

Take the advice of everyone above and get over it :).. Focus on this other girl I'm interested in, God knows how that will go... But all well.... Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back